Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck Gay Marriage

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    what's amazing is scooter supposedly ran away from a cult when he was a teenager, but now he is a cult leader to mikey

mikey would start shooting up a mall for this guy from the internet who he has never met
    No, I know full well he does not nor did he ever give a shit about me.

Move on bro, I already have.
    Yeah, you haven't mentioned Scooter in almost a day. You have definitely moved on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    what's amazing is scooter supposedly ran away from a cult when he was a teenager, but now he is a cult leader to mikey

mikey would start shooting up a mall for this guy from the internet who he has never met
    No, I know full well he does not nor did he ever give a shit about me.

Move on bro, I already have.
    Will bump next time Mike tongues scooters nuts.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I hate you guys

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm going to save myself the trouble of reading anything Mike said and throw in my 2 cents.

I think it would super if the government got out of the marriage business altogether. Take all the legal/tax benefits associated with marriage, and tie those to some new institution like a civil union. Allow homosexuals as well as heterosexuals to get them. Then leave marriage up to the churches entirely, and allow them to discriminate against whoever they like.

That seems like an obvious solution that would please everyone, and I'm not that smart, so I must be overlooking something.

Load Metric
    I hate you guys
    With this Scooter posting gimmick you are now hands down the worst poster on this forum.

1 post away from being blocked.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I'm going to save myself the trouble of reading anything Mike said and throw in my 2 cents.

I think it would super if the government got out of the marriage business altogether. Take all the legal/tax benefits associated with marriage, and tie those to some new institution like a civil union. Allow homosexuals as well as heterosexuals to get them. Then leave marriage up to the churches entirely, and allow them to discriminate against whoever they like.

That seems like an obvious solution that would please everyone, and I'm not that smart, so I must be overlooking something.
    You literally said what I said but with less words and a more even temper.

What I dislike a LOT is something else that no one talks about- How fucked up is it for the gay community to come groveling at the feet of christians for equal treatment as human beings? Chew on that for a minute- gays are FIGHTING to be allowed to partake of a ceremony from a group of people who HATE THEM, what the fuck is up with that?

I realize the current trend is more toward civil unions and that front is gaining steam, but when the president is supposed to weigh in the media still covers it as "Obama says such and such in opposition/support of Gay Marriage" and my friends/family by and large also all still say Gay Marriage, so IMO that's how the general public refers to it.

Totally with you dude, and maybe it's our genius Asperger infused genetics which allow us to think outside the box I'm not sure, but I know this- human beings have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to equal treatment, so the movement for equality is just and will never go away until victorious. However, on the other side of the fence, emotions run just as strong- gay marriage, just the term itself, is a misnomer and the religious right get to voice their hatred and bigotry through this channel and will not abandon it.

BUT I ask you all this-

Is it not LOGICAL that all persons will be afforded equal legal rights and privileges under the law?

Is it not ILLOGICAL that persons will be treated differently because of their willingness or refusal to be or pretend to be religious? And believe me, I know a LOT of people who have gotten married who hate religion and have never set foot in a church BUT THE ONE DAY

To summarize- the Gay community demeans itself having pushed for gay marriage in the first place, a misdirected effort that is too big to get wrong, it is not sane to oppose the movement for equality under the law (and be treated as such by society in general) and last but not least, the fight against the church should not only be fought by the gay community but also atheists in general, and we may as well add anyone SANE and capable of thinking logically.

Quite frankly I am desperately hoping someone here tells me honestly where I am going right and where wrong and if this is to be taken further, what's the next move? Do I blast what I'm trying to say on facebook or grassroots politics or what?? I have decent connections in the legal system, I really will burn myself if I get something like this wrong though.

What's the smart play from here honestly?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    I hate you guys
    With this Scooter posting gimmick you are now hands down the worst poster on this forum.

1 post away from being blocked.
    By all means block me, see how much I care.

Load Metric
    What's the smart play from here honestly?

Load Metric
    *sigh* you know, it's a damn shame that a thread titled "408mike life updates" or some trivial shit similar would be getting 500-700 views daily and receiving pages and pages of hits, meanwhile a very legitimate thread about a legitimately important topic is being mostly ignored or just glossed over.

This is a very real story with very real implications for being dramatic and pretty interesting, and no one cares.

I know what the problem is, only I don't need to spend a couple years ignoring what's already happened and slowly going insane until I blow up one day like a certain someone. Like him nothing I say will change how people view me and thus everything i do or say on pfa is just as big a waste of time for me as it was for jv over there- they wouldn't listen, they won't listen, no one cares, they're happy and satisfied with the way things are.

Ironically it is this same flawed way of thinking I seek to fight, yet wouldn't mainstream america just be more of the same? A bunch of people who see things one way and will never let any truth in because that might make them uncomfortable and change does require effort so... ahh....fuck it all to hell, honestly. Society in general is for crazy people, I am starting to believe I am one of the few legitimately sane people on the planet.

Load Metric

What he said might be what you think you meant, but its not what you said. If you had said this, I might have applauded. All that about the "less words and a more even temper"? That's not trivial, mike. That's the point me and a few others have tried to hammer home on occasion. Calm down, edit yourself, and try to read your own shit like someone else might.

You say that nobody listens, but you make it virtually impossible for people to listen to you. Srsly, a guy with plenty of modesty to spare, used a fraction of your words and pared a fairly complicated issue down to 4 short sentences. Nobody's wondering what he's thinking, he made it incredibly clear. I'd imagine it takes a lot of people a few rereading of your main statement to even figure out which definition of "cause" you are using at the time.

Load Metric
    Mike, just admit you are gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

and then you proceed to write a thousand word follow-up

Load Metric
    I hate you guys

Load Metric
    I hate you gays
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Again, I am being too brief and will expound on the story later
    Please dont.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Cubic Zirconia donk_tilt7.0Alpha's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have no problem with the gays it don't concern me but this picture is lol even though it don't really have anything to do with this thread:

Name:  straighter.PNG
Views: 164
Size:  126.4 KB

Load Metric
    I imagine Mike is knocking on some gay doctor's door right now, microphone in hand....come on gaybro, I need to expound on your story some more and get a full interview on the day you walked in on your partner as he lay dying because some random poker forum needs to know.

Load Metric

That's surprisingly a brilliant idea.

Thread Information