Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Reasons why Bryan Micon is a Piece of Shit Scumbag

Diamond
    Load Metric

Top 10 Reasons why Bryan Micon is a Piece of Shit Scumbag

10. Never attempting to get Tom Dwan on the show.

I mean really. Not even once. He used to post at NWP at one time, but unfortunately I came along a little after. Just to hear his voice would be enough for me. Not listening to what the audience wants is the mark of a horrible radio host.

9. Micon System- enough said

8. Justin Smith

Thought he was gonna get 100k from a 10k loan within 24hrs. Scumbags flock together and Bryan obviously thought he hit the jackpot meeting this guy and got taken like the mark that he is.

7. Overall demeanor and slimy sayings points to scumbag.

Everything that comes out of this guys mouth is more slimier than the next. Sarcastic, obnoxious, facetious, condescending, patronizing are only a few adjectives that describe this guy.

6. Despite having a radio show never planning or contributing creatively.

Every show is the same shtick. It used to be filled with so much content but now its basically a 90 min infomercial.

5. Treatment of rival sites Marty incident

Bryan paid agreed on paying me 500 dollars via PS to cock bomb Marty's site and gave me the go ahead at the same time that he was talking to Marty on the phone agreeing to a truce. That's what I cal a real scumbag. He initially gave me 100 and told me that if I did a good job that I would get the rest after. Either him or his associate texted me from a unknown number to start the assault. For 8+ hours Marty's site was cockbombed with more than 65+ dupes that were created over the course of the week. It was such a barrage that the site was down for a while after that.

Did Micon pay me the additional payment? Of course not. This is the real reason why my friend will not stop calling and ruining his radio show with those vile vile racist remarks.

4. Allowing racist material on his radio show.

I mean what kind of radio show has a guy calling in and constantly yelling the N word? Micon obviously likes hearing it as he continuously takes his calls and tries to play it off that he " is calling from different numbers". Ok douchebag, nobody is believing it.

3. Brandon situation

LOL. After kicking out Druff, the only friend that you have is Brandon and you proceed to tell him to give you a cpl thousand. Serious HOF.

2. Stole ad concept for himself

Don't know much about this but if business partners can't trust you then what the fuck are you good for?

1. Druff incident

Kicking out the guy that's been the most dedicated, whether it came to tech issues or creativity of the show, for the past 6 years, is the worst thing you have ever done.

Honorable Mentions: Selling NWP

Comments

PLOL: lol

circuitp:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

1. Druff incident

Kicking out the guy that's been the most dedicated, whether it came to tech issues or creativity of the show, for the past 6 years, is the worst thing you have ever done.

#9...

Doesn't seem to be working too well for him does it...

#1...

Well I think Toddster gave it his best shot there...

Load Metric
    Lol'd at #4. And it seems that #10 should be in the top 3
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Lol'd at #4. And it seems that #10 should be in the top 3
    you two twinks take it to private chat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

10. Never attempting to get Tom Dwan on the show.

I mean really. Not even once. He used to post at NWP at one time, but unfortunately I came along a little after. Just to hear his voice would be enough for me. Not listening to what the audience wants is the mark of a horrible radio host.

8. Justin Smith

Thought he was gonna get 100k from a 10k loan within 24hrs. Scumbags flock together and Bryan obviously thought he hit the jackpot meeting this guy and got taken like the mark that he is.

7. Overall demeanor and slimy sayings points to scumbag.

Everything that comes out of this guys mouth is more slimier than the next. Sarcastic, obnoxious, facetious, condescending, patronizing are only a few adjectives that describe this guy.

6. Despite having a radio show never planning or contributing creatively.

Every show is the same shtick. It used to be filled with so much content but now its basically a 90 min infomercial.

5. Treatment of rival sites Marty incident

Bryan paid agreed on paying me 500 dollars via PS to cock bomb Marty's site and gave me the go ahead at the same time that he was talking to Marty on the phone agreeing to a truce. That's what I cal a real scumbag. He initially gave me 100 and told me that if I did a good job that I would get the rest after. Either him or his associate texted me from a unknown number to start the assault. For 8+ hours Marty's site was cockbombed with more than 65+ dupes that were created over the course of the week. It was such a barrage that the site was down for a while after that.

Did Micon pay me the additional payment? Of course not. This is the real reason why my friend will not stop calling and ruining his radio show with those vile vile racist remarks.

4. Allowing racist material on his radio show.

I mean what kind of radio show has a guy calling in and constantly yelling the N word? Micon obviously likes hearing it as he continuously takes his calls and tries to play it off that he " is calling from different numbers". Ok douchebag, nobody is believing it.

3. Brandon situation

LOL. After kicking out Druff, the only friend that you have is Brandon and you proceed to tell him to give you a cpl thousand. Serious HOF.

2. Stole ad concept for himself

Don't know much about this but if business partners can't trust you then what the fuck are you good for?

1. Druff incident

Honorable Mentions: Selling NWP

Load Metric
    #5. If Micon was such a piece of shit scumbag why would you take his word that he would pay you the full 500 when he only gave you 100 up front? You're either a bitch or a retard or a whore or a retarded bitch ass whore.

Don't fret though I still thought your list was funny you fucking faggot sellout.

Load Metric
    You forgot about him exploiting menachum on radio and being a "pro" on a site he owns. There is a reason why nearly all pokersites do not let owners play or other high ranking employees (except for specific employee events and promotions)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    You forgot about him exploiting menachum on radio and being a "pro" on a site he owns. There is a reason why nearly all pokersites do not let owners play or other high ranking employees (except for specific employee events and promotions)
    For a 13 yr old kid that kind of attention from people older than him is highly welcomed. The pro thing should be #4 perhaps. Its so hard to think of all the scams he has pulled over the years.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    #5. If Micon was such a piece of shit scumbag why would you take his word that he would pay you the full 500 when he only gave you 100 up front? You're either a bitch or a retard or a whore or a retarded bitch ass whore.

