View Poll Results: Should Druff give Les back his thread starting abilities?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 44.44%
  • No

15 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Druff Let Les Start Threads

Load Metric

Should Druff Let Les Start Threads

With Bottomset and Mike running rampant is it fair that Limitles can't start threads?

Granted he will drunk tilt post on occasion but it is normally an easy enough mess to clean up.

Poll is public so Les can see who his enemies are.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bottomset is best poster in league

Load Metric
    grow up, get a life, stop making stupid threads plz TIA

Load Metric
    This message is hidden because 408Mike is on your ignore list.

For future reference, Mike so you don't waste a thousand words on a response.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    lol@ me wasting a thousand words on you or anyone in general.

bye

Load Metric
    If 408Mike can't start threads, anybody should be allowed to start threads IMO.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    If 408Mike can start threads, anybody should be allowed to start threads IMO.
    FYP, I think.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    FYP, I think.
    No, he is more clever than you are. Try READING, slowly if necessary.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    FYP, I think.
    Yes, I fucked it up. This is what I meant to say.

It's pretty funny that Mike somehow thought I meant to write that. I guess the original make sense if you're insane.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I was being sarcastic honestly, it gave me a nice one post dig on LLL. After having sex with my sister I much prefer having dinner in san francisco bought for me by wealthy queens and I am literally in love with a guy who lives in thailand and hates me so much he mentions me in EVERY SINGLE post he makes (damn near).

That's, like, my life man, take a picture why don't you.

I really miss when Calvin would take off into the woods and for food he'd bring like pop tarts and he'd rely on Hobbes to bring something more mature, and it would be tiger food of some kind. Been a while and I probably got some part of that wrong but I miss those books and the time I lived reading them. Thank you for bringing me back a little at a time with each post. Bless your heart Hat, the world needs more good souls in it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No need to worry about me fagging up the forum with useless threads as I venture into
    sober"dumb" once again. Getting "treatment" soon.

Thanks to Druff for putting up with me this long

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    lol@ me wasting a thousand words on you or anyone in general.

bye

1039 words

The post I made gave my idea it's voice, I have been trying to get this out there for some time, the post catalyzed this thread, the fact it's been said twice means nothing to me as the idea deserves it's own thread.

I hate to be so brief but here is the story which pushed me over the edge, this topic is something I have been thinking about for some time.

I know a doctor, we will call him bob for now, but he does exist and his name is not bob. He is gay and until recently owned a thriving family practice in which he served over 30 families for a long time (forget how many years) and before that he worked in the ER at various hospitals with distinction.

I have so much admiration for the man, having been a chemistry major and having his master's in biological chem (I believe that was his focus, I could be wrong, it was chemistry for sure) this dude is brilliant and someone I respect and admire.

He is currently near the end of a downward spiral of depression, something I can barely handle seeing myself, it's a mess. WHen he's alone he sits and drinks and smokes, he gave up his practice a short while ago and now has almost nothing, just his house out in gilroy and a volvo station wagon, and not much else.

He was married (civil union of some kind) to his mate for four years and about 2 years ago the following happened- he comes home, mate is laying on the floor, cognizant of what's around him but unable to speak and when he talked it was mostly gibberish. He was also showing signs of hypoxia, meaning he was turning blue.

Again, I am being too brief and will expound on the story later, hopefully with a formal interview from the man himself if he's willing, but essentially he rushed his mate to Stanford Hospital where he later (about 6 hours later) passed away from a DVT. It's not known by myself where the clot originated but suffice to say this man should NOT have died at Stanford Hospital, the details as were told to me through much sadness were as follows-

Upon arrival the staff ran a urine sample and blood sample to check for drugs and turned up with meth in his system. Now, if you know the gay community you will know right away there is a meth epidemic there, it's highly highly common (sadly) however, the man in question had not smoked in several days. This was just remnants left in his system.

Unfortunately the staff saw two things- gay man with methamphetamine in his sytem and stopped caring. My friend, call him bob, was relegated to the hallway and unable to communicate with the staff or see his mate even to the bitter end. You might think him being a DOCTOR would afford him better rights, but their civil union does not carry the same legal rights a married couple (man and woman) would have enjoyed. He had some ideas of tests to run to figure out the hypoxia, one of them being a test which measures how much oxygen is going in vs how much makes it to the bloodstream which would have elucidated the DVT (which was occluding one of his arteries) right away. Instead, the hoopla surrouned his actual rights as a husband in this situation, and since his mate's family
    is from south america no one spoke the right language to get legal say so in terms of what to do and wouldn't you know it, the residents were treating him, NOT the senior cardiologists, at least not when it mattered.

In short, the staff saw a homosexual with meth in his system and stopped treating him with the respect a human being deserved and a mid 40's human being died right there, in my friends arms just about. He told me at the end he basically forced himself into the room just to be with his mate at the end, and that was it.

A doctor had no voice because he is gay, you assholes trolling me in this thread morons just like you make choices like this, you make judgements "oh that faggot who fucking cares? he's gay! nuff said, the drugs in his system just makes him even worse, a fucking junkie loser who's fucking gay" and I won't fucking stand for it.

