Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Official President Barack Obama / Govenor Mitt Romney Presidential Thread (November 6th Election)****

Load Metric
    lol, Elisabeth Warren won. The democrat version of Christine O'Donnell.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Anyone surprised that Sandusky, OH voted democrat? Don't drop the soap at Cedar Point kids.
    Rutherford B Hayes is turning over in his grave

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ugh, open Indiana seat goes to Democrat Joe Donnelly, probably thanks to Republican Richard Mourdock's stupid comments that rape is God's will.

This marks the 4th Senate seat since 2008 that the Republicans should have won, but tossed away.

In 2008, they tossed away 3 Senate seats by nominating crazy Tea Party members Sharon Angle (Nevada), Ken Buck (Colorado), and Chirstine O'Donnell (Delaware).
    The polls were extremely close before that rape comment, but it certainly didn't help. The problem is that Republican primaries are heavily influenced by the Tea Party, but general elections are not. Voting for that dumbass over Richard Lugar, one of the smartest guys in the Senate, was so stupid. That said, I don't think an 80 year old should have been running for a 6 year term in the Senate.

I'm very glad to see Elizabeth Warren win in MA. She will be a real Liberal voice in the Senate.

Banned
    Load Metric
    When you go ahead and call states that each candidate is obviously going to win, like California and Texas, the current tally is 251-191. Theoretically, Romney can afford to lose Ohio if he wins all 7 of the remaining tossups: Florida/NC/VA/CO/NV/Iowa/NV. He 2 can lose 2 out of 3 in any combination of Nevada/Colorado/Iowa, if he wins all the other tossups.

But overall, it looks bad. He needs to win almost every tossup state. And if Florida goes to Obama, he's mathematically eliminated.

Load Metric
    They're very similar- except for Christine O'Donnell not having held a real job in her adult life and Elizabeth Warren being a law professor at Harvard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    When you go ahead and call states that each candidate is obviously going to win, like California and Texas, the current tally is 251-191. Theoretically, Romney can afford to lose Ohio if he wins all 7 of the remaining tossups: Florida/NC/VA/CO/NV/Iowa/NV. He 2 can lose 2 out of 3 in any combination of Nevada/Colorado/Iowa, if he wins all the other tossups.

But overall, it looks bad. He needs to win almost every tossup state. And if Florida goes to Obama, he's mathematically eliminated.
    Romney looks done in florida with remaining counties. Think its over.... ohio won't matter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Ugh, open Indiana seat goes to Democrat Joe Donnelly, probably thanks to Republican Richard Mourdock's stupid comments that rape is God's will.

This marks the 4th Senate seat since 2008 that the Republicans should have won, but tossed away.

In 2008, they tossed away 3 Senate seats by nominating crazy Tea Party members Sharon Angle (Nevada), Ken Buck (Colorado), and Chirstine O'Donnell (Delaware).
    The polls were extremely close before that rape comment, but it certainly didn't help. The problem is that Republican primaries are heavily influenced by the Tea Party, but general elections are not. Voting for that dumbass over Richard Lugar, one of the smartest guys in the Senate, was so stupid. That said, I don't think an 80 year old should have been running for a 6 year term in the Senate.

I'm very glad to see Elizabeth Warren win in MA. She will be a real Liberal voice in the Senate.
    It's Massachusetts, for her to lose she'd have to be less liberal than say.. Mitt Romney.

Load Metric

Druff you forgot Todd Akin's dumb ass in Missouri

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They're very similar- except for Christine O'Donnell not having held a real job in her adult life
    Also very similar to the "community organizer" we have in the White House right now.

He taught us credentials don't matter, only blind faith.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Why do I feel that this is gonna come down to Florida again and we won't have a winner till tomorrow? 4 more years of deadlock like the last 2 if O doesn't regain control of the house and same deadlock with Romney as president and no majority in the Senate. Either way it's very bad.
    Florida not looking good. One county (strong republican) has not reported yet however Obama is crushing in Palm Beach/Miami Dade worse than 4 years ago and its looking less and less likely Romney will take Florida. We can thank the cocksuckers from NY who've moved to those areas on the east coast of Florida.
    Florida has an extremely long and complicated ballot this year with consistant 5-6 hour waits for early voting, so at the last minute I got an absentee ballot, when I dropped it off a week ago Monday at 4pm in the afternoon, there was a long line to vote, I didn't see one white face in the line. welcome to broward county

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

They're very similar- except for Christine O'Donnell not having held a real job in her adult life
    Also very similar to the "community organizer" we have in the White House right now.

Independent voters almost always come from the republican base. Democrats just blindly pull the lever left, regardless of what puppet they run.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Christine ODonnell wasn't a community organizer. She was a self published author.

And in between being a community organizer and President, Obama was a Law professor, state senator, and US Senator. Good comparison.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nigs gonna nig, they love a criminal who happens to be black. Good enough for their vote!

Aaron Blake ‏@FixAaron

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) is winning reelection with two-thirds of the vote despite not campaigning.

Load Metric

It's Massachusetts, for her to lose she'd have to be less liberal than say.. Mitt Romney.
    Are you aware that Scott Brown was the incumbent?

Load Metric

Are you aware that Scott Brown was the incumbent?
    Massachusetts.

Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Florida not looking good. One county (strong republican) has not reported yet however Obama is crushing in Palm Beach/Miami Dade worse than 4 years ago and its looking less and less likely Romney will take Florida. We can thank the cocksuckers from NY who've moved to those areas on the east coast of Florida.
    Florida has an extremely long and complicated ballot this year with consistant 5-6 hour waits for early voting, so at the last minute I got an absentee ballot, when I dropped it off a week ago Monday at 4pm in the afternoon, there was a long line to vote, I didn't see one white face in the line. welcome to broward county
    I voted today at around 4:30 and there was zero wait. Nada. My brother voted about an hour before me. Zero wait for him. Granted we live on a little island where basically nobody lives. The guy at the exit poll said over 50% in our precinct voted either early or absentee.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ why do they still put Sarah Palin on TV. I cant believe she almost became a VP.

I think Fox purposely put her on after all the important voting was done so not to lose the election for Romney.

Load Metric

Massachusetts.
    Enough of your silly bullshit. Massachusetts produced 6ToedPete for christ's sake.

Load Metric
    Sarah Palin looks depressed

*not a good sign*

Load Metric
    Republicans taking a beating tonight.

Romney is behind in both Ohio and Florida, he must win both to win the election. (Not going to happen)

The election should be called within the hour.

I eagerly await Mitt Romney's concession speech.

Thread Information