Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the biggest asshole on PFA?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Who is the biggest asshole on PFA?

Post your assholes here and why. We have plenty posters who could be considered assholes, but I want to hear from you.

Two assholes that come to mind for me are anal hershiser and Dirty B.

Now with anal (azzclown), there is no doubt that he is a big asshole. He revels in it, works at it, it's pretty much his whole schtick. Just ask 408mike and steve-o what an asshole anal is.

Dirty B on the other hand doesn't try to be an asshole at all. He probably thinks of himself as a pretty nice guy and it wouldn't surprise me if he has no idea that people think he is a big asshole.

What an asshole!

This is why for me, Dirty B is without a doubt the biggest asshole on PFA.

Load Metric

Ava Devine obv

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Post your assholes here and why. We have plenty posters who could be considered assholes, but I want to hear from you.

Now with anal (azzclown), there is no doubt that he is a big asshole. He revels in it, works at it, it's pretty much his whole schtick. Just ask 408mike and steve-o what an asshole anal is.

Dirty B on the other hand doesn't try to be an asshole at all. He probably thinks of himself as a pretty nice guy and it wouldn't surprise me if he has no idea that people think he is a big asshole.

What an asshole!

Name:  x4orhz.gif
Views: 3029
Size:  966.2 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

What an asshole!

Bottomset has hacked Tony's account obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Obviously shouldn't have had seahawksownyourface as a password.

(•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

When we point fingers and call each other bad names, our hearts harden and the energies that bind us are twisted and tormented. It is important for us to remember that there is no you or me, there is only us. When we can set aside our differences and work together towards a better tomorrow, we can realize our full potential together, my friend. So please, let us seat ourselves on the checkered blanket of friendship and t channel our warmth into an oven of brotherly love

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Jonathan Jacob View Post
    When we point fingers and call each other bad names, our hearts harden and the energies that bind us are twisted and tormented. It is important for us to remember that there is no you or me, there is only us. When we can set aside our differences and work together towards a better tomorrow, we can realize our full potential together, my friend. So please, let us seat ourselves on the checkered blanket of friendship and t channel our warmth into an oven of brotherly love
    I know who I'll nominate if biggest douchebag comes up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Jonathan Jacob View Post

Last edited by sonatine; 11-04-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Load Metric
    Anal Hersheiser because he's really trying to be an asshole. I wonder what made him so bitter and hateful.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    shortbus i really did not want to click that spoiler

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post

What an asshole!

Name:  tom_cruise1.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  19.5 KB

If it were a top ten list of assholes then maybe.

Load Metric

What an asshole!

Oh no. Tony Bagafaggot thinks I'm an asshole. I'm going to fucking cry. I don't give a rat's ass what you or the rest of the dumbasses here think of me. Most of the people whose opinions I actually care about have left this site because it's been flooded by retards like Azzclown, Bottomset, and 6toedpete.

Ask Sonatine how I treat my actual friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

What an asshole!

Oh no. Tony Bagafaggot thinks I'm an asshole. I'm going to fucking cry. I don't give a rat's ass what you or the rest of the dumbasses here think of me. Most of the people whose opinions I actually care about have left this site because it's been flooded by retards like Azzclown, Bottomset, and 6toedpete.

I would have went with " Tony Bagadicks".

I like you both as posters tho.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

I would have went with " Tony Bagadicks".
    Damn. That is better.

Load Metric

What an asshole!

Honestly you really took this seriously enough to respond?

DirtyB is the furthest thing from an asshole IRL or here, and there is an increasing divide between the intellectual have and have-nots on this board where double-digit IQ life-losers such as NaturalBornInmate, riboflavin, limitles, and 6toedpete have to aggressively circle jerk eachother to stay afloat in the face of facts, knowledge, and personal experience relentlessly exposing them as literal subnormals.

Btw Azzclown is a literal god and Im shocked to see you speak ill of the man.

Silver
    Load Metric

What an asshole!

Has there EVER been a poster more consumed than Dirty B? Here is a guy that just had a kid and is still completely obsessed with a guy on the internet. And he just said his buddy was a 40 year old guy that posts pink ponies.

Going to de dowright scary at the Las Vegas PTA meetings in 2019

Almost hard to believe, but I actually think now Micon asked Dirty B to leave Donk Down. What a strange lille man.

Load Metric
    I've stopped reading DirtyB's posts because he is such a hardcore liberal that he's blinded by it. I don't consider him an asshole though.

Probably Corrigan or 408 would be the two biggest asshole/douchebags on this site. I could see myself having a drink with basically any other member here except those two faggots...such a waste of air.

Load Metric
    Corrigan is fucking spectacular.

Load Metric
    will
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Anal Hersheiser because he's really trying to be an asshole. I wonder what made him so bitter and hateful.

I could answer that for you.

Thread Information