View Poll Results: Should Druff give Tine free reign over 408mike until he shapes up?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • YESYESYES

2 33.33%
  • Godatine is Godatine, nuff said

1 16.67%
  • It's not the bullet I've been praying for God to deliver to Mike's skull, but it'll do in a pinch

1 16.67%
  • no, I am uber ghey and have no capacity for VISION

0 0%
  • sorry, I was distracted by a vision of Sonatine's beard, who the fuck is 408mike?

2 33.33%

Thread: Should Druff appoint Sonatine as 408mike's Sheriff and put him in charge of keeping mike in line?

Load Metric

Should Druff appoint Sonatine as 408mike's Sheriff and put him in charge of keeping mike in line?

I think so, if anything the random avatar changes,thread title changes and bannings and what not will end up being hilarious, maybe this could trend into Tine putting the smack down on PFA clowns like limitles in general who knows. I just know people in general aren't thrilled with my performance here lately, Druff doesn't want to be too hard on anyone while at the same time doesn't want to give people the impression he is not sympathetic to their concerns, Sonatine may have the solution...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I'll consider it after you provide video evidence of reaching the greyhound station in North Dakota.

Otherwise I want nothing to do shepherding you through these uncertain times.

Plus Im not even sure Druff has a Farsi/Arabic default font installed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I'll consider it after you provide video evidence of reaching the greyhound station in North Dakota.

Otherwise I want nothing to do shepherding you through these uncertain times.

Plus Im not even sure Druff has a Farsi/Arabic default font installed.
    I implied and now am asking directly that you or whomever buy the ticket and tell me when the fuck I need to be at point A etc. That was how I always saw it going down, the thought of somehow selling the ticket never even crossed my mind and NOW is the perfect time, I absolutely would not flake and basically scam you out of the ticket by not showing up.

You escrowing the cash for the ticket to Druff I can work with, it just leaves me having to fight off my tendency to be lazy and find ways out of doing anything difficult. I'm quite good at that. AND GOD AM I FUCKING BORED

Druff is wrong about one thing imo- he does need a few moderators and not because he needs a bunch of input as to what his dream of PFA should look like but just a few people to liven the place up, dish out funny avatars to get under people's skin and entertain the day to day crowd and be a little unpredictable. Druff is very much Druff, I can't describe it any better than that. He has Druff hi (when he's pleased) and Druff lo (annoyed) and that's literally it, there is no playful mischievous Druff or "I want to push HERE just to see what happens" Druff, not that I've seen anyway. I think the site is suffering because of it being only Druff all the time tbh, it's insanely predictable and, to be honest, a bit boring.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Fuck off Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    _WOW_

a cactus? really bro?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    _WOW_

a cactus? really bro?
    I've just been looking for an excuse to post that gif, and this thread will be LC anyway.

Load Metric
    Ooo good call.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  Yes-GIF_2.gif
Views: 141
Size:  1.10 MB

Comments

sonatine: what could have been

Thread Information