Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Official President Barack Obama / Govenor Mitt Romney Presidential Thread (November 6th Election)****

Banned
    Load Metric
    Get all the latest here:

DRUDGE REPORT

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Bottomset Forum Posting 101

Start a topic pertaining to the biggest story in the news and post an "Official" in the title.

Claim you are the greatest poster in the history of the internet when the thread goes past 10 pages.

Threaten to leave when you are not met with the respect you feel you rightfully deserve.

Post irrelevant Top 10 Rick Flair and The Price is Right YouTube vids.

Rinse and repeat.

At least he is entertaining even if I only read 10% of his threads.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

LOL @ fuck up this thread. Relax braj, it's first ballot HOF already. I couldn't possibly fuck up a thread made by our own self appointed poster of the month.

Ok, thought you were going to drop a Boat on me. Thinking about boats, WTF was that dude thinking taking that pirate ship into Sandy? I know what he was thinking, another Perfect Storm movie. Well, it will be made, but he is dead so he will experience the profits in the afterlife.

Back on track, 48-48.
    Taking a forum owner out on your boat is top 5 way to win a place of power on their site. Get a clue bro. If you are so fucking stupid you don't understand how the world works, I may list all top 5 ways to win a place of power on forums. Just ask.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Jesus this site is so bad I can't even tell the threads apart and end up double posting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Bottomset Forum Posting 101

Start a topic pertaining to the biggest story in the news and post an "Official" in the title.

Claim you are the greatest poster in the history of the internet when the thread goes past 10 pages.

Threaten to leave when you are not met with the respect you feel you rightfully deserve.

Post irrelevant Top 10 Rick Flair and The Price is Right YouTube vids.

Rinse and repeat.

At least he is entertaining even if I only read 10% of his threads.
    I agree. Never said he wasn't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Jesus this site is so bad I can't even tell the threads apart and end up double posting.
    That, or you're just a fucking dumbass. Nice job of making 3 completely worthless posts in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Vegas,

I get the fact you are a card carrying SEIU robot. Please don't fuck up this thread. Now go back and wash some fucking glasses and STFU.
    LOL @ fuck up this thread. Relax braj, it's first ballot HOF already. I couldn't possibly fuck up a thread made by our own self appointed poster of the month.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Romney made a tactical error yesterday going to PA. He really should be concentrating on FL and Ohio. PA will go to Obama.
    new poll out today PA is tied

Pennsylvania Tribune-Review/Susquehanna Obama 47, Romney 47 Tie

55% of the country says we are on the wrong track

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Direction of Country Polling Data

Poll .............Date Right Direction Wrong Track Spread
    RCP Average...... 10/19 - 11/1 40.0 54.7 -14.7
    ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 43 55 -12
    CBS News/NY Times 10/25 - 10/28 39 54 -15
    Rasmussen Reports 10/22 - 10/28 39 57 -18
    NPR 10/23 - 10/25 41 55 -14
    Politico/GWU/Battleground 10/22 - 10/25 37 56 -19
    Associated Press/GfK 10/19 - 10/23 41 51 -10
    All Direction of Country Polling Data

Load Metric
    did he just sink his re-election bid

how low will obama go

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

how low will obama go
    Huh? Telling his supporters to vote will "sink his re-election"?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

how low will obama go
    Huh? Telling his supporters to vote will "sink his re-election"?
    so you are cool with "voting is the best revenge" that's the message you liberals have for the country

*just checking*

Load Metric
    Campaign speeches mean absolutely nothing, especially since they are speaking to their base.

Republicans will now try to do everything they can to repress the vote, mainly against black people.

However, according to the media, if Romney gets over 61% of the white vote, then he wins the election.

Load Metric
    so you are cool with "voting is the best revenge" that's the message you liberals have for the country

*just checking*
    You conservatives are apparently cool with "poor people don't get to have health care because millionaires need slightly larger yachts".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

*just checking*
    You conservatives are apparently cool with "poor people don't get to have health care because millionaires need slightly larger yachts".
    I hope you are just giving a tongue-in-cheek response to Rollo, rather than honestly believe this.

This is pretty much straight out of the Hollywood playbook of presenting conservatives as super-selfish rich guys and/or fanatical Jesus freaks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LIBERAL NEW YORK DAILY NEWS ENDORSES MITT ROMNEY!

Our choice for America’s future: The Daily News endorses Mitt Romney for president

Four years after endorsing Obama, News finds the hopes of those days went unfulfilled

"Four years ago, the Daily News endorsed Obama, seeing a historic figure whose intelligence, political skills and empathy with common folk positioned him to build on the small practical experience he would bring to the world’s toughest job. We valued Obama’s pledge to govern with bold pragmatism and bipartisanship.

