Thread: Fake Doctor's Notes

Silver
    Load Metric

Fake Doctor's Notes

Okay, so I play at a place that does not allow people to bring in outside food or drinks. And they markup all their food and drinks. Just getting a soda is $2.25 ($3 w/tip) even while you're playing. A lot of times I'll sneak in outside food, but sometimes the waitresses will tattle on me and a supervisor will tell me to take it outside.

Anyhow, I came up with the idea of creating a fake medical note that says due to medical issues I'm on a strict diet where I can only eat certain pre-approved foods. Obv I couldn't bring in fast food, but I could start bringing in pre-made salads in Tupperware containers. Anyhow, I've never really had to get a doctor's note so I'm unsure what they look like. I downloaded some free templates, but aren't they normally on pad-like paper? Or are they sometimes just printed out on computer-type paper? I don't mind paying a few bucks for pre-made pads if anybody knows where I can order them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Okay, so I play at a place that does not allow people to bring in outside food or drinks. And they markup all their food and drinks. Just getting a soda is $2.25 ($3 w/tip) even while you're playing. A lot of times I'll sneak in outside food, but sometimes the waitresses will tattle on me and a supervisor will tell me to take it outside.

Anyhow, I came up with the idea of creating a fake medical note that says due to medical issues I'm on a strict diet where I can only eat certain pre-approved foods. Obv I couldn't bring in fast food, but I could start bringing in pre-made salads in Tupperware containers. Anyhow, I've never really had to get a doctor's note so I'm unsure what they look like. I downloaded some free templates, but aren't they normally on pad-like paper? Or are they sometimes just printed out on computer-type paper? I don't mind paying a few bucks for pre-made pads if anybody knows where I can order them.
    This should be filed under jew tips. You can pick up a medic alert bracelet or dog tag that says type 1 diabetes on it. Then use your excuse for requiring pre measured food with accurate carb counts. This gets food and drinks into ball games, concerts, even cans of diet soda onto airplanes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

This should be filed under jew tips. You can pick up a medic alert bracelet or dog tag that says type 1 diabetes on it. Then use your excuse for requiring pre measured food with accurate carb counts. This gets food and drinks into ball games, concerts, even cans of diet soda onto airplanes.
    Excellent suggestions. Thank you

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    We provide the highest quality doctors notes and medical excuses on the Net.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreywsaak View Post
    We provide the highest quality doctors notes and medical excuses on the Net.
    HOF

Silver
    Load Metric

I have a lot of respect for anyone as cheap as you. Keep up the good work.

Thread Information