Thread: You want ya 20 dolla baaaackkkkkkkk?!?!?!?!?

Bronze
    Load Metric

You want ya 20 dolla baaaackkkkkkkk?!?!?!?!?

I was able to listen to the first part of the show yesterday and heard Druff commenting on the freerole and the donations and the 6 month rule. And how he was so eager to pay people out but if for "some reason" they never claimed it, the money would be donated back to the freerole after 6 months.

I rarely play the freerole because i rarely listen to the show live my sn is slick9igga. Over the years I have cashed a bunch of times and have donated back a bunch of times donated to the spca once and claimed the money a handfull of times. Every time I actually claimed the money it took no lie, 3-4 emails each time and weeks went by before any reply. The last freerole i played was last week of july and i got second for 20$. I was leaving for europe and after the d.r. in a few days for 6 weeks so i wrote druff a email and asked him to just bank the $20 for now and id get back to him. In end of September I came back I had just gone -20K over the last 6 weeks (not gambling related, expected expenses and a new business venture I was/am financing). So I decided that just for the fuck of it I would ask druff for the 20$ and ask him to send it to my new paypal account I had just opened and never tested or used. What do you think happened no response. ..... That was atleast 5 weeks ago.

My life has changed. It has been long ago i dont live with my mother anymore and play poker for small stakes. I am busy, very busy. Time is precious, there are no refunds. The fact that I am taking the time to write this thread makes me angrier than you probably can imagine. At this point in my life I am not going to sit here and beg for 20$. I dont want the 20$ anymore donate it back to your "freerole" and have somebody else waste their time chasing after it.

So Druff you might think your real cute with your pc "I run such an honest and great freerole" but when you fuck around like you do with the no replies, months delay in replies and huge delay allocating the money its all fucking bullshit!! Say whatever you want.

That being said I look forward to your election night show tomorrow... The pop corn will be out watching the shit show election.

nuthin to it but to do it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anything requested won't be forfeited. Only if I don't hear from the person at all for 6+ months after winning.

Comments

badguy23: so its a 6 month wait top get paid?? U best say that in your 30 min Intro

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Anything requested won't be forfeited. Only if I don't hear from the person at all for 6+ months after winning.
    wtf kinda reply is this?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    DRUFF SLOW PAYS THE FREEROLE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    wtf kinda reply is this?
    It means that I run this site with no sponsors and don't make money from it.

I pay the freeroll winners in batches. Everyone gets paid, and if they don't, money rolls back in.

I was telling this guy that I won't roll his money back in the pool if he requests it and I'm just too slow to pay. I only roll it back in if they never make contact to get their winnings for 6+ months.

Load Metric

wtf kinda reply is this?

I pay the freeroll winners in batches. Everyone gets paid, and if they don't, money rolls back in.

I was telling this guy that I won't roll his money back in the pool if he requests it and I'm just too slow to pay. I only roll it back in if they never make contact to get their winnings for 6+ months.
    FREEROLE*

Gold
    Load Metric

wtf kinda reply is this?

What if they are rude and impolite to you when requesting said winnings?

Load Metric

wtf kinda reply is this?

Maybe have Ben payout the Freerole?

You obv are too busy?

WTF is my 22 at???

This needs fixed

9igga said so I agree.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Rule #1 of the freeroll by Belly Buster is "Don't be an asshole."

So yes, I could withhold payment for that reason and ban them from future freerolls. Just because I paid it out that one time doesn't mean that will be the case in the future.

Anyone who doesn't show a very minimal amount of respect for me, Belly Buster, or PFA isn't welcome here, and isn't going to get any freeroll money. It will be rolled back into the pool if this ever happens again. I don't owe anyone free money.

(I'm not talking about this thread. I'm talking about habitual trolls or complete assholes who get insulting/harassing about payment or anything else related to it.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    The last freerole i played was last week of july and i got second for $20 ... So I decided that just for the fuck of it I would ask druff for the 20$ and ask him to send it to my new paypal .... What do you think happened no response. ..... That was at least 5 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Rule #1 of the freeroll by Belly Buster is "Don't be an asshole."

So yes, I could withhold payment for that reason and ban them from future freerolls. Just because I paid it out that one time doesn't mean that will be the case in the future.

Anyone who doesn't show a very minimal amount of respect for me, Belly Buster, or PFA isn't welcome here, and isn't going to get any freeroll money. It will be rolled back into the pool if this ever happens again. I don't owe anyone free money.

(I'm not talking about this thread. I'm talking about habitual trolls or complete assholes who get insulting/harassing about payment or anything else related to it.)
    Druff, I doubt you would accept such lack of response if you or your son were the person not getting paid! (Then again, I know you wouldn't let $20 sit uncollected for 6 months).

The OP claims he won the prize in July, that is less than 6 months ago...so just send an email with a specific promise date for payment.

If you don't already do so, why not post in the radio thread instructions for claiming freeroll prizes and the forfeiture policy.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Druff bitches about fast food. He would freak out over $20
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-02-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    the majority of these payments are $20 or below

people bitching about payouts from a freeROLE, if i were druff i would probably either pay out once a month/every two weeks, or wait until you have cashed for $x or higher

ain't that big a deal
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    the majority of these payments are $20 or below

people bitching about payouts from a freeROLE, if i were druff i would probably either pay out once a month/every two weeks, or wait until you have cashed for $x or higher

ain't that big a deal
    On the radio show Druff talks it up like it's a big deal (most freeroll money on the internet! iirc)...

Load Metric
    Pretty sure Druff has been sending all FreeRole winnings via USPS this is probably why no winners have been paid since August. That took until October no wonder he's against Mail-In Voting

USPS USPS USPS

I no my request is in for my 22 since 9/11

So Im hoping to get mine by the time they are swearing in Biden.
    Last edited by badguy23; 11-05-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Ingrates should appreciate that he takes time to 1. Have a freeroll. 2. Take time to pay out the winnings.

This is how you lose fun things.

Thankyou for doing what you do for the freeroll Druff.

I don’t play anymore because I sleep then, but appreciate what you do.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Ingrates should appreciate that he takes time to 1. Have a freeroll. 2. Take time to pay out the winnings.

and remember god is your president

Comments

splitthis: God is my all
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

The site is named 'Poker Fraud Alert'...implicit in the name is a high standard of transparency and integrity

protect the brand you've built Todd, promise a payment date to the man and pay him.

Load Metric
    I agree with Druff the people requesting payouts should respect him. Or GTFO.

That being said, a lot of the free roll money is donated. So while Druff donates his time, the money should be paid out in a reasonable amount of time.

Thread Information