Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUICIDE OR NOT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

SUICIDE OR NOT

This a bizarre post, i am subject to depression when I see other PFA members posting stupid shit, like Azzclown, or Damn Druff.........anyway I was seriously thinking of ending it all because of these doorknobs............

As a last defiant act I went the the refrigerator/freezer and I saw a couple of Ice Cream bars( most likely ice milk). ANYay, I'm going to die so why not go out on a scream.........My first bite....ok, I can die now, second bite, wow, who done this shit, third bite, I have fallen to my knees and am praying to god to keep me alive for at least another day.

Skip to early MondAy morning And I wake up covered in cookie crumble and some sweet liquid across my lips and in the distance a faint, tringle, tringle, tringle......the sound of an ice cream truck being pedalling away]I

I was too stoned to follow the sound but I donated $546.00 to the local sweet shop and have planned my next two weekends out

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    If you really contemplate suicide over people you met on the internet, I'd suggest unplugging for a while. Maybe get some help.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    If you really contemplate suicide over people you met on the internet, I'd suggest unplugging for a while. Maybe get some help.

Are you kidding, the last thing I would do is to indulge any dipshit from any part of my life. You guys are literally peons

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Are you kidding, the last thing I would do is to indulge any dipshit from any part of my life. You guys are literally peons
    You suffer from depression and have suicidal thoughts. There's no shame in taking steps to treat that. It's also a bad decision to continue reading a website where people make you feel worse.

Or maybe you're just drunk and wanting attention. In which case, go sleep it off.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You suffer from depression and have suicidal thoughts. There's no shame in taking steps to treat that. It's also a bad decision to continue reading a website where people make you feel worse.

Or maybe you're just drunk and wanting attention. In which case, go sleep it off.

Hey I appreciate your concern, but this ain't new.........I am pulling up stakes and moving on,.......I like to vent on this forum but no one likes me to vent irl.....So I am leaving as of tomorrow. I won't be too far away, as the internet crow flies( well a couple of thousand mlles) but I will no longer bother others around me....

Plain and simple

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    btw, the reason I get drunk is from boredom/depression I lost my job several months ago, although you could say I just left it. It was a high pressure, high price product that I was selling for the last 15 years. Not sure what happened except I felt like more and more a liar/phony with each day put in. To diminish the stress I use to come home and hop onto a stepper until I was spent. I also went through a long stretch of meditation after work and it was very helpful.....For whatever reason I kept looking for something else and I wound up taking prescription medications. This led to a cornucopia of medications both legally prescribed and bought off the internet

Eventually my world crashed.......Couldn't work, couldn't get out of bed.....Lost my girlfriend of 10 years....basically a mess.

Depression is a bitch......There are days where I don't have the energy to get out of bed. I'm lucky in that I own a home and have medical insurance but the future is not bright at this point.

I'm leaving this locale because I've been horrible to those around me. We all need a break.

Banned
    Load Metric
    TINE WANTED TO BE HERE ON THIS HISTORIC NIGHT BUT HE'S ON THE ROAD HEADING BACK TO STRONG ISLAND, HE SENT ME A PM WITH A KARAOKE HE PERFORMED A FEW YEARS BACK IN COMMEMORENCE OF TONIGHTS EVENTS.

GOD SPEED LESTER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Please seek help for your depression. Also feel free to PM me.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Please seek help for your depression. Also feel free to PM me.
    lol the ultimate spammer........Sobchak depression counsellor and generator leasing.........

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He's coming to Vancouver on the 11th....I would normally die to seem him but now I can't see myself there

Fucking Canadian Humour to start

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Vancouver at this time of year can make newlyweds depressed. Don't head in that direction. There is nothing tying you down so head to Europe or some other country. gtfo of North America for the winter then reassess.

Load Metric
    Dont worry 408les, no matter what choice you make, absolutely no one online or anywhere else will give a shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    TINE WANTED TO BE HERE ON THIS HISTORIC NIGHT BUT HE'S ON THE ROAD HEADING BACK TO STRONG ISLAND, HE SENT ME A PM WITH A KARAOKE HE PERFORMED A FEW YEARS BACK IN COMMEMORENCE OF TONIGHTS EVENTS.

GOD SPEED LESTER

This is why you say no when people at Vegas meet ups suggest karaoke and scotch at 3am.

Historical note: that was the last time I wore those glasses, they got stolen out of my car that night while I was passed out in the back seat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

GOD SPEED LESTER

This is why you say no when people at Vegas meet ups suggest karaoke and scotch at 3am.

Historical note: that was the last time I wore those glasses, they got stolen out of my car that night while I was passed out in the back seat.
    It is literally a sin to say no in such situations, you must be delusional. God made karaoke and karaoke is GOD

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

GOD SPEED LESTER

STILL AN ABSOLUTE COURAGES PERFORMANCE, GLAD YOU SENT THE PM ON THIS HISTORIC NIGHT! YOU ACTUALLY SING IT BETTER THAN MONTELL JORDAN EVEN AFTER THOSE MACALLANS, GLAD TO KNOW YOU WASHED BACK A FEW SAN PELLEGRINO CHINOTTOS TO RINSE IT DOWN TO AVOID AN UTTERLY DEVASTATING HANG OVER.

GOOD WORK OLD BOY

Thread Information