Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Official President Barack Obama / Govenor Mitt Romney Presidential Thread (November 6th Election)****

Load Metric
    not voting this election

get on my level fools

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    I like how you cherry picked one poll and you chose Rasmussen. Lmao
    There are 100 polls. I cited the poll that was basically tied for #1 in 2008. Total Cherry pick.

Load Metric
    How was the build-up in 2004? I was going to college in Indiana and voted absentee but don't really remember what the polls were like before.

Did W's re-election surprise anyone? Or was it a foregone conclusion and I was just immersed in a college-y liberal anti-Republican environment.

Who went in with a better shot: Kerry in '04 or Romney in '12?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    How was the build-up in 2004? I was going to college in Indiana and voted absentee but don't really remember what the polls were like before.

Did W's re-election surprise anyone? Or was it a foregone conclusion and I was just immersed in a college-y liberal anti-Republican environment.

Bush was never behind in 2004. Kerry closed at the last minute but it was not enough. He ran out of time but he was closing.

In 1980, if you believe the polls back then, Carter was up 6% a week out and it was Reagan landslide.

Don't know this time. The trend is Romney and the trend is your friend. But it's close.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

No, it was very close.

It was expected to shake down to who won Ohio (which was true), and while close, Bush won by a bigger margin than expected.

Many people forget how close that election was, because it didn't have the 2-month-long clusterfuck that followed the 2000 election.

Going into that election, nobody had any clue who would win.

This one isn't quite as close, but it's still close enough to where Romney winning would not be a shocker.

Silver
    Load Metric
    It is IMPOSSIBLE for Romney to win a close election. He is either going to win in a landslide or Obama will eke out a win. The electorate will either collapse for Mitt, or they won't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

You conservatives are apparently cool with "poor people don't get to have health care because millionaires need slightly larger yachts".
    I hope you are just giving a tongue-in-cheek response to Rollo, rather than honestly believe this.

This is pretty much straight out of the Hollywood playbook of presenting conservatives as super-selfish rich guys and/or fanatical Jesus freaks.
    It was a joke.

But do you remember the primary candidates? They were split pretty evenly between super-selfish rich guys and fanatical Jesus freaks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Everything now is suggesting a Romney landslide. PA, CO, NH, FL and VA are now in the column. Ohio will likely go Romney.

Mitt Romney will be the next President of the United States.
    Then you should really get money to Druff as quickly as possible, so you can make some cash on this landslide. I can have my money to him 10 minutes later.

Or are you just full of shit? Or are you broke? Or both?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Everything now is suggesting a Romney landslide. PA, CO, NH, FL and VA are now in the column. Ohio will likely go Romney.

Mitt Romney will be the next President of the United States.
    Then you should really get money to Druff as quickly as possible, so you can make some cash on this landslide. I can have my money to him 10 minutes later.

LOL, not obsessed with me. When I bet you, it will not be $100, or $500. It will be a bet you are terribly uneasy about. Keep trolling me, there will be bet eventually where you will have to take a second mortgage out. Have your fun now, little goofy man.

Load Metric

LOL, not obsessed with me. When I bet you, it will not be $100, or $500. It will be a bet you are terribly uneasy about. Keep trolling me, there will be bet eventually where you will have to take a second mortgage out. Have your fun now, little goofy man.
    Are you aware that the election is in 2 days?

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Romney landslide is in place. There is now talk MICHIGAN is going Romney!

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    SEIU Mesmerized fan boy. What a fucking weirdo.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    The Romney landslide is in place. There is now talk MICHIGAN is going Romney!
    So how much are you going to bet DirtyB............ My guess is nothing. What's the excuse this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

LOL, not obsessed with m Youe. When I bet you, it will not be $100, or $500. It
    will be a bet you are terribly uneasy about. Ke
    p trolling me, there will be bet eventually where you will have to take a second mortgage out. Have your fun now, little goofy man.
    Were running out of time. Lets just bet $250. Thats pocket change to a big baller luike you. Ship that to Druff and let me know. Ill paypal him immediately.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Nothing because I have always thought poor people vote more than rich people. And smelly fat people that smother their fucking face with Pizza and Wings

Load Metric

LOL, not obsessed with m Youe. When I bet you, it will not be $100, or $500. It
    will be a bet you are terribly uneasy about. Ke
    p trolling me, there will be bet eventually where you will have to take a second mortgage out. Have your fun now, little goofy man.
    Were running out of time. Lets just bet $250. Thats pocket change to a big baller luike you. Ship that to Druff and let me know. Ill paypal him immediately.

Any plans for my money if you win?

Load Metric
    Nothing because I have always thought poor people vote more than rich people. And smelly fat people that smother their fucking face with Pizza and Wings
    Name:  outback-bloomin-onion.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  24.5 KB

Good luck with that election tomorrow, your predictions seem stellar. LOL at leaving all that money on the table.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Exclusive: Romney UP one point in Ohio and TIED in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, according to his campaign's internal polling

Romney is also three points up in New Hampshire
    Figures differ from virtually all public polling
    But Romney trailing in Nevada, according to campaign pollster Neil Newhouse
    If the internal polls, which the Obama campaign scoffs at, are correct then Romney will almost certainly become the 45th President of the United States
    By Toby Harnden

Mitt Romney is ahead by a single percentage point in Ohio - the swing state that could well decide the election - according to internal polling data provided to MailOnline by a Republican party source.

Internal campaign polling completed on Sunday night by campaign pollster Neil Newhouse has Romney three points up in New Hampshire, two points up in Iowa and dead level in Wisconsin. Most startlingly, the figures show Romney and Obama deadlocked in Pennsylvania.

Thread Information