View Poll Results: Should we make a new poll about 408Mike asking about whether he should be sanctioned for being a cra

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 72.22%
  • No

6 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should we make another poll about 408Mike's status?

Load Metric

Should we make another poll about 408Mike's status?

We've seen that most posters here do not want to see 408Mike banned. At least, not right now. However, how do people feel about posting limits and other sanctions, including naps and such? Would something like that be more appropriate? I think the best way to find out would be to make a poll about it, but I don't want to clutter this place up with polls about Mike. So what does everyone think?

edit: it cut off my poll question. It should be
    Should we make a new poll about 408Mike asking about whether he should be sanctioned for being a crazy person fucking up the forums all the time?

Load Metric
    PFA will not rest until mike makes the "balls deep in a pumpkin" video that we all deserve

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    PFA will not rest until mike makes the "balls deep in Heeb" video that we all deserve
    FYP
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I should have added an Undecided option.

Load Metric
    *sigh* and the worst part is, I will take the blame for this fucking thread, and the other poll thread, as being proof of my incessant attention whoring...really aggravating...In other news I had a hunch which I believe has been proven right as to the real identity of Tire, and it surprised me a bit, but all to the good. Guarantee nobody but possibly Bob can guess correctly, though I have been wrong before.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 1 guests)
    BUBBLES, 408Mike, Anal_Hershiser, Crowe Diddly, Dan Druff

Load Metric
    He should at least have a "welcher" title over the Vegas bet. Guy still hasn't paid out even one cent on a $50 bet that he lost 9 months ago. Hasn't even attempted a payment plan. Except for his brilliant idea to buy meat with his welfare money and mail it to Vegas. Just ignores it like he never even made the bet. You sure are a stand up guy Ape. Not one fucking penny in 9 months. No brains AND no integrity. Human garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    His title should be scammer and his location should be "sucking mommy's tit"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Name:  WRezr.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  369.7 KB
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    He should at least have a "welcher" title over the Vegas bet. Guy still hasn't paid out even one cent on a $50 bet that he lost 9 months ago. Hasn't even attempted a payment plan. Except for his brilliant idea to buy meat with his welfare money and mail it to Vegas. Just ignores it like he never even made the bet. You sure are a stand up guy Ape. Not one fucking penny in 9 months. No brains AND no integrity. Human garbage.
    As usual you are way off base, and when I pay (which will be soon) you'll just brush past it and on to the next troll worthy topic etcetera etcetera...

You know what I did today that was cool? I configured my home network and shared the dvd drive on my pc so that I can install Linux onto an old laptop which only has a cd-rom drive, not dvd. Worked like a charm, after I spent hecka time updating the firmware on my wireless router and after I sorted out why the fuck I couldn't get my workgroup to function properly, finally end of the day I have linux mint kxde installed and to make it more interesting I installed parted magic onto a 500mb micro sd card that came out of my camera. Formatted fat32, installed, used the snazzy hdparm on there to wipe my pc (which had become a trojaned box of death sadly, hilariously enough my firewall exceptions list suddenly had like 50 added exceptions many of which were just blank boxes rofl) and now I am formatting the micro sd card back to the kodak shiat and all is wavy and gravy in 408land. By all means tho, do continue sounding bitter or mad or whatever, I don't give a shit either way, you help me pass the time and little else (probably the same for you amirite)
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Name:  WRezr.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  369.7 KB
    tasted hecka good too

Load Metric
    As usual you are way off base, and when I pay (which will be soon) you'll just brush past it and on to the next troll worthy topic etcetera etcetera..
    "Which will be soon?" ROFL. It's been NINE FUCKING MONTHS! It's fifty fucking dollars. In nine months you couldn't give Vegas ANYTHING? You have no integrity and cannot be trusted.

You know what I did today that was cool? I configured my home network and shared the dvd drive on my pc so that I can install Linux onto an old laptop which only has a cd-rom drive, not dvd. Worked like a charm, after I spent hecka time updating the firmware on my wireless router and after I sorted out why the fuck I couldn't get my workgroup to function properly, finally end of the day I have linux mint kxde installed and to make it more interesting I installed parted magic onto a 500mb micro sd card that came out of my camera. Formatted fat32, installed, used the snazzy hdparm on there to wipe my pc (which had become a trojaned box of death sadly, hilariously enough my firewall exceptions list suddenly had like 50 added exceptions many of which were just blank boxes rofl) and now I am formatting the micro sd card back to the kodak shiat and all is wavy and gravy in 408land. By all means tho, do continue sounding bitter or mad or whatever, I don't give a shit either way, you help me pass the time and little else (probably the same for you amirite)
    Assuming you actually accomplished any of that, did you get paid for any of that? Or did you do it while sipping mommy's hot cocoa in your shit stained Batman underwear while eating potatoes and raw hamburger? That's a real great story if you were a man who had a job, car, family, etc. But you didn't make any money off of it, and are no further in your life now than you were 10 years ago. Try again thief.

Load Metric
    We need a bunch of polls to establish the favorability ratings of various posters. More polling data!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Misread the poll... Change my vote to yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Load Metric
    Wish this was 40ape and limitles. At least they'd both end up where they belong.

Best TFTC episode ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I still haven't figured the poll out, and thus haven't voted.

Azzclown the laptop shit I was working on is something I have done for friends of mine who don't have a computer, not that it's any of your business really. The laptop was being thrown away by a client of mine moving to the east coast, I salvaged it (it's in good shape for a 2001 really) and did my thing and now my buddy has a functioning laptop he couldn't otherwise afford. It has a cool network card, I finagled the fucking thing to be wpa capable when it's time was several years before such technology was common and despite windows trying to fuck me royally into having a slow as dirt machine, I managed to get something windows like (in functionality) that is much faster and more stable and all for free.

There's more to life than making money bro, I ain't starving, and to be frank I doubt you could find a time I seriously bitched about not having enough cash. I rarely do as money isn't something I place a lot of value it.

Plus I find it cool I can boot and wipe a pc with a micro sd card inserted into a networked printer, and wipe the laptop remotely sharing the dvd drive etc. I like doing shit different than everyone else, tis how I am.

Load Metric
    I ain't starving, and to be frank I doubt you could find a time I seriously bitched about not having enough cash.
    Amazing.

Load Metric
    Unetbootin is awesome btw

Load Metric
    I ain't starving, and to be frank I doubt you could find a time I seriously bitched about not having enough cash.
    Amazing.
    Who needs money when you get food stamps?

Thread Information