Name:  Doyle Brunson (TexDolly) on Twitter.png
Views: 1232
Size:  24.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Doyle's a tough old bird. He aint getting any younger, but if anybody can kick its ass at his age its him.

Load Metric
    RIP Doyle

Comments

PLOL: too soon, but lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Doyle's a tough old bird. He aint getting any younger, but if anybody can kick its ass at his age its him.
    Yeah, he's always been the picture of health toughness. He looks fuckin' great.

Name:  271.jpg
Views: 1029
Size:  19.8 KB

Pretty sure cancer won't care how many cheap gold bracelets he has.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    When old crippled people die it's a good thing regardless of their celebrity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Hes 79yrs old what the fuck do you expect him to look like Anal.. You just cant help but troll a thread and be an asshole can you. Here's something to help you out with your problem.

Name:  preparation_h_suppositories__95717_zoom.jpg
Views: 1054
Size:  75.4 KB

Load Metric

Hes 79yrs old what the fuck do you expect him to look like Anal.. You just cant help but troll a thread and be an asshole can you. Here's something to help you out with your problem.

I EXPECT him to look 79. Which he does. Which is why your entire statement of "Doyle's a tough old bird. He aint getting any younger, but if anybody can kick its ass at his age its him."

Did IQ's on here just suddenly drop in the last few weeks?
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    doyle is a racist, sexist, homophobic, cheater

he'd fit in well here

Comments

PLOL: lol

Load Metric

I EXPECT him to look 79. Which he does. Which is why your entire statement of "Doyle's a tough old bird. He aint getting any younger, but if anybody can kick its ass at his age its him."

Did your asshole override your ability to think Anal your comment is incomplete. You said "Which is why your entire statement".. And then nothing.. Did you have a stroke or TIA? Maybe your head finally exploded from your overwhelming sense of self importance. Or worse you finally trolled the wrong bastard and they put a slug in your head with a .38. One could only hope.

Load Metric

Did your asshole override your ability to think Anal your comment is incomplete. You said "Which is why your entire statement".. And then nothing.. Did you have a stroke or TIA? Maybe your head finally exploded from your overwhelming sense of self importance. Or worse you finally trolled the wrong bastard and they put a slug in your head with a .38. One could only hope.
    Does what you just posted actually make sense to you?

Doyle Brunson is 79 years old and isn't any more likely to beat cancer than any other 79 year old. Why do you assume this? Please kill yourself.

Load Metric

Doyle Brunson is 79 years old and isn't any more likely to beat cancer than any other 79 year old. Why do you assume this? Please kill yourself.
    Actually thank you for finally finishing your asinine statement, now I can properly respond. The ability for anybody to recover from cancer has zero to do with age you troll. It has everything to do with the health of the individual as far as diet, immune system etc. No different as to why some old people die of pneumonia, while others dont. Your blanket asshole response proves how ignorant you are. Please stick to trolling on subjects you actually MIGHT have a clue on instead of proffering opinions and proving how much of a dumbfuck you really are.

The reality is Doyle has beaten cancer before and, if as he says it is a slow growing cancer then he has a decent chance to beat it since he has before.

Load Metric
    SC Carcinoma is nothing, it's as fatal as the common cold, but the fact he has cancer a 4th time is remarkable.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    least he hasn't got super aids like his friend

Load Metric

Actually thank you for finally finishing your asinine statement, now I can properly respond. The ability for anybody to recover from cancer has zero to do with age you troll. It has everything to do with the health of the individual as far as diet, immune system etc. No different as to why some old people die of pneumonia, while others dont. Your blanket asshole response proves how ignorant you are. Please stick to trolling on subjects you actually MIGHT have a clue on instead of proffering opinions and proving how much of a dumbfuck you really are.

The reality is Doyle has beaten cancer before and, if as he says it is a slow growing cancer then he has a decent chance to beat it since he has before.
    Jesus Christ, it's like you're going out of your way to be as stupid as fucking possible.

Doyle Brunson is in average health, AT BEST. So why do you assume that he is a "tough old bird, and if anyone can beat it, he can"? Is he more likely to beat cancer because won a few cheap bracelets with 10 2? Maybe you get a hard on when you look at the old bastard, but cancer won't give a fuck.

Now you're babbling about immune systems, diets, and pneumonia. Who fucking cares? My ONLY point was that Doyle has no better chance of surviving that any other person, regardless of how "tough" you think he is. I just can't make it any simpler for you.

Again. For about the 3rd time. Why the fuck does your stupid ass assume Brunson has a better chance at beating it than anyone else? Because he fucking plays poker? Please. Go kill yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently someone is attempting identity theft on good ol' Doyle.

Doyle Brunson ‏@TexDolly 6h
    Attention banks, lending institutions, stores, etc. Some imposter is out there using my name. He has my social# and mycredit card#.#stopit

Doyle Brunson ‏@TexDolly 2h
    Visa 64577432876554:-) RT@ExMember @TexDolly: "Some imposter is out there using my name. He has my credit card." What credit card number?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Apparently someone is attempting identity theft on good ol' Doyle.

Doyle Brunson ‏@TexDolly 6h
    Attention banks, lending institutions, stores, etc. Some imposter is out there using my name. He has my social# and mycredit card#.#stopit

Doyle Brunson ‏@TexDolly 2h
    Visa 64577432876554:-) RT@ExMember @TexDolly: "Some imposter is out there using my name. He has my credit card." What credit card number?

After the Chang Gau story from last week, that tweet was probably also from Todd.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Im pretty sure Chau and Doyle are/were neighbors.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Actually cancer has a lot to do with genetics just like high cholesterol and obesity. Even if you do get cancer beating it has everything to do with catching it early and your genetic disposition. If getting skin cancer was only determined by prolonged exposure to the sun then Africans and Mexicans would be ravaged with it which they aren't

Thread Information