Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Official President Barack Obama / Govenor Mitt Romney Presidential Thread (November 6th Election)****

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Exclusive: Romney UP one point in Ohio and TIED in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, according to his campaign's internal polling

Romney is also three points up in New Hampshire
    Figures differ from virtually all public polling
    But Romney trailing in Nevada, according to campaign pollster Neil Newhouse
    If the internal polls, which the Obama campaign scoffs at, are correct then Romney will almost certainly become the 45th President of the United States
    By Toby Harnden

Mitt Romney is ahead by a single percentage point in Ohio - the swing state that could well decide the election - according to internal polling data provided to MailOnline by a Republican party source.

Internal campaign polling completed on Sunday night by campaign pollster Neil Newhouse has Romney three points up in New Hampshire, two points up in Iowa and dead level in Wisconsin. Most startlingly, the figures show Romney and Obama deadlocked in Pennsylvania.
    Do you want Romney to win or just predicting he will win?

Load Metric
    Ok, so when Obama wins by a landslide tomorrow, all of the Fox news fanatics who gobble those bullshit pieces whole and spew them forth constantly, please remember a few key points. The polls weren't skewed to a democratic bias, there were just more democrats, and more people voting for Obama. Fox news has been lying to you constantly, and if you must consume it, do so in the future with a huge grain of salt. 4 years from now, remember how bad the economy was, and how much it has recovered, and think about how you should honestly consider voting democratic in the future, and that trickle down economics is bullshit.

Thanks in advance. Enjoy not being in a crippling depression in 4 years, and no WWIII with Iran and Pakistan.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Were running out of time. Lets just bet $250. Thats pocket change to a big baller luike you. Ship that to Druff and let me know. Ill paypal him immediately.

Any plans for my money if you win?
    I hadn't really thought about it. But now that you mention it, there's a charity that I've been meaning to give to. If Obama take it tomorrow, I'm going to spend half of my winnings on buying a goat for a family in need.

https://secure1.heifer.org/gift-cata...-500/goat.html

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    This is moon landing but I have been watching it again tonight and it still makes me laugh.

Silver
    Load Metric
    DELETED FROM NET
    Last edited by RobbieBensonFan; 11-06-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Just about tired of your act too, after you rolled up Popeil,

We are going to win this People! 300+ electoral votes, Maybe More!

STAND WITH US. STAND WITH US. STAND WITH US!
    The interval between your "I'm leaving until 2013" posts and your returns are getting shorter and shorter. This one was barely a couple hours.

Load Metric
    CMONEY LOCK OF THE WEEK IS ROMNEY IS GOING TO WIN THIS

NO WORMHOLE INVOLVED JUST GUT FEELING.

NOT OPPOSITE PICK

WE SHALL SEE TOMORROW

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

NOT OPPOSITE PICK

WE SHALL SEE TOMORROW
    $250 on it?

Load Metric

NOT OPPOSITE PICK

WE SHALL SEE TOMORROW
    $250 on it?
    Then you can send TWO random black families a goat!
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

$250 on it?
    I will. I would name a goat after you, but the family probably wouldn't want to say "miserable sack of shit" in public.

Load Metric

I will. I would name a goat after you, but the family probably wouldn't want to say "miserable sack of shit" in public.
    Best to not name one after yourself either then. Wouldn't want them to have to call out "pompous Obama salad tosser" on a regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Some parts are funny....ending pretty good!!!

Load Metric

NO WORMHOLE INVOLVED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post

Some parts are funny....ending pretty good!!!
    I thought most of this was stupid.

I thought it was especially stupid how the announcer intentionally mumbled at the beginning to mock himself from other videos. Stupid to do it on a Presidential version, where people are likely to be distributing it to one another without being familiar with the rest of the series.

The Mitt Romney character also looked nothing like him at all.

The writers also had a bias for Obama.

I liked some of their other 'Epic Rap Battles', but this one fell short.

Load Metric

My wife and I went to the voting booths this morning before work. There were 4 older ladies running the show and 3 voting booths that are similar to a science fair project in how they fold up. They had an oval VOTE logo on top center and a cartridge slot on the left that the volunteers used to start your ballot.
    I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney's name and started tapping very closely together to find the 'active areas'. From the top of Romney's button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama's name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein's button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.
    I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said "It's nothing to worry about, everything will be OK." and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.
    EDIT: There is a lot of speculation that the footage is edited. I'm not a video guy, but if it's possible to prove whether a video has been altered or not, I will GLADLY provide the raw footage to anyone who is willing to do so. The jumping frames are a result of the shitty camera app on my Android phone, nothing more.

Load Metric

Best to not name one after yourself either then. Wouldn't want them to have to call out "pompous Obama salad tosser" on a regular basis.
    "miserable sack of shit" is a much better name for a goat than "pompous Obama salad tosser"; that would be better for a labradoodle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is the FINAL Rasmussen poll. He was tied for FIRST in 2008.

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard

Rasmussen Reports - Electoral College Breakdown

Safe Romney 167
    Likely Romney 24
    Leans Romney 15
    Toss-up 95
    Leans Obama 53
    Likely Obama 12
    Safe Obama 172

National Romney 49 Obama 48

Load Metric

My wife and I went to the voting booths this morning before work. There were 4 older ladies running the show and 3 voting booths that are similar to a science fair project in how they fold up. They had an oval VOTE logo on top center and a cartridge slot on the left that the volunteers used to start your ballot.
    I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney's name and started tapping very closely together to find the 'active areas'. From the top of Romney's button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama's name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein's button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.
    I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said "It's nothing to worry about, everything will be OK." and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.
    EDIT: There is a lot of speculation that the footage is edited. I'm not a video guy, but if it's possible to prove whether a video has been altered or not, I will GLADLY provide the raw footage to anyone who is willing to do so. The jumping frames are a result of the shitty camera app on my Android phone, nothing more.
    Report immediately to whomever is in charge of elections in your state plus the local Democratic party so they can gather and preserve evidence in case of lawsuit. Did you happen to see which company made the machine? Does it have a paper trail?

The OH SoS and the voting machine companies stole it for Bush in 2004 and they may well do it again.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric

NOT OPPOSITE PICK

WE SHALL SEE TOMORROW
    $250 on it?

Wouldn't he be wiser to bet that $250 on intrade and get 2 to 1?

Silver
    Load Metric
    It is truly amazing why ANYONE would vote for Obama. Guy basically broke EVERY promise he made in 2008. I just watched a Fox News interview and an old bat lady said she voted for Obama, because she likes him. Could not give a reason, other than she likes him.

There really should be a skills aptitude test before anyone is allowed to vote. I GUARANTEE Half of these muther fuckers can't even name 5 Presidents and that is just a fact.

Thread Information