Thread: LTE poker, shutting out players, not responding to emails/cashout requests

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

LTE poker, shutting out players, not responding to emails/cashout requests

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...lcome-1168616/

Site has been down, for about 4 days, online skype tech guy isnt responding, Im currently shut out along with alot of other players, due to some jurisdiction issue.

Cashouts were supposed to be fast, but for last 2 weeks, they arent getting processed, this site has about 5players on at any given time grinding.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstewisalln View Post
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...lcome-1168616/

Site has been down, for about 4 days, online skype tech guy isnt responding, Im currently shut out along with alot of other players, due to some jurisdiction issue.

Cashouts were supposed to be fast, but for last 2 weeks, they arent getting processed, this site has about 5players on at any given time grinding.

This is a hugely amateurish operation. Believe it or not, there is some chance it will come back online and you might get your money, but prepare for a lot of aggravation in doing so.

It seems that their M/O is to disappear and/or avoid questions when experiencing technical/payout issues.

For those that don't want to sift through 108 pages on 2+2, here are the cliffs:

- LTE Poker opened up in February, 2012. It was a standalone network (NOT a skin), and did not serve US players.

- They claimed to be licensed in Curacao, and unbelievably, promised to cash people out within 1 day.
    Payouts

We strive to process your withdrawal within 1 business day! We believe it should be easy to deposit and even easier to withdraw!

- About two months in (April), they still had problems getting any kind of decent traffic. They staked several players, causing concern that mostly staked players (from the same source) going up against one another isn't exactly a profitable business model.

- In May, there were cashout issues. While the LTE rep was present in the 2+2 thread, he essentially kept stalling everyone. People were getting some partial payments, but there were many "mistakes" (such as confusing non-stake players with stake players, paying out nothing to actual staked players who won, etc). The LTE rep was not particularly concerned with solving these problems, and LTE customer support about the matter was poor.

- Also in May, LTE announced they would be joining some other "network", in order to increase traffic. They were very mysterious about which network they would be joining, and exactly when that would be happening. It was eventually discovered they would be joining the Intellogix network: http://www.intellogix.com/network-partners.html ... Intellogix is a small network, and people have had some bad experiences with it in the past.

- In early June, the existing LTE rep (whose first language wasn't English) tilted when people were critical of the site:
    Well i am serious when i speak! There is only 3 actual persons that have something to say all the time. Most of those post are not for any benefit to our website. In fact the ones keeping the constant problems here dont even deposit. Ill make it very clear, if you need support please post. And if you dont like our site, there is hundreds to choose from. If this makes you mad, sorry... Talk if we owe you anything. Im transparent! I dont expect you to like me. But who cares, "lets screw lte poker with there awesome vip, free cash, instant deposit bonus,low rake as long as we benefit from it"

- Right after this tilt, another LTE rep -- one who spoke better English -- took over:
    My name is Paul and I will be the new LTE representative answering on these forums from now on. We over here at LTE Poker strive for the highest customer satisfaction ratings and consistency. We are currently in the middle of a merge and are trying to make the transition as smooth as possible for our players. The completion of the merge is very near and will bring a lot of new exciting promotions to LTE Poker. We appreciate everyone's patience with us in this time of transition.

- The site went down in early June and stayed down as they were transitioning to the Intellogix network. Nobody could cash out or receive affiliate payments during this time, and many cashouts were still pending.

- After weeks of disappearing, the LTE rep came back to 2+2 on July 25th and told people to stay patient -- that the site would come back.

- A few days later, the site returned, and joined the Intellogix network. Shortly after going back up, certain players got annoying messages telling them they couldn't log in because they were in the "wrong jurisdiction", which wasn't really the case.

- In early September, they seemed to get their shit together. People were receiving cashouts. The network was quite inactive, however. The jurisdictional messages seemed to stop (or at least most players weren't getting them anymore.)

- In mid-September, they left the Intellogix network for unknown reasons, and returned to being independent:
    We would like to announce that the TOS page is being updated and will no longer reflect those terms on Tuesday. We are currently running as a standalone system and control our own system,company,and cashier. It's for our best interest to continue as a standalone company in the mean while. During this procedure we lost a good amount of regular players but many are starting to return.

For the last few days we have had great cash action from NL10 -NL2000. Daily we are getting new players and soon we will see a increase in traffic.

Please rest assured your funds are safe with LTEPoker and be assured your payouts will be processed promptly.
    However, this was found to be a lie, and people verified they were still on Intellogix. Oddly enough, the LTE Rep continued to insist they were independent, and claimed that their continued presence on the Intellogix network was a "server migration" issue. (What?!)

