Top 10 Reasons why Bryan Micon is a Piece of Shit Scumbag

10. Never attempting to get Tom Dwan on the show.

I mean really. Not even once. He used to post at NWP at one time, but unfortunately I came along a little after. Just to hear his voice would be enough for me. Not listening to what the audience wants is the mark of a horrible radio host.

9. Micon System- enough said

8. Justin Smith

Thought he was gonna get 100k from a 10k loan within 24hrs. Scumbags flock together and Bryan obviously thought he hit the jackpot meeting this guy and got taken like the mark that he is.

7. Overall demeanor and slimy sayings points to scumbag.

Everything that comes out of this guys mouth is more slimier than the next. Sarcastic, obnoxious, facetious, condescending, patronizing are only a few adjectives that describe this guy.

6. Despite having a radio show never planning or contributing creatively.

Every show is the same shtick. It used to be filled with so much content but now its basically a 90 min infomercial.

5. Treatment of rival sites Marty incident

Bryan paid agreed on paying me 500 dollars via PS to cock bomb Marty's site and gave me the go ahead at the same time that he was talking to Marty on the phone agreeing to a truce. That's what I cal a real scumbag. He initially gave me 100 and told me that if I did a good job that I would get the rest after. Either him or his associate texted me from a unknown number to start the assault. For 8+ hours Marty's site was cockbombed with more than 65+ dupes that were created over the course of the week. It was such a barrage that the site was down for a while after that.

Did Micon pay me the additional payment? Of course not. This is the real reason why my friend will not stop calling and ruining his radio show with those vile vile racist remarks.

4. Allowing racist material on his radio show.

I mean what kind of radio show has a guy calling in and constantly yelling the N word? Micon obviously likes hearing it as he continuously takes his calls and tries to play it off that he " is calling from different numbers". Ok douchebag, nobody is believing it.

3. Brandon situation

LOL. After kicking out Druff, the only friend that you have is Brandon and you proceed to tell him to give you a cpl thousand. Serious HOF.

2. Stole ad concept for himself

Don't know much about this but if business partners can't trust you then what the fuck are you good for?

1. Druff incident

Kicking out the guy that's been the most dedicated, whether it came to tech issues or creativity of the show, for the past 6 years, is the worst thing you have ever done.

Honorable Mentions: Selling NWP