Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England has their own Jerry Sandusky -- TV personality Jimmy Savile molested 200+ girls

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

England has their own Jerry Sandusky -- TV personality Jimmy Savile molested 200+ girls

He died last year, but now stands accused of molesting over 200 teenage girls during his lifetime, many of them on the premises of the BBC.

Jimmy Savile was very famous in England, and is described as the UK equivalent of Dick Clark.

This occurred over decades, and it is unclear why there were no reports of this and no criminal investigations against him while he was alive, especially since much of the abuse occurred at the BBC itself.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/...dal/index.html

Load Metric
    Everyone knew he was dodgy, it's just the scale of it that's shocking. He really was a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I grew up in the North of England in the 1980s. Long before twitter or the internet rumour mill existed, and despite me only being at school at the time, word got round that Jimmy Saville was a paedo and liked underage girls. I have no idea where this info came from, but where I lived it was often talked about and everyone knew this.

It is a memory that always stuck with me. It seemed odd that this guy was always doing kids programmes on the radio and telly, I often wondered how he got away with. It is fucking astounding that he was never investigated and no-one came forward to report him.

So thirty years on, and after the guy has died, everyone is now coming out of the woodwork - a bit late now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    This guy tried to touch little girls? Me I don't believe.

Didn't Jimmy have an Ole Song
    I like the little lasses,
    with their tiny arses.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 10-23-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Why have all his victims only decided to come out now then , now then?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    The more pain we can take, the faster we build their pyramids, as Scooter has often said.

The human mind is conditioned to treat psychological pain in fascinating ways, something as devastating as a molestation can happen BUT those fucking pyramids have to be built yes? Rape or no rape, survival depends on one's capacity to perform, so it's become a survival mechanism as far as I can tell.

I can speak from experience having repressed memories from the age of about 10 until ohhh 24 I'd say. Tbh, those memories might have remained suppressed until even now, but fate thought otherwise.

I would say it was dumb luck or chance that I had mine triggered, this sicko (who looks a helluva lot like rick flair) was probably on a heater getting lucky, then one day some person remembers and it's like dominoe's from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    The more pain we can take, the faster we build their pyramids, as Scooter has often said.

The human mind is conditioned to treat psychological pain in fascinating ways, something as devastating as a molestation can happen BUT those fucking pyramids have to be built yes? Rape or no rape, survival depends on one's capacity to perform, so it's become a survival mechanism as far as I can tell.

I can speak from experience having repressed memories from the age of about 10 until ohhh 24 I'd say. Tbh, those memories might have remained suppressed until even now, but fate thought otherwise.

I would say it was dumb luck or chance that I had mine triggered, this sicko (who looks a helluva lot like rick flair) was probably on a heater getting lucky, then one day some person remembers and it's like dominoe's from there.
    Couldn't even make it through your first sentence without mentioning Scooter. Stop stealing our oxygen.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    SWEET RESPONSE TIME BRO

Load Metric
    STOP SNIFFING MIKES BUTT HAIRS

Load Metric
    Knowing he will always be here is comforting in a way.

Also I like the saying, so I say it, and it's respectful to give credit right? So I give credit where it is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Silver
    Load Metric

He died last year, but now stands accused of molesting over 200 teenage girls during his lifetime, many of them on the premises of the BBC.

Jimmy Savile was very famous in England, and is described as the UK equivalent of Dick Clark.

This occurred over decades, and it is unclear why there were no reports of this and no criminal investigations against him while he was alive, especially since much of the abuse occurred at the BBC itself.

What a weird fucking dude.

And LOL for this douche going Ric Flair on us:

Load Metric
    Knowing he will always be here is comforting in a way.

Also I like the saying, so I say it, and it's respectful to give credit right? So I give credit where it is due.

Also what is needed to plant these things? Is it the seeds or do you plant a stem or something?
    Stop stealing our oxygen.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

What a weird fucking dude.

And LOL for this douche going Ric Flair on us:

What A LOT of people don't realize is the owner's brother was is the background from 1:37-1:50+ mark. (look up)

Vince consolidated Wrestling. However there is not a doubt in my mind, Druff could start up an organization. I know it in my heart.

Legacy:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    This guy tried to touch little girls? Me I don't believe.

Didn't Jimmy have an Ole Song
    I like the little lasses,
    with their tiny arses.

lmao at this

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Theres a really good thread over at the James Randi forums about it:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=245392

http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php...&postcount=115

In particular is the suggestion that Saville made the following statement in his autobiography

"[Savile] writes of an incident at the Mecca Locarno ballroom in Leeds, where he worked as a DJ during the 1950s, when a female police officer came in with a photograph of “an attractive girl who had run away from a remand home”.

Savile writes: “‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” He then writes that the girl did go into the club and “agreed that I hand her over if she could stay at the dance, [and] come home with me”. He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”... "
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    This guy and the Catholic Church must have gotten along swimmingly.

Silver
    Load Metric
    With a haircut like that, you know the guy was a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

Those poor kids.

Load Metric
    Name:  23423425.jpg
Views: 1235
Size:  72.8 KB

Thread Information