Don't fret though I still thought your list was funny you fucking faggot sellout.
    I hoped(not expected) that he would have followed through,

Load Metric
    For a 13 yr old kid that kind of attention from people older than him is highly welcomed. The pro thing should be #4 perhaps. Its so hard to think of all the scams he has pulled over the years.
    True but also many 13 years olds would highly welcome a hooker and a 26er.

Scam #254 -Selling broken electronics on ebay and people mistakenly buying thinking the parts worked.

BTW 500 bucks? Micon must have been balling at that point

Diamond
    Load Metric

True but also many 13 years olds would highly welcome a hooker and a 26er.

Scam #254 -Selling broken electronics on ebay and people mistakenly buying thinking the parts worked.

BTW 500 bucks? Micon must have been balling at that point

He had no intention of paying that obviously. He knew I had the ability to rain cockfire on Marty's site and took advantage of our previous trust.

Load Metric
    Also good for laughs here is a selection micon's feedback from nearly ten years ago now. In all fairness he is doing great on ebay now.

Phone did not work even after new battery.. .I Do not trust this seller.....

Buyer:
    Member id poisonivey111 ( Feedback Score Of 301)

31-May-03 16:27

Reply by bryanmicon (01-Jun-03 16:55):
    READ ITEM DESCRIPTION: UNTESTED, SOLD AS-IS!!! can't be more honest than that.

I never recieved the free book of tips

Buyer:
    Member id smallish69 ( Feedback Score Of 156)

21-Jun-04 16:04

Reply by bryanmicon (03-Jul-04 19:25):
    READ AUCTION: Free tips are my website GoldenTeePlayers.com BETTER THAN A BOOK

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. HE DOES NOT DISCLOSE EVERYTHING ABOUT PRODUCTS.

Buyer:
    Member id jaydee427 ( Feedback Score Of 574)

10-Aug-03 14:52

Reply by bryanmicon (18-Aug-03 11:25):
    I SELL AS-IS ELECTRONICS!! THEY ARE CHEAP B/C SOME DO NOT WORK!! READ ITEM DESCR

Garbage! Seller had to know this was a trashed vcr! An abuse of as is term!!!!!!

Buyer:
    Member id cuchara2 ( Feedback Score Of 203)

07-Aug-03 23:10

SOLD AS-IS, UNTESTED. BUYER CLAIMS IT DOESN'T WORK AND LEAVES NEG. SOLD AS-IS!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff what's your role in the development of "The Micon System? How many units sold, approx? He was wearing your bracelet in some TMS advertiements correct?

What if the TMS is the best info available for tourney play, has anyone ever analyzed it's content? I have a feeling it's a Diamond in the rough.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-03-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Garbage! Seller had to know this was a trashed VCR! An abuse of as is term!!!!!!

Buyer:

Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Druff what's your role in the development of "The Micon System? How many units sold, approx? He was wearing your bracelet in some TMS advertiements correct?
    I believe Micon made some good money off of the Micon System

Load Metric
    Also good for laughs here is a selection micon's feedback from nearly ten years ago now. In all fairness he is doing great on ebay now.

Phone did not work even after new battery.. .I Do not trust this seller.....

Buyer:
    Member id poisonivey111 ( Feedback Score Of 301)

31-May-03 16:27

Reply by bryanmicon (01-Jun-03 16:55):
    READ ITEM DESCRIPTION: UNTESTED, SOLD AS-IS!!! can't be more honest than that.

I never recieved the free book of tips

Buyer:
    Member id smallish69 ( Feedback Score Of 156)

21-Jun-04 16:04

Reply by bryanmicon (03-Jul-04 19:25):
    READ AUCTION: Free tips are my website GoldenTeePlayers.com BETTER THAN A BOOK

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. HE DOES NOT DISCLOSE EVERYTHING ABOUT PRODUCTS.

Buyer:
    Member id jaydee427 ( Feedback Score Of 574)

10-Aug-03 14:52

I SELL AS-IS ELECTRONICS!! THEY ARE CHEAP B/C SOME DO NOT WORK!! READ ITEM DESCR

Garbage! Seller had to know this was a trashed vcr! An abuse of as is term!!!!!!

Buyer:

SOLD AS-IS, UNTESTED. BUYER CLAIMS IT DOESN'T WORK AND LEAVES NEG. SOLD AS-IS!

someone needs to put together a Micon Fail Wiki

..but that would be a shit load of work

Load Metric
    don't forget during the launch of the chopping software on FTP..

micon agreed to a certain chop, entered in the wrong chop numbers (we'll give him the benefit of the doubt that this wasn't malicious), and then refused to make it right with the other player

micon justified not paying the other guy the agreed upon amount by making some nonsensical argument about people registering sng's while the other person is disco'd, and how does he know if the other guy would ship back the correct amount if the tables were turned

he eventually made it right days later ONLY after everyone called him a scammer

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He also scammed that JimmgG guy or whatever the fuck his name was from a bar poker game back in the ATL. The guy called up radio and I believe Micon agreed to pay the guy. I have asked Micon several times in posts if he paid the guy and he has never answered me. I wonder what that means.

Load Metric
    are you saying Micon actually wore a Bracelet in one of the videos, that belonged to someone else?

So he was acting as if HE was the one who actually won the bracelet to gain credibility?!

Holy smokes, this guy is a cartoon. Gets better by the day.

Thread Information