- In late September, they invited US players to the site, in a desperate push to get some traffic going. This was by request only, and they claimed to only be accepting US players with 50 or more posts on 2+2.

They spent the next few weeks posting a bunch of marketing messages to their official 2+2 thread, as well as including LOL pictures like this:

- In October, they opened up LTE to all US players.

- In mid-October, they moved from ltepoker.com to ltepoker.eu, and reported "transitional issues".

- Near the end of October, everyone seemed to be getting this message again:

- This was the last that was heard from them, on October 28:

We want to apologize for the delay in response and lack of support. We are undergoing some serious changes and it has delayed everything.We have now resolved the issue with emails. We encourage you to resend any questions or payout request. We will get all the issues resolved in a timely fashion.

- Since then, they have stopped answering e-mails, the Skype customer service account does not come online, and everyone has been in the dark.

It would not surprise me if LTE Poker vanishes forever with everyone's money.

I actually think it's more likely that you'll be seeing another message soon about "server migration difficulties", or some other garbage, and it will return.

Again, it will barely have any players ever online, and again, there will probably be periods of both fast and slow payouts.

It seems that this is a 1-or-2-man operation, and they are running third party software.

If it does come back up, I would suggest cashing out ASAP and never coming back. This site is not run by competent ownership, and it will eventually crash and burn, if it hasn't already.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What did "LTE" stand for ? Horrible name, sounds like a telephone company or something,

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    What did "LTE" stand for ? Horrible name, sounds like a telephone company or something,
    I believe it is Long Term Evolution.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Website is down: http://www.ltepoker.com

License appears to have been revoked: http://validate.cyberluck.com/valida...e-6fdd0a00002a

Someone named Garrett I****** processed cashouts at one point.

The Moneybookers account providing cashouts was registered to Epignom Consult Limited.

No information has been found about either of them yet, but it's safe to say that LTE Poker is done and player money is gone.

EDIT on 11/16/2012: Removed last name of the guy mentioned, because apparently the person accusing him of processing cashouts was mistaken, and has recanted his statement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I found a Garrett I***** who played poker. His name was ImoOnTilt, and he posted on Pocketfives:

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/imoontilt/

However, I'm not sure if it's the same guy, because LTE Poker appeared to be based out of Sweden, while this guy is from the San Diego area.

Still rather coincidental to have the exact same name and be a onetime active poker player. It's not like his name was John Smith.

EDIT on 11/16/2012: Removed last name of the guy mentioned, because apparently the person accusing him of processing cashouts was mistaken, and has recanted his statement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is Garrett I*****'s "financial advice" Facebook page:

(link removed on 11/16/2012)

I also tracked down his work phone number.

I don't want to harass the guy if he is a different Garrett I*****, but I think it's possible he could be the same dude.

In this Garrett's defense, he appears to have been out of poker for 2 years.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    My name has recently come up in regards to being associated with LTE Poker. I can assure you I am not currently, nor have I ever been, associated with LTE poker. One of my clients brought this thread to my attention after googling my name. My name has come up in this discussion due to a post made my mlo4sho on 2+2 forums. Mlo4sho and I had transferred each other funds in the past, BUT it had nothing to do with LTE poker. I do not understand why he thinks it did. I've contacted mlo4sho to inquire about this and am awaiting a response.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ImoOnTilt View Post
    My name has recently come up in regards to being associated with LTE Poker. I can assure you I am not currently, nor have I ever been, associated with LTE poker. One of my clients brought this thread to my attention after googling my name. My name has come up in this discussion due to a post made my mlo4sho on 2+2 forums. Mlo4sho and I had transferred each other funds in the past, BUT it had nothing to do with LTE poker. I do not understand why he thinks it did. I've contacted mlo4sho to inquire about this and am awaiting a response.

Yeah, I buy that.

Damn, ain't Google a bitch?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Please reference the post by mlo4sho in the link below.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../index111.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I believe Garrett, and am glad that he showed up here to clear his name.

The person accusing him of processing has recanted his statement, which is unlikely to have happened unless the accuser realized he was actually mistaken (since this matter still hasn't been resolved).

I have removed Garrett's last name, and it will stay down unless new information surfaces to indicate his guilt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kiss it goodbye.

The LTE rep posted this last week on 2+2:

We are very sorry to announce that LTE Poker is no longer in business and our license has been Revoked. We do appreciate the loyal players during the time of hard issues but when the money is gone it's time to move on.