There is no gay or straight, there is human being, and the fact drugs were in a guys system do not preclude making judgements as to his importance or relevance on this planet.

I want better details and I will provide them, but suffice to say it's hard when what happened is effectively killing the man who needs to tell them. He's broken and has no desire to do anytihng, he's taken no action against Stanford he's literally given up caring.

His story is neither unique nor is his depression, the meth epidemic in the gay community is coming from the fact that nearly every single user has a story of being SHIT ON by other human beings precisely because they are gay, I know of at least a dozen people and all have a story of some kind and a life of being treated differently.

Gay marriage is a good place to start imo, and my friends story is as good as any to stand behind as something horrible enough to get people to fucking MOVE on a very important issue- equal treatment for human beings across the board, regardless of gender age sexual orientation or socio-economic status.

STOP TROLLING ME AND POINTING OUT WHY I AM ONE THING OR ANOTHER, I am just a voice to a much bigger cause and I swear on my life if this forum doesn't care, I will never come back. Take me seriously, take my friend seriously, take his mate's mistreatment seriously, because it could have been any of you, it could have been someone you know love and care about. Human beings should not be treated like anything but that in 2012, regardless of how you feel about me.

Load Metric
    Druff, please ban 408 immediately. TIA

Also, Bottomset is one of best posters on forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    No need to worry about me fagging up the forum with useless threads as I venture into
    sober"dumb" once again. Getting "treatment" soon.

Thanks to Druff for putting up with me this long

Good luck with it. I'm sober now for 18 days, I know not a long time but it's the best I've felt for a nearly 3 week stretch in over a decade. I'm a fan of Les, his drunken rages aren't great although I do chuckle at them once in awhile. Mike is a far greater concern, every thread he gets involved in becomes a fucking mess. It's partly Mikes fault and partly some of the faggots that can't let him say a thing without bringing his personal life into it and trolling him. Easiest solution is to ban Mike but I know Druff has a soft spot for him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thx Peter

Also, I just realized the more I drink the worse I become as a poster and the exact opposite occurs for Yebsite.

Load Metric
    Druff chuckles at threads that advise him how to run his site.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Mike is a far greater concern, every thread he gets involved in becomes a fucking mess. It's partly Mikes fault and partly some of the faggots that can't let him say a thing without bringing his personal life into it and trolling him. Easiest solution is to ban Mike but I know Druff has a soft spot for him.
    This isn't a popular opinion, but I'd say that some of the guys that constantly troll him cause more trouble than Mike himself does. He'd be more tolerable if not for that, and fewer threads would become trainwrecks. This is something Druff claims he doesn't want here anyway.

I don't want to see any of the following:

2) People who are here only to ruin the forum with trolling or constant negativity
    Last edited by SrslySirius; 10-25-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    This isn't a popular opinion, but I'd say that some of the guys that constantly troll him cause more trouble than Mike himself does. He'd be more tolerable if not for that, and fewer threads would become trainwrecks. This is something Druff claims he doesn't want here anyway.

I don't want to see any of the following:

2) People who are here only to ruin the forum with trolling or constant negativity
    I honestly cannot believe....bless your heart dude, i've said the truth for a long time and no one ever listens to me. I say hello, 6 people pile on and even if I don't respond to them the same "Mike is attention whoring" tirades come out from the woodwork, over and over again...I've asked Druff to step in and he's ignored the issue, not sure why...I dunno, but the trolls just will NOT ever stop. I hate that people are so aggravated having me around, I wish it were not so. I really just want to make everyone happy, it drives me, and somehow I manage to make no one happy in the end...

Load Metric
    I honestly cannot believe....bless your heart dude, i've said the truth for a long time and no one ever listens to me. I say hello, 6 people pile on and even if I don't respond to them the same "Mike is attention whoring" tirades come out from the woodwork, over and over again...I've asked Druff to step in and he's ignored the issue, not sure why...I dunno, but the trolls just will NOT ever stop. I hate that people are so aggravated having me around, I wish it were not so. I really just want to make everyone happy, it drives me, and somehow I manage to make no one happy in the end...
    I generally don't mind you Mike and try to mostly stay away from you but if you truly want to accomplish the above try these three things

1.) Stop talking about things that you are unaware of with an arrogance that projects you being totally aware of the subject and have something relevant to add.

2.) Stop crying about your present situation and lying about your future situation, you will find no sympathy here and if you have the desire to have a pity party than do it in your journal or start a blog or something, but quit treating PFA like your personal diary

3.) Stop trying to make every single topic about you, it's okay to just give your commentary without directing every scenario back to you or talking about a poll of your friends that all agree with some insane idea or some crazy thought that you have.

Just be yourself and everything else will work out, you need to realize that your "trolls" aren't trolls just for no reason, you give them the fuel, the match and everything else, just dial it back a notch...

Oh and FREE LIMITLES!

Load Metric
    Strongly consider killing yourself

Thread Information