Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you Fox News viewers ever get tired of being lied to?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    I did not bet Dirty B because I have seen no Ohio poll that favors Romney. I am hopeful that it will tilt for Romney at the last minute.
    Yet you typed "Romney will win in a landslide" a dozen times?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I did not bet Dirty B because I have seen no Ohio poll that favors Romney. I am hopeful that it will tilt for Romney at the last minute.
    Yet you typed "Romney will win in a landslide" a dozen times?
    I get it. Your "side" will probably win.

Unreal, WTF is your side? This is your base. Good luck. WOW.

Load Metric
    Do Fox viewers ever get tired of being lied to?

No, they believe their bullshit 100%.

You have to understand that it isn't news, Sean Hannity is not a news reporter,
    he is a piece of shit motherfucker who wants to incite violence.

And for you stupid idiots who believe that Fox News is as to the right, as MSNBC is to the left.
    Not even close, Fox News is far, far to the right and nobody on that network has any common sense.

Do not watch Fox News..Watch the Daily Show instead.

Comments

big dick: old post rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I'M STRICTLY AJE

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Do Fox viewers ever get tired of being lied to?

No, they believe their bullshit 100%.

You have to understand that it isn't news, Sean Hannity is not a news reporter,
    he is a piece of shit motherfucker who wants to incite violence.

And for you stupid idiots who believe that Fox News is as to the right, as MSNBC is to the left.
    Not even close, Fox News is far, far to the right and nobody on that network has any common sense.

Do not watch Fox News..Watch the Daily Show instead.
    According to the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism's study about bias in the presidential election coverage, people who spew nonsense as TheXFactor did above are the real "idiots".

MSNBC really is more partisan than Fox, according to Pew study...

"ON MSNBC, the ratio of negative to positive stories on GOP candidate Mitt Romney was 71 to 3.

That's not a news channel. That's a propaganda machine, and owner Comcast should probably change Phil Griffin's title from president to high minister of information, or something equally befitting the work of a party propaganist (sic) hack in a totalitarian regime. You wonder how mainstream news organizations allow their reporters and corrdespondents (sic) to appear in such a cauldron of bias.

I thought show host Sean Hannity of Fox News defined party propagandist. But while his channel was bad, it wasn't as bad-boy biased as MSNBC."

Many don't seem to understand the difference between an opinion broadcast and a hard news broadcast. FOXNEWS' "Special Report With Bret Baier" (6pm EST) is by far the best news broadcast on air today. Nothing on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or MSNBC even comes close for fair, balanced reporting.

Hannity, Rev. Al, The Daily Show (mostly comedy), Hard Ball, Ed Schultz, etc. ARE NOT hard news shows! They are opinion based broadcasts. If your only source of "news" is from Hannity or The Daily Show...well, you ARE an idiot.

FOXNEWS through Bret Baier and National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin have done outstanding reporting on the Benghazi coverup. ABC’s Jake Tapper and CBS’s Sharyl Atkisson have also done good work reporting on the Obama Administration's failure in Libya HOWEVER, CBS and ABC don't give prominent national TV coverage to Tapper's or Atkisson's work. ABC and CBS bury these Benghazi stories (from good reporters) on ABC and CBS internet blogs! They stifle and bury these reports in order to run cover for and protect Obama.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    A week ago, Fox News cited an anonymous source and reported that requests for help from the Benghazi compound were denied. The story was that the Obama administration turned their backs on Americans who were left to die. I have seen several people here repeat the story as fact.

It's complete bullshit that was clearly created to try and swing the election.

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...ack/?hpt=hp_t1

CIA officers responded immediately to calls for help, and it took them 25 minutes to reach the consulate.
    The real question is "Do you PFA members ever get tired of being lied to by DirtyB?"

Exclusive: Security officials on the ground in Libya challenge CIA account

Despite a carefully narrated version of events rolled out late this week by the CIA claiming agents jumped into action as soon as they were notified of calls for help in Benghazi, security officials on the ground say calls for help went out considerably earlier -- and signs of an attack were mounting even before that.

