Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love the fall

Load Metric

I love the fall

Thanks to the cool weather and being able to sleep with the windows open, I have a $54 power bill for this month. That shit was running close to $200 during the hottest part of the summer. That is all thanks for reading.

Load Metric
    I am back sleeping outside sometimes, the last two nights it's been stormy.

Summer come baaaaaack

That's all thanks for reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Thanks to the cool weather and being able to sleep with the windows open, I have a $54 power bill for this month. That shit was running close to $200 during the hottest part of the summer. That is all thanks for reading.
    Same deal here. I wait all year for October. Just the fact that the morning air has a chill in it makes my whole body smile and sigh with relief. Enjoy it my friend.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    I fell asleep with the window open the other night. Woke up and it was probably 55 degrees in the room. It didn't bother me at all, but my girl was pissed. She's cold when it's 72 in the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I like it cold but 55 might be a little much, especially since I don't have enough blankets on the bed for that (Just a sheet and a soft, thin blankie is enough here all year.) I'd have to get up and dig out a down comforter.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't like it to be hot or cold where I sleep.

I also hate morning noise that comes in with the windows open (especially on weekdays).

I almost always sleep with the windows closed.

Some people say, "As long as it's warm under the covers, why does it matter if it's cold in the room when you sleep?", but I find it very unpleasant to get out of a warm bed into a freezing room. I've had that before when my heat has failed, and I actually would avoid getting up to piss because I didn't want to get out of bed into the cold.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I can deal with the cold a lot easier than if it is hot, especially humidity. The other day it was humid as hell but only like mid 60's high it still felt extremely uncomfortable so I fired up that AC.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    I can deal with the cold a lot easier than if it is hot, especially humidity. The other day it was humid as hell but only like mid 60's high it still felt extremely uncomfortable so I fired up that AC.
    Move to the southwest part of the country and you won't have to deal with that shit.

For example, Vegas and LA experience humidity for a few weeks in August and September, and that's it. The rest of the time it's dry. Vegas is actually too dry.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fall in New England is the shit. Also it's the best season to shop for new clothes imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Fall in New England is the shit. Also it's the best season to shop for new clothes imo.
    Do you guys get leafers like on the Family Guy? I've always wondered if that was based on something real.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Do you guys get leafers like on the Family Guy? I've always wondered if that was based on something real.
    sure is. especially out in western MA and up in Vermont where you get a lot of narrower, one lane roads, you'll find plenty of leafy looky loos in big numbers on the right weekends.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

sure is. especially out in western MA and up in Vermont where you get a lot of narrower, one lane roads, you'll find plenty of leafy looky loos in big numbers on the right weekends.
    I was just one of those leafy looky loos, and the best leaves were indeed on the narrow, one-lane roads.

This was especially true this year, as heavy winds blew off the good fall foliage from most Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine trees during the first weekend of October.

I visited New England during the second week of October, so the states to the south (such as MA) hadn't had their trees change color yet, and the northern states' trees were somewhat bare due to the wind.

Sucks, because the second week of October is typically the "peak" time to see fall foliage in the VT/NH area.

The narrow, one-lane roads tended to be in more wind-protected areas, and the foliage still looked very nice in many of those spots.

This may seem like a stupid thing to do for people who live in the northeast, but it is a novelty to see for people from the southwest, where there is very little of that.

Load Metric
    Our leaves are about half off now. I dread pulling them all out to the street so the giant city contracted vacuum truck can suck em up. I do pity the fuckers that have to bag them up though. I would need hundreds of leaf bags for mine. As it is I make a pile about 4x3 feet wide/high and 50ft long. All from one huge 60+ year old Maple tree.

Load Metric
    Aye, love the Fall
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    SOMETIMES IN THE FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL.

Sorry, I couldn't find any studio version of the song I hate live versions.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    PLOL I would've thought that you might pick this if you were going to go play on words.

Load Metric
    Regarding holding off pissing cos u want to stay in bed. Once my baby had a terrible nights sleep but finally went to sleep in the morning on my belly while I was laying in bed.
    I didn't want to disturb him but really needed to go so I just pissed the bed, it's an amazingly good feeling letting that warm stream of piss slowly soak thru your pajamas. I would recommend everyone to consciously piss the bed as an adult.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I was just one of those leafy looky loos, and the best leaves were indeed on the narrow, one-lane roads.

This was especially true this year, as heavy winds blew off the good fall foliage from most Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine trees during the first weekend of October.

I visited New England during the second week of October, so the states to the south (such as MA) hadn't had their trees change color yet, and the northern states' trees were somewhat bare due to the wind.

Sucks, because the second week of October is typically the "peak" time to see fall foliage in the VT/NH area.

The narrow, one-lane roads tended to be in more wind-protected areas, and the foliage still looked very nice in many of those spots.

This may seem like a stupid thing to do for people who live in the northeast, but it is a novelty to see for people from the southwest, where there is very little of that.
    Most NEnglanders appreciate the beauty of fall foliage.

Nonetheless, we complain about raking, and zoo on the looky loos.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Aye, love the Fall
    The Fall - they are always different, they are always the same. Nice to see Mark E Smith not tooooo fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I fell asleep with the window open the other night. Woke up and it was probably 55 degrees in the room. It didn't bother me at all, but my girl was pissed. She's cold when it's 72 in the house.
    Sick "I live in a safe neighborhood" brag.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information