Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany Michelle

Load Metric

Tiffany Michelle

...is on a cooking show. Weird. Even weirder, I'm enjoying watching it. Food Network. Check it out.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Last edited by GAMBLE-BOT; 03-11-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I saw her on that cooking show. It's called 'Worst Cooks In America' or something like that.

It's her second reality TV gig. Previously she was on 'Amazing Race' with Maria Ho.

As poker implodes, marginal players like Tiffany have to do something. She was never an exceptional poker player.

She actually wedged herself into the poker world after doing Youtube-like interviews for a poker website. She did have that fluke wsop ME deep run a few years ago where she revealed her revolting personality.

On the cooking show she tries to flirt with chef Bobby Flay to avoid elimination but she is a terrible cook and those head shot closeups just magnify her acne.

Hey, after what Obama has done to destroy the economy, at least she's working.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    I saw her on that cooking show. It's called 'Worst Cooks In America' or something like that.

It's her second reality TV gig. Previously she was on 'Amazing Race' with Maria Ho.

As poker implodes, marginal players like Tiffany have to do something. She was never an exceptional poker player.

She actually wedged herself into the poker world after doing Youtube-like interviews for a poker website. She did have that fluke wsop ME deep run a few years ago where she revealed her revolting personality.

On the cooking show she tries to flirt with chef Bobby Flay to avoid elimination but she is a terrible cook and those head shot closeups just magnify her acne.

Hey, after what Obama has done to destroy the economy, at least she's working.
    LOL wat? Her skin looks fine and the economy was already fucked before Obama. Also, Tiffany was trying to get into show biz all along - if I remember correctly she had modeling shots and an acting CV up on the web before she hit the poker scene and never stopped pushing for that goal. But other than that, yeah.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    LOL wat? Her skin looks fine and the economy was already fucked before Obama. Also, Tiffany was trying to get into show biz all along - if I remember correctly she had modeling shots and an acting CV up on the web before she hit the poker scene and never stopped pushing for that goal. But other than that, yeah.
    You have obviously not seen Tiffany Michelle up close.

Not sure where you've been living for the past three years but here's a NEWSFLASH for you. Obama has added almost $7Trillion to our national debt! I was no fan of Bush's last two years in office but the destruction President Obama has wrought on the US economy is truly staggering.

I commend Tiffany for finding any work under Obama's failed leadership. After all, she is a poker player and Obama destroyed online poker.

Load Metric
    TM has an above average face when tons of makeup are applied, glam photos obviously heavily airbrushed. Her casting couch interviews can only go so far until she gets a boob job and is accepted into a decent acting school. TM kind of reminds me of Juliette Lewis but Lewis is a brilliant actress. Total douchebaggery irl situations will hold TM back.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Speaking of fluke WSOP runs, does anyone know whatever happened to Erin Ness?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Not sure where you've been living for the past three years but here's a NEWSFLASH for you. Obama has added almost $7Trillion to our national debt! I was no fan of Bush's last two years in office but the destruction President Obama has wrought on the US economy is truly staggering.

I commend Tiffany for finding any work under Obama's failed leadership. After all, she is a poker player and Obama destroyed online poker.
    spending can cause long term problems but if you think that CURRENT job problems have anything to do with Obama's spending you don't know a goddamn thing about economics. Even Rush Limbaugh would say that he is "fucking up our future" or hasn't made the right choices....or is a terrible leader....whatever that may be true...but to blame the CURRENT job situation on Obama...is as dumb as it gets. Conversely I suppose you don't give him credit for doubling the stock market do ya? How do you explain the reduction in layoffs and new monthly unemployment claims under Obama? Fucking low IQ people talking economic theory is fascinating. Jobs are always a lagging economic indicator. A mouth breathing800 SAT scholarship basketball player doesn't miss that question in economics 101

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How did this thread become about Obama?

Tiffany Michelle has attempted to get into show business for years, but had mostly failed prior to her deep WSOP run. She had a few bit parts (including a non-speaking role on Nip/Tuck, where I randomly recognized her), but her acting career really wasn't going anywhere.

She also tried a singing career, but her voice wasn't good enough.

She also tried a modeling career, but she wasn't pretty enough to stand out.

Basically you're not going to make it in show business if you're marginally talented at a lot of things, but not extremely talented in anything. That was her story.

Her fluke WSOP run made her a lot more marketable, so she has been seen on TV a lot more ever since. I doubt it will translate into acting gigs, but at least she gets the unique cred of "poker pro", and she's young/pretty enough to grab people's attention in that respect. (On the flip side, I wouldn't get anywhere in show business identifying myself as a poker pro, since 40-year-old male poker pros are a dime a dozen.)

I've spent some time with her in person. She's not nearly as obnoxious as ESPN made her look, but at the same time, she's extremely self-absorbed and pretty much doesn't pay attention to you at all unless you're somehow relevant to her or her career.

She was home-schooled, so that explains some of her personality. A lot of home-schooled kids have a hard time seeing the world as something other than revolving around them, because they were never in a classroom full of 30 other kids all being treated equally. Even if school is a shitty experience for you, just being there teaches you a lot about life and people that you're going to need later.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How did this thread become about Obama?

Tiffany Michelle has attempted to get into show business for years, but had mostly failed prior to her deep WSOP run. She had a few bit parts (including a non-speaking role on Nip/Tuck, where I randomly recognized her), but her acting career really wasn't going anywhere.

