Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: YOUR FAVORITE CAR IS.............

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_0494.JPG
Views: 407
Size:  120.7 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirens View Post
    Saleen S7Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Had a Saleen S7 pull up next to a stop light next to me last week. Beautiful car.

A Saleen S7 Twin Turbo is coming up for auction soon, along with some other ultra rare cars.

On Thursday, August 13th, RM Sotheby’s will offer the most valuable single collection of motor cars ever presented at auction. The “Pinnacle Portfolio” comprises some of the greatest and most iconic European sports and racing cars of the 1950s and 1960s, juxtaposed against some of the world’s most coveted modern super cars. Simply put, it is a rare collection of automotive distinction.
    http://www.rmauctions.com/lots/?coll...le%20Portfolio

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  447.1 KB
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I liked my old XJS, pain in the ass though to keep up. I finally gave up on her.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

My dad had the 69 XKE roadster convertible, very expensive to maintenance the old Jags.
    Those things are awesome but total nightmares. I like the late 90s xjr a lot

Load Metric
    I just bought another bug a few days ago.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  1.50 MB

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Nissan Juke ftw

Name:  nissan-juke-n-tec-1.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  85.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Nissan Juke ftw

Name:  nissan-juke-n-tec-1.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  85.6 KB
    should have upgraded to the Juke-R (545 hp)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you have a choice to upgrade to a bigger engine and don't do so, you're making a mistake, unless it's really expensive (or you can't afford it).

I never understood people who buy 5-series and 7-series BMWs and go with the 6-cylinder engine in order to save $6000.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually bought the 2015 all wheel drive nisson juke sl on Monday. just over 3ok in super black 188hp full leather and 3 driving modes as well as all the bells and whistles. they had 2 models under mine and one over which was the mismo. the mismo was almost 4o couldn't do it and pay n.y insurance. actually I could but don't want too..

it is a badd ass car, they had one model for 23 and another for 26k.. it really is a well made bad ass car almost all reviews state that pound for pound the nisson juke is a good buy..

all wheel drive with that gas mileage all leather sport interior and great handling.

right now the new car smell has been overtaken by some sweet haze.. just cruising by myself at 3am. it really is a good car sophisticated yet still young. could somebody please post the interior..

my Pontiac g6 v6 was a good car too. a good value, well made quick and sporty and an above average interior.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you have a choice to upgrade to a bigger engine and don't do so, you're making a mistake, unless it's really expensive (or you can't afford it).

I never understood people who buy 5-series and 7-series BMWs and go with the 6-cylinder engine in order to save $6000.
    if u lease maybe but druff most people have day jobs in a highly competitive market with wives and kids to feed and send to school. in the real world grossing anything over 100k is a blessing regardless of your education.

never mind your paying a shit load of taxes and the government thinks your rich. once again in a highly competitive market with all those hb visas coming in.

6000 is basicly $300 a month EXTRA TO YOUR CURRENT PAYMENT plus higher insurance rates.

a family of 4 with the bread winner making 125k can barley afford 12k for braces for the kids. illegal immagrents get them for free

the medium income has fallen to under 49k....A YEAR!!!!!

Thread Information