The accounts, from foreign and American security officials in and around Benghazi at the time of the attack, indicate there was in fact a significant lag between when the threat started to show itself and help started to arrive.

Read more...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

I believe that pics or gtfo is in order. Take a pic of either the dinner receipt or a screen cap of your bank account with the pertinent info (name, acct number, etc) redacted. Said pic should have some sort of signage beside it reading "pfa" or some other bullshit that proves authenticity. I rarely ever side with Corrigan or Dirty B, but your claim of money reeks of shit.
    If I did that, than geeks like you would not obsess about me. I like the forum attention, so I will pass. It is kinda cool making a post and have 20+ obsessed geeks fawn all over me. Makes me laugh.
    You realize that we all think of you as just a notch above 408 and Limitles in terms of respectability, right?

LOL at dropping $300 at dinner. Bloomin' onions and 'ribeyes' don't cost that much.

I applaud you for at least wanting to be intelligent and decent but we all see through the facade. You'll never leave this site; you have nowhere to go.

Now go make another Popov screwdriver and finish up that 'Price is Right' list. We're all waiting for it..

Load Metric
    lie #1 it was spontaneous not premeditated
    lie #2 it was a protest about the video
    lie #3 this is the best info we have to date

please note:the FBI has not been to Benghazi yet, reporters are finding all kinds of documents at the consulate but not the FBI which is run by Holder's DOJ

no cover up huh barry

here the parent of a seal who died feels about Obama

"MOTHER OF SEAL: 'I BELIEVE THAT OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'

By JEANETTE STEELE & NATHAN MAX • U-T

12:01 a.m., Nov. 2, 2012
    Updated 9:59 p.m. , Nov. 1, 2012

A father and a mother used the word “murder.” A brother said he won’t second-guess decisions made in the heat of battle.

The families of three Americans killed in the Sept. 11 U.S. consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya, are offering widely different reactions to recent reports that U.S. personnel issued several requests for help that were turned down.

Patricia Smith, the mother of slain State Department employee Sean Patrick Smith, is now blaming President Barack Obama for her son’s death.

“I believe that Obama murdered my son,” she said Thursday from the living room of her Clairemont home. “I firmly believe this.”"

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...n-us-response/
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 11-03-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Load Metric
    I guess this got banned on FB? I love it when one sides propaganda is somehow 'better' than another.

Name:  SOS-FBMeme.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  110.0 KB

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-Benghazi-Gate

We created and posted this meme on Saturday after news broke that Obama had known and denied SEALS the backup they requested.

Once the meme was up it garnered 30,000 shares, approx. 24,000 likes, and was read by hundreds of thousands of people -- all within 24 hrs. On Sunday, I went into the SOS Facebook page to post something else and found a warning from Facebook that we had violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities with our meme. So I copied the warning, put it on the meme as as caption, and re-posted the meme to the Facebook page.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Dang 4 Dragons grinded out more posts than evan me before you guys kept suggesting him things to photoshop and shit and he got mad and then baneed I think but we (I) didn't hear much about it of course. Because obviously if head case sheboon gets that good info instantly none of you have a hole to call your own.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    fuck TV news, they always have panels that look like Toys R Us ads, with every gender, race, wheelchair motherfuckers, burn victims and shit on the screen at every moment. it's patronizing. i admit Fox News is GOP propaganda but it saddens me that there are people out there that are completely blind to the fact that every other television "news" network is DNC propaganda

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    fuck TV news, they always have panels that look like Toys R Us ads, with every gender, race, wheelchair motherfuckers, burn victims and shit on the screen at every moment. it's patronizing. i admit Fox News is GOP propaganda but it saddens me that there are people out there that are completely blind to the fact that every other television "news" network is DNC propaganda

Do you go to the black barber shop for news like me? The one annoying thing about the blacks is that they are newly and hugely into chemtrails in my area. They claim they never see them in white yada yada yada but they each have like 3 cell phones on them at all times so honestly how bad can their life really be?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: yes

Thread Information