She also tried a singing career, but her voice wasn't good enough.

She also tried a modeling career, but she wasn't pretty enough to stand out.

Basically you're not going to make it in show business if you're marginally talented at a lot of things, but not extremely talented in anything. That was her story.

Her fluke WSOP run made her a lot more marketable, so she has been seen on TV a lot more ever since. I doubt it will translate into acting gigs, but at least she gets the unique cred of "poker pro", and she's young/pretty enough to grab people's attention in that respect. (On the flip side, I wouldn't get anywhere in show business identifying myself as a poker pro, since 40-year-old male poker pros are a dime a dozen.)

I've spent some time with her in person. She's not nearly as obnoxious as ESPN made her look, but at the same time, she's extremely self-absorbed and pretty much doesn't pay attention to you at all unless you're somehow relevant to her or her career.

She was home-schooled, so that explains some of her personality. A lot of home-schooled kids have a hard time seeing the world as something other than revolving around them, because they were never in a classroom full of 30 other kids all being treated equally. Even if school is a shitty experience for you, just being there teaches you a lot about life and people that you're going to need later.
    That sounds like Micon............

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post

spending can cause long term problems but if you think that CURRENT job problems have anything to do with Obama's spending you don't know a goddamn thing about economics. Even Rush Limbaugh would say that he is "fucking up our future" or hasn't made the right choices....or is a terrible leader....whatever that may be true...but to blame the CURRENT job situation on Obama...is as dumb as it gets. Conversely I suppose you don't give him credit for doubling the stock market do ya? How do you explain the reduction in layoffs and new monthly unemployment claims under Obama? Fucking low IQ people talking economic theory is fascinating. Jobs are always a lagging economic indicator. A mouth breathing800 SAT scholarship basketball player doesn't miss that question in economics 101
    Gamble-Bot's grasp of macroeconomics is only surpassed by his lifelong inability to balance his checkbook.

This is a thread about Tiffany Michelle, so why did Gamble-Bot jump in with those left-wing 'Media Matters', Obama water-carrying economic talking points?

Because I made him do it. You see, I humiliated and embarrassed Gamble-Bot in a couple of threads on DD. After making a fool of the moonbat over there, I called him my puppet and told him to dance for me.

I pwnd him so bad he tried to intimidate me with his pistol pic above. I hope he's using wadcutters.

Although my above comments about Tiffany Michelle were sincere, I confess that dropping Obama's name and his destruction of our economy (in context), were intended to make my little marionette, Gamble-Bot, dance for me.

He bought it, hook, line and sinker.

Now I will make Gamble-Bot go off on a ridiculous rant (hopefully in a new thread) about what a great job Obama is doing for our economy.

Get your dancing shoes on boy.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Gamble-Bot's grasp of macroeconomics is only surpassed by his lifelong inability to balance his checkbook.

This is a thread about Tiffany Michelle, so why did Gamble-Bot jump in with those left-wing 'Media Matters', Obama water-carrying economic talking points?

Because I made him do it. You see, I humiliated and embarrassed Gamble-Bot in a couple of threads on DD. After making a fool of the moonbat over there, I called him my puppet and told him to dance for me.

I pwnd him so bad he tried to intimidate me with his pistol pic above. I hope he's using wadcutters.

Although my above comments about Tiffany Michelle were sincere, I confess that dropping Obama's name and his destruction of our economy (in context), were intended to make my little marionette, Gamble-Bot, dance for me.

He bought it, hook, line and sinker.

Now I will make Gamble-Bot go off on a ridiculous rant (hopefully in a new thread) about what a great job Obama is doing for our economy.

Get your dancing shoes on boy.
    sonny?

Load Metric
    You have obviously not seen Tiffany Michelle

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 03-12-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Which one is he?

Load Metric

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I always thought people piled on her unnecessarily after her ME performance. She just seemed like a nice, girl-next-door type. I would possibly act like shit too if playing for life-altering money.

And every woman is self-absorbed.

Load Metric

Let me ask you one question. Do you feel...FLOPPY? Well, do ya punk?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

firing with that floppy hair in his eyesight is just asking for trouble

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

The hair in front of his eyes acts as a sight. Bot and his hair are deadly accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    TM has an above average face when tons of makeup are applied, glam photos obviously heavily airbrushed. Her casting couch interviews can only go so far until she gets a boob job and is accepted into a decent acting school. TM kind of reminds me of Juliette Lewis but Lewis is a brilliant actress. Total douchebaggery irl situations will hold TM back.
    Certainly making it in the entertainment industry is harder when you are not drop-dead gorgeous, but plenty of people who are not DO make it, just as plenty of folks with the looks for it, don't. It takes a certain type of personality to hack it, the right connections, and of course, a bit of talent.Tiffany seems to me good looking enough to play supporting roles. She is cute, thin, and bubbly - she has a certain something on camera. If she wants to make it in show biz, I'm sure it will happen for her if she keeps pushing. It's way too soon to count her out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

The hair in front of his eyes acts as a sight. Bot and his hair are deadly accurate.

Boy would I be pissed if a guy with floppy hair and a pink polo got the drop on me. Could happen though, cause bot is GOD and has a lot of practice from rage killing craiglist hookers.

Thread Information