The hopes of those days went unfulfilled.

Achingly slow job creation has left the U.S. with 4.3 million fewer positions than provided incomes to Americans in 2007. Half the new jobs have been part-time, lower-wage slots, a trend that has ruinously sped a hollowing of the middle class.

The official unemployment rate stands at 7.9%, marking only the second month below 8% after 43 months above that level. Worse, add people who are working part-time because they have no better choice and the rate leaps to almost 15%. Still worse, add 8 million people who have given up looking for employment and the number who are out of jobs or who are cobbling together hours to scrape by hits some 23 million people.

-----

"The regrettable truth is that Obama built a record of miscalculations and missed opportunities."

Read more...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Obama still looking like the favorite, two days before the election.

Romney will probably take Florida, and I think Virginia will fall in his favor.

Obama will likely take Iowa and Nevada. He will also take Pennsylvania. I really wish Romney would give up on PA and realize that it's always been a lost cause for him. I also don't see Obama losing Wisconsin. Maybe Republicans will have a shot at Wisconsin in 2016, but for the moment it's still blue enough to go to Obama. New Hampshire will probably go to Obama, as well.

Colorado is a total toss-up. Could see that one breaking either way. It's probably slightly in Obama's favor, but that one is really close.

Ohio, despite polling well (+2.8) for Obama, could also go either way. Obama has the edge, but Republicans pulled off a surprising victory there in 2004, thanks to a strong get-out-the-vote effort that was better than expected. If they pull that off again, Romney can take Ohio.

I really think this election will come down to Ohio and Colorado. If Romney wins those, he probably wins the election. He can win with a Florida/Ohio/Colorado/Virginia combination, even if Obama takes the rest of the toss-ups and current blue-leaners.

Still in Obama's favor, but will be a very interesting thing to watch on Tuesday night. At least Romney has made a real race out of this, rather than it turning into a McCain-like failure of 4 years ago, where it was clear who was winning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Obama still looking like the favorite, two days before the election.

Romney will probably take Florida, and I think Virginia will fall in his favor.

Obama will likely take Iowa and Nevada. He will also take Pennsylvania. I really wish Romney would give up on PA and realize that it's always been a lost cause for him. I also don't see Obama losing Wisconsin. Maybe Republicans will have a shot at Wisconsin in 2016, but for the moment it's still blue enough to go to Obama. New Hampshire will probably go to Obama, as well.

Colorado is a total toss-up. Could see that one breaking either way. It's probably slightly in Obama's favor, but that one is really close.

Ohio, despite polling well (+2.8) for Obama, could also go either way. Obama has the edge, but Republicans pulled off a surprising victory there in 2004, thanks to a partisan voting machine company which designed a system they could manipulate to deliver Ohio to their chosen candidate. If they pull that off again, Romney can take Ohio.

I really think this election will come down to Ohio and Colorado. If Romney wins those, he probably wins the election. He can win with a Florida/Ohio/Colorado/Virginia combination, even if Obama takes the rest of the toss-ups and current blue-leaners.

Still in Obama's favor, but will be a very interesting thing to watch on Tuesday night. At least Romney has made a real race out of this, rather than it turning into a McCain-like failure of 4 years ago, where it was clear who was winning.
    fyp

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Everything now is suggesting a Romney landslide. PA, CO, NH, FL and VA are now in the column. Ohio will likely go Romney.

Mitt Romney will be the next President of the United States.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BAD OMEN FOR OBAMA -- REDSKINS LOSE AT HOME...

Did Cam Newton and the Panthers predict a Romney win?
    Chris Strauss, USA TODAY Sports

5:07PM EST November 4. 2012 - Carolina Panthers fans are likely pretty pleased with their team's ability to win for the first time since Week 2, but one man is likely even happier.

History dictates that the Panthers 21-13 victory over the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field bodes well for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. In the 18 presidential elections that have taken place since the Redskins moved to Washington in 1937, 17 have been predicted by the team's performance in its final home game prior to the election.

If the Redskins win at home, the incumbent party usually wins the presidential election. If the Redskins lose at home, the challenger usually prevails.

The only time the rule hasn't come through was in 2004, when the Packers beat the Redskins 28-14 in the final game before the election. Steve Hirdt of the Elias Sports Bureau, who popularized the rule, claims that while that result should have meant that challenger John Kerry would have won the White House, it still holds true because the Democrats actually won the popular vote in the 2000 election.

Sounds like Hirdt was trying to hedge his bets on that one, but the rule's overall track record is still pretty impressive. Given that our most recent USA TODAY poll has the candidates neck and neck in key swing states, the Redskins rule seems about as credible a theory as the hundreds of other election prognostications we've heard in the past week. The good thing is we should all know for sure on Wednesday.

Thread Information