thought this would be an okay place to get some ideas

i'm sure a few of you have been in this position before. back against the wall, unrealistic demands, set up to fail, used as a scapegoat, the list goes on.

most of time the status quo and course of action is just look for another job, get fired or leave the company.

thing is, 6 figure salaries aren't as easy to get as they once were. and why the fuck should i get muscled out of my job because of one dickwad manager.

sad to say it. but people are not appreciated nearly as much in the workplace as they once were. just as we now have disposable tools, we have disposable people when it come to big business and the workplace. i'm no fucking yes man. and the mr. niceguy approach doesn't work in any phase of my life. it prolly only works unless you're a teacher or your girlfiends faggot friend that she can talk to. i'm neither.

here's the thing. i don't want to go over this persons head. that will only be my undoing. i've heard druff speak as if he never wants anything to do w/ a professional workplace anymore. i'm sure quite a bit of this is because of the lack of power you have to the workplace, no matter how smart you are. plus, the amount of stress and bs isn't worth even as much as you're making, which is quite a bit....but i'm not moving on, or being forced out w/o bringing this fucker down with me. whether it's filing formal complaints w/ HR. going to his boss and above to voice them as well.......

(more to follow).....professional thoughts? evil plans on revenge?