Thread: Just wanted to point out...

Load Metric

Just wanted to point out...

Maine voters voted in favor of legalizing gay marriage. This is the first time this has happened in any state, ever, in the history of the United States. More states to follow...
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Maine voters voted in favor of legalizing gay marriage. This is the first time this has happened in any state, ever, in the history of the United States. More states to follow...
    Maryland too. Washington's same sex marriage initiative is up 52-48 with 50% counted.

Load Metric
    Name:  cats67rhnu.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  32.5 KB

Load Metric
    Yes, pivotal night for the gay rights movement. Big wins.

Load Metric
    so happy for you bro

can't wait til some dude runs off with a hot mexican twink and half your intrade account

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Last I heard, you identified as bi.

Is this still the case, or do you consider yourself gay now?

Not related to this measure, but just wondering.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Kinsey number ticking up harder than my InTrade account balance.

Real answer is I still consider myself bi, but I find it easier to date guys, so that's pretty much what I've been doing recently.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Yes, pivotal night for the civil rights movement. Big wins.
    fyp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Kinsey number ticking up harder than my InTrade account balance.

Real answer is I still consider myself bi, but I find it easier to date guys, so that's pretty much what I've been doing recently.

Load Metric
    What should be illegal is a government making a law endorsing or banning a particular religious ceremony. For that matter giving tax breaks based on the completion of a religious ceremony.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    What should be illegal is a government making a law endorsing or banning a particular religious ceremony. For that matter giving tax breaks based on the completion of a religious ceremony.
    Suspect trolling, but blindly believing you are genuine and saying thank you and I agree.

PLOL and whomever, I am very happy things are moving in the right direction, but what just kills me is the following scenario- You and Joe hit it off, things are amazing, you and Joe decide that, while your relationship is literally between the two of you, and not dependent on literally anything from without, you both agree there are a few reasons you'd like to get your relationship made official. The tax incentives for one, various legal rights and of course, hospital visitation and variety of other perks.

You- "Joe, will you MARRY me?"
    Joe- "You mean, like in a CHURCH with wedding bells and I can throw rice on my relatives?"

Just then, the both of you get the mental image of what you are talking about- A filthy priest glowering at you, full of spite, doing his best to bite his tongue while he proceeds with te ceremony (<---important word) as the two of you stand before this man in a church, a building used by ingrates to worship an imaginary deity who, supposedly, HATES you, and WELL NOW SUPPOSEDLY YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END.

I dunno, somehow I feel like if I were a gay man in 2012, I might be sitting here thinking "Ya know, I honestly hate christians and catholics and such. I'll be damned if I need to step foot in a church to get shit done. It's 2030, for fucks sake I don't feel I need to go through the humiliation of going where I am not wanted to get something important done."

Call me crazy but I still find gay marriage illogical, though the movement for gay rights is absolutely pivotal and crucial in the fight for human rights and equality.

As I said before, it's a fight TOO important to get wrong, and I feel that gay marriage is getting it wrong and there is a better way which will make EVERYONE happier Long Term, but those may well only be the words of a crazy guy named Mike, whose best friend has 32 cats and a pet raccoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Mike, this has already been pointed out to you in another thread...

People don't have to get married in a church... Justice of the Peace, in, out, done. No priests glaring, no wedding bells, none of that shit. Simple I do and out.

Thread Information