Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Gay Marriage

Load Metric

Fuck Gay Marriage

I have been trying to get a movement going but not making much progress (my best guess why progress is slow-because what I am saying is impolite and people do not like hearing the truth if it's not polite and doesn't sound pleasing) but it goes like this- "FUCK GAY MARRIAGE, that is not the cause, the full legal separation of Church and State IS the cause."

My gay friends support me, everyone else tells me I'm looney or acts like I am but really, is that such a crazy idea?

Why does a religious ceremony, one which excludes gays and shits on women in general, afford person's legal rights and tax incentives in a progressive nation in 2012? Keep in mind this is a country that, supposedly, has a separation of church and state (supposedly) so can anyone answer me WHY THE FUCK no one understands what I am saying here?

Make marriage sacrosanct, it's a religious ceremony, a union between Man and Woman before God till death do them part. At the same time we, the human race, apply a little logic to mankind's needs and afford legal rights and privileges and tax incentives to civil unions between whomever as consenting adults see fit.

Why is that so fucking crazy?

If people could see the logic and appreciate it, they would quickly realize gay marriage is a farce designed to divide We the People and reduce our power so that we are not threats to REAL POWER, the power which keeps us ants instead of Human Beings, by helping us to forget ourSelves and that WE ARE POWER. Never forget that!!!

The Power of the People can never be taken by force, it can only be given freely, and the farce that is the fight for Gay Marriage is but one facet of the coercion which has produced the fractured human population who is currently, by and large, without Power today.

If you, the reader, can understand the implications and see the logic and agree with what I am saying, please stand with me and say it loudly GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT THE CAUSE, THE FULL LEGAL SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IS THE CAUSE

Thank you for your time and bless your heart.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 10-24-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Load Metric
    Thank you for blessing my heart.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Ummmmmm, several straight couples that I know got married down at the Justice of the Peace. No religious ceremony required.

TBH I skimmed so forgive me if I missed something.

EDIT: And religious ceremony or not you need a marriage license to make shit legal.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    can someone explain to me what mikey just typed?

im worried that if i read it, i might fail any surprise piss tests.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    can someone explain to me what mikey just typed?

im worried that if i read it, i might fail any surprise piss tests.
    i did a ctrl-f for scooter and got nothing

i'd still advise against reading

edit:
    also just noticed he posted the same thing almost word for word in another thread

quit attention whoring mike

these are not mind-blowing ideas you are coming up with that are so important they need to posted twice, just the verbal diarrhea of someone who needs professional help
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 10-24-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Ummmmmm, several straight couples that I know got married down at the Justice of the Peace. No religious ceremony required.

TBH I skimmed so forgive me if I missed something.

EDIT: And religious ceremony or not you need a marriage license to make shit legal.
    I got officially married at the courthouse in Atlanta by a black female judged named Pinkie Toomer. Everyone who is getting married that day sits in the gallery of a courtroom, and the crowd is hilarious. Some women are wearing white gowns. Some couples have airbrushed t-shirts. A few people had work uniforms on. I think I just wore a golf shirt.

Then we went to Indiana for our fake wedding at a restaurant. My father in law did a 10 minute ceremony on the patio and then we all ate amazing Italian food, served family style.

Load Metric
    how does a black female judged named Pinkie Toomer not have her own daytime tv show?

seems like a no brainer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    how does a black female judged named Pinkie Toomer not have her own daytime tv show?

seems like a no brainer
    Brilliant idea. I remember her having longer, darker hair 7 years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Why does a religious ceremony, one which excludes gays and shits on women in general, afford person's legal rights and tax incentives in a progressive nation in 2012? Keep in mind this is a country that, supposedly, has a separation of church and state (supposedly) so can anyone answer me WHY THE FUCK no one understands what I am saying here?
    The simple, easy answer is that the religious ceremony carries absolutely no legal rights or tax incentives. The legal contract part of it is what does all that.

My gay friends support me, everyone else tells me I'm looney or acts like I am but really, is that such a crazy idea?
    Consider for a minute that the idea might only be a part of what they are calling crazy.

Load Metric

seems like a no brainer
    I've heard Henry Winkler talk about how the girl who played Pinky Tuscadero is like the only person in the world he actively disliked, or something. Guy had nothing bad to say about anyone in the world, positive outlook like a motherfucker, but he did not like Pinky T at all.

Maybe all Pinkys are a-holes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Maybe all Pinkys are a-holes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Mum always said unless you like wedding cake don't get married

Load Metric
    I have been trying to get a movement going but not making much progress (my best guess why progress is slow-because what I am saying is impolite and people do not like hearing the truth if it's not polite and doesn't sound pleasing) but it goes like this- "FUCK GAY MARRIAGE, that is not the cause, the full legal separation of Church and State IS the cause."

Make marriage sacrosanct, it's a religious ceremony, a union between Man and Woman before God till death do them part. At the same time we, the human race, apply a little logic to mankind's needs and afford legal rights and privileges and tax incentives to civil unions between whomever as consenting adults see fit.

Why is that so fucking crazy?

If people could see the logic and appreciate it, they would quickly realize gay marriage is a farce designed to divide We the People and reduce our power so that we are not threats to REAL POWER, the power which keeps us ants instead of Human Beings, by helping us to forget ourSelves and that WE ARE POWER. Never forget that!!!

The Power of the People can never be taken by force, it can only be given freely, and the farce that is the fight for Gay Marriage is but one facet of the coercion which has produced the fractured human population who is currently, by and large, without Power today.

