Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The REAL Story of the Current Situation at the Merge Network

Load Metric
    I been playn on merge since black friday.. I play small stakes and cash out about 200 each time..
    Checks come about 4 to 6 weeks.. and are from a bank from Canada...

This is a dumb question.. Why didn't full tilt or poker stars use this same method?
    I don't believe DOJ..can shut down a canadien bank!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post
    I been playn on merge since black friday.. I play small stakes and cash out about 200 each time..

This is a dumb question.. Why didn't full tilt or poker stars use this same method?
    Because they were so big they needed to pay more people and pay them quicker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

The US govt has cracked both the Swiss and Cayman banking secrecy in the last decade... Canada would be no problem to get in there and mix it up with...

Cheers,

--
    Kahn

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is exactly what is happening. Try the other half dozen methods... Instadebit, Click2Pay, WebMoney, Neteller, etc . The channels aren't clogged and they are faster.
    Simply untrue.

I have a pending Neteller withdrawal from October 31st on BCP...obviously it's very concerning regardless of the speculated reasons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Simply untrue.

I have a pending Neteller withdrawal from October 31st on BCP...obviously it's very concerning regardless of the speculated reasons.

Simply True.

BCP was skipped in the last batch of payments... All other skins on the Merge cashier were taken care of to my knowledge. Insofar as why BCP was skipped, well, we all expect them to announce any day.

Cheers,
    --
    Kahn

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Damnit, Kahn. You and your "any day".

I cancelled my w/d so if/when things shape up nicely, I can run it up fat.

LOL at the kids on 4 that are too young to know Iron Sheik.

Load Metric
    Just saw this on Facebook

BlackChip Poker
    We've made the decision to pull from Poker Maximus III due to a number of reasons which will become clear within the next week. We are confident this decision is in the best interests of our players and partners. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
    Is merge crashing?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    Just saw this on Facebook

BlackChip Poker
    We've made the decision to pull from Poker Maximus III due to a number of reasons which will become clear within the next week. We are confident this decision is in the best interests of our players and partners. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
    Is merge crashing?
    No, Merge is not crashing. Druffs article here is pretty spot on. There are rumors floating that BCP will be moving networks. Druffs article concluded that Merge is looking to rid of some skins. And if skins leave the network then all of the players money would be transferred to the new network.

In any event if BCP does make a move it will be a good move for them and their players. A lot of people have been posting they will be moving to WPN (acr, true, formerly doyles room). If this does take place then players will have better cashout times as that network processes the fastest right now.

And as far as Merge goes I am told they are very healthy financially and are in the process of doing some remodeling of their entire model.

Recently Carbon switched to a new cashier and aced/PDC are rumored to be joining that cashier over the next week. ROW cashouts their have been taking 1-2 days on this new cashier and I believe US players cashouts according to forum posts have just been processed. And the way this new cashier works is you can request multiple checks at one time and after you receive the first one the rest are supposed to follow in 1 week intervals. So we will have to keep an eye on this.

At the same time since they have split up the 2 cashiers the cashier that processes all other merge skins withdraws have been very fast probably because there is more room now.

So my conclusion is if you are a BCP player things will improve hugely and if you are a Merge player the cashier looks to be getting straightened out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    And the way this new cashier works is you can request multiple checks at one time and after you receive the first one the rest are supposed to follow in 1 week intervals. So we will have to keep an eye on this.

Someone on the Jazette cashier confirmed this with me last night. They received their 2nd check in 2 weeks after requesting a large number of them

Cheers,

--
    Kahn

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HowQuaint View Post
    And the way this new cashier works is you can request multiple checks at one time and after you receive the first one the rest are supposed to follow in 1 week intervals. So we will have to keep an eye on this.

Someone on the Jazette cashier confirmed this with me last night. They received their 2nd check in 2 weeks after requesting a large number of them

Cheers,

--
    Kahn
    U.S. Player?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    PokerAddict posted this on my news site earlier today about the Poker Maximus overlays and 3 skins jumping ship on the tournament series last minute...didn't see anyone that posted anything about it:

http://www.4flush.com/online-poker-n...t-minute/10919

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The PINO View Post
    PokerAddict posted this on my news site earlier today about the Poker Maximus overlays and 3 skins jumping ship on the tournament series last minute...didn't see anyone that posted anything about it:

http://www.4flush.com/online-poker-n...t-minute/10919
    Makes sense

Load Metric

Cheers,

--
    Kahn

Cheers,

--
    Kahn
    U.S. Player?
    Yes, a US player. Another US player, this time on the Merge Cashier also posted getting 2 checks in 2 weeks

Cheers,

--
    Kahn
    www.profrb.com

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cheers,

--
    Kahn

Cheers,

--
    Kahn
    U.S. Player?
    Yes, a US player. Another US player, this time on the Merge Cashier also posted getting 2 checks in 2 weeks

Cheers,

--
    Kahn
    www.profrb.com
    vn

Load Metric
    From Facebook

BlackChip Poker
    We're pleased to announce that on Monday we'll be moving to the Winning Poker Network. WPN have a reputation for providing the best payouts and customer service of any US-facing network, and we felt this move would be beneficial for our players and partners.

We look forward to providing the level of service our players and affiliates have come to expect from us over the last few years.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi.
    Im on a small skin at Merge. Gutshot.com
    Dan opened a THREAD about the cash-out problems on Gutshot three months ago:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...people-s-money

(as mentioned there iniated by a 2+2 thread i started):

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...andal-1239265/

Gutshot is back, but the withdrawl situation is pretty bad. They have a weekly cashout limit of 200USD (Im a non US-Player). Skrill cashouts werent processed at all, the ONLY way to cashout is via neteller. But after a cashout-request via Neteller, Neteller disappears as a withdrawl option for at least 2 weeks.

My question: Does Gutshot has its own cashier or is it all handled by Merge?
    Does it make sense to contact Merge about the situation at Gutshot?

Trying to get my money out of there for months now, its really frustrating....

Load Metric
    Fellow Players,

I have it on good authority that Hero's departure will be similar to RPM's. I do not have the full details, but it would be extremely prudent to convert or use as many of your VIP points and MTT tickets as you can now based on what happened with RPM. I assume this to be imminent...

--
    Kahn

Thread Information