During the course of the year LTEPoker has been trying different venues to generate traffic and bring in players. We offered Staking,Free Money,GTD's, of which most money in play on our website was (Fake Money) in other orders Money we handed out.

We tried our best to payout everyone from our own cash as much as possible until we simply could not continue any more. We have also lost 2 investors that were devoted to the site. After $290,000 Since April we could not continue. There is no doubt LTE had potencial and we tried very hard. We had alot of prospect & ideas but none worked. We had players wanting to deposit , but they never did. From Launch until this date we only had a total of $4500 Deposited funds into LTE Poker. Everything else you see on the site was Staked Players from Latin America and Some from Europe. We will direct to some players here that are actually really owed monies.

mlo4sho / Deposited. ( We paid out your last request and we will payout your remaining funds to your account). PM Info.

Jstew80 / We are working a solution for you as well. The amount is Micro and you will also be paid shortly.

Ice_W0lf / We paid you a good amount already & we had some good hopes from you playing on our site on a regular basis but you requested the FULL balance to withdraw. As this was promotional funds, we cannot estimate exact payment date.

c double / Promotional Funds. Same response as above.

lilman2636 / You have been paid.

Fenix ( Known as Gerarr) We appreciate your dedication to LTEPOKER. We paid out the maximum we could and we cannot pay anymore. Staked Player

rbdflyboy / Do we owe you any funds? Did you ever deposit on our site?

etothemc2 / We appreciate your dedication on the Sit n gos, but traffic was not there. Your balance should not reflect to much of a balance as part of it is also from the free $25 we gave you.

Shades / Your balance is high but you were a staked player. You actually never deposited into lte poker. Yet again you won our own money on the tables. ( We will look into what we can settle for you)

You see what alot of players don't understand is that we allowed staked players to play each other and paid out this money. If you saw 10 micro tables going, 99% was lte players. We needed to keep some traffic going on the site and this was the only way.

This mistake killed LTE. And we was never able to recover for it.

In all this LTE was stupid & Generous. Just gave free money away expecting return and we got this.

Moneybookers & Neteller Accounts are now suspended. (Licensed Revoked)

LTE Poker has no future unless we have some investors get involved.

Please do not email as it is inactive.

Depositing players had always been paid out by us in the past. It's the free money that is trying to be withdrawn the main issue. We will try to answer some questions.

Basically, as suspected, their only regular action was staked players going up against each other.

So this was basically monopoly money that they never planned to pay out unless the "staked player" action also attracted enough real-money-deposit action to make the site profitable.

Basically, the staked players were all used as unpaid props, and the few people stupid enough to deposit there were also screwed.

Good job.

Here is the info posted by "onlythenuts" on 2+2, regarding what he was able to dig up regarding LTE ownership:

Skype ID: LTE Poker
    Skype BDay: September 3, 1982

2p2 name: LTEPoker
    2p2 names that are associated with the 2+2 LTE Account:
    exp9382
    pokerstar88
    BMF BG3
    blingpoker

Names:
    Gabriel
    Eric (?)
    day job: check cashing business in the Detroit area

Address:
    PO Box 871276
    Canton MI 48187

Hits on the Address:
    <LexisNexis.com>

Filing Number: 780554
    Name: Michael The Guardian Angel Inc
    Type: Legal
    Standard Mailing Address:
    PO Box 871276
    Canton, MI 48187-6276
    Original Mailing Address:
    PO Box 871276
    Canton, MI 48187
    Bus Type: Corporation
    Ref Number: 780554
    Status Date: 10/01/2009
    Place Incorporated: Michigan
    Date Incorporated: 11/19/2002
    ActsL 162-1982
    Registered Agent: Pearson, Nelson O
    Mailing Address:
    1956 W Roundtable Drive
    Canton, MI 48188-1939

Also please update this thread with any progress that you make along with any updated info you find, thanks.

Alright I've looked a little further into the info I have and the name "Brandon" keeps coming up as being behind LTE Poker. Ill look into it some more and keep this thread posted.
    Interesting that it's a Michigan corporation. I'm not sure what the "Registered Agent" part means. Is that someone who works for the government, or is Nelson O. Pearson part of LTE Poker?

Someone should look up that 1956 W. Roundtable Drive address in Canton and see who lives there or owns the property.

I think it's likely that the LTE owner is born on September 3, 1982. That's too random of a date to pick for Skype if it's not your real birthdate. Most people will just choose something generic like January 1st if they want to lie about their birthdate.

Thread Information