If you, the reader, can understand the implications and see the logic and agree with what I am saying, please stand with me and say it loudly GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT THE CAUSE, THE FULL LEGAL SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IS THE CAUSE

Thank you for your time and bless your heart.
    How did the "professors" at your local community college react to your mind bending theories? Were their minds as blown as yours? Are you sure you shouldn't contact people at major Universities? The press?
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    what's amazing is scooter supposedly ran away from a cult when he was a teenager, but now he is a cult leader to mikey

mikey would start shooting up a mall for this guy from the internet who he has never met

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i claim foul based on forum profiling. if anyone other than 409 wrote this they would be revered.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    does chaz bono have a dick yet?

how would a female go about surgically adding a penis?

Load Metric
    The post I made gave my idea it's voice, I have been trying to get this out there for some time, the post catalyzed this thread, the fact it's been said twice means nothing to me as the idea deserves it's own thread.

I hate to be so brief but here is the story which pushed me over the edge, this topic is something I have been thinking about for some time.

I know a doctor, we will call him bob for now, but he does exist and his name is not bob. He is gay and until recently owned a thriving family practice in which he served over 30 families for a long time (forget how many years) and before that he worked in the ER at various hospitals with distinction.

I have so much admiration for the man, having been a chemistry major and having his master's in biological chem (I believe that was his focus, I could be wrong, it was chemistry for sure) this dude is brilliant and someone I respect and admire.

He is currently near the end of a downward spiral of depression, something I can barely handle seeing myself, it's a mess. WHen he's alone he sits and drinks and smokes, he gave up his practice a short while ago and now has almost nothing, just his house out in gilroy and a volvo station wagon, and not much else.

He was married (civil union of some kind) to his mate for four years and about 2 years ago the following happened- he comes home, mate is laying on the floor, cognizant of what's around him but unable to speak and when he talked it was mostly gibberish. He was also showing signs of hypoxia, meaning he was turning blue.

Again, I am being too brief and will expound on the story later, hopefully with a formal interview from the man himself if he's willing, but essentially he rushed his mate to Stanford Hospital where he later (about 6 hours later) passed away from a DVT. It's not known by myself where the clot originated but suffice to say this man should NOT have died at Stanford Hospital, the details as were told to me through much sadness were as follows-

Upon arrival the staff ran a urine sample and blood sample to check for drugs and turned up with meth in his system. Now, if you know the gay community you will know right away there is a meth epidemic there, it's highly highly common (sadly) however, the man in question had not smoked in several days. This was just remnants left in his system.

Unfortunately the staff saw two things- gay man with methamphetamine in his sytem and stopped caring. My friend, call him bob, was relegated to the hallway and unable to communicate with the staff or see his mate even to the bitter end. You might think him being a DOCTOR would afford him better rights, but their civil union does not carry the same legal rights a married couple (man and woman) would have enjoyed. He had some ideas of tests to run to figure out the hypoxia, one of them being a test which measures how much oxygen is going in vs how much makes it to the bloodstream which would have elucidated the DVT (which was occluding one of his arteries) right away. Instead, the hoopla surrouned his actual rights as a husband in this situation, and since his mate's family
    is from south america no one spoke the right language to get legal say so in terms of what to do and wouldn't you know it, the residents were treating him, NOT the senior cardiologists, at least not when it mattered.

In short, the staff saw a homosexual with meth in his system and stopped treating him with the respect a human being deserved and a mid 40's human being died right there, in my friends arms just about. He told me at the end he basically forced himself into the room just to be with his mate at the end, and that was it.

A doctor had no voice because he is gay, you assholes trolling me in this thread morons just like you make choices like this, you make judgements "oh that faggot who fucking cares? he's gay! nuff said, the drugs in his system just makes him even worse, a fucking junkie loser who's fucking gay" and I won't fucking stand for it.

There is no gay or straight, there is human being, and the fact drugs were in a guys system do not preclude making judgements as to his importance or relevance on this planet.

I want better details and I will provide them, but suffice to say it's hard when what happened is effectively killing the man who needs to tell them. He's broken and has no desire to do anytihng, he's taken no action against Stanford he's literally given up caring.

His story is neither unique nor is his depression, the meth epidemic in the gay community is coming from the fact that nearly every single user has a story of being SHIT ON by other human beings precisely because they are gay, I know of at least a dozen people and all have a story of some kind and a life of being treated differently.

Gay marriage is a good place to start imo, and my friends story is as good as any to stand behind as something horrible enough to get people to fucking MOVE on a very important issue- equal treatment for human beings across the board, regardless of gender age sexual orientation or socio-economic status.

STOP TROLLING ME AND POINTING OUT WHY I AM ONE THING OR ANOTHER, I am just a voice to a much bigger cause and I swear on my life if this forum doesn't care, I will never come back. Take me seriously, take my friend seriously, take his mate's mistreatment seriously, because it could have been any of you, it could have been someone you know love and care about. Human beings should not be treated like anything but that in 2012, regardless of how you feel about me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    Hey look, a typical dumb american!

I see ONE thread, don't you?

Where is the second thread smart guy?

Oh wait, in monkey land ONE IS EQUAL TO TWO RIGHT so long as it allows you to troll me.

Sorry pal, one is fucking one, a post elsewhere is just that- a fucking POST.

Jump right off the next cliff you see.

Load Metric
    what's amazing is scooter supposedly ran away from a cult when he was a teenager, but now he is a cult leader to mikey

mikey would start shooting up a mall for this guy from the internet who he has never met
    No, I know full well he does not nor did he ever give a shit about me.

Move on bro, I already have.

Thread Information