Thread: funny shit

Load Metric

funny shit

Hipsters are a fucking epidemic in San Francisco. Also the bikers are the biggest pieces of shit in the world.

Never really deal with bikers but Hipsters are awful people.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    True story- I worked at Stanford Medical Center in my early 20's doing some admin work@ InPatient Physical Therapy. Sand Hill Rd is one of the only (if not the only easy/fast ways to get to it from highway 280 and that road has a number of portions which really cut down on the elbow room so to speak. You are often driving inches away from any cyclists who happen to occupy that area at the same time.

At the time I had an 85 mecury topaz (bless her heart) and in the time I worked up there my car was kicked keyed urinated on damn near anything you could imagine. The cyclists are some kind of elite scumbage that can really catch you off guard. It seems to be their opinion they own the fucking road PERIOD and since you, in your car, are killing the planet ANYTHING GOES.

Time to time (twice actually during my brief tenure at Stanford) cyclists would get too brave and end up dead. I mean, car vs roadbicycle, car wins as does gravity when it ultimately yanks said bike off the side of a steep cliff.

A piping hot cup of ramen noodles was the most weird and painful thing thrown on me. The guy who did it had tried to cut me off 3 weeks prior, and I of course am not the type to allow such a bastard so I went up ahead of him and smashed my break pedal forcing him off the side of the road into the dirt. The hippy scum then watched that lttle inlet and when I showed up some time later he let me have it.

SK YOU DOWN FOR SOME PLO TOMORROW AT LC?? DON'T THINK JUST SAY YES, LET YOUR HEART RUN FREE MAN

Load Metric
    The PLO game hasnt been running

Far worse than any hipster. I give you Versace Stunna.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Hipsters are basically people who latch on to the latest fad, yet act as if they are too cool for the mainstream. They are on the outside, but too cool to look in

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmcrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Hipsters are basically people who latch on to the latest fad, yet act as if they are too cool for the mainstream. They are on the outside, but too cool to look in
    hey

i aint nevered seen no hipsters in real life - where they at ? i want to talk to one someday

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Hipsters are a fucking epidemic in San Francisco. Also the bikers are the biggest pieces of shit in the world.
    Fucking classic, I need that bumper sticker. 1 less bike.

Lived on Broadway for 6 years, 4th Friday, every f'ing month, critical mass just locks up the street.
    At first I was like cool, like a moving party on bikes, but in 6 years did not see one attractive girl in the group.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Fucking classic, I need that bumper sticker. 1 less bike.

Lived on Broadway for 6 years, 4th Friday, every f'ing month, critical mass just locks up the street.
    At first I was like cool, like a moving party on bikes, but in 6 years did not see one attractive girl in the group.
    Yes annoying as heck aren't they? That bikeparty crap kind of took off here in San Jose, but thankfully just once a month (if it's still happening). It's basically an excuse for lowlifes to be out in the streets on drugs and acting the fool because they feel safe in numbers. Zero upside, I can't honestly say I would ever join in but whatever floats your boat...Hot girls have better things to do than ride SLOWLY on a bicycle around this dismal city at 1 in the morning (you would hope....)

Load Metric
    This dude is going to fry in the city, don't think it will be too hard to get 12 jurors in SF that hate bike riders.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAQB1O0651.DTL
    Chris Bucchere, the bicyclist who could face manslaughter charges for plowing through a crowded San Francisco crosswalk and hitting a 71-year-old pedestrian, has hired the top-flight law firm of Arguedas, Cassman & Headley.

The walker, Sutchi Hui, died Monday, and from what we hear, Bucchere will need the legal help.

Police sources tell us the file forwarded to the district attorney includes the name and number of a motorist who reported seeing Bucchere and another cyclist fly through several red lights and stop signs before the deadly Castro district crash. Hui's wife, incidentally, was walking a few steps ahead when her husband was hit.

If the witness' statement to police about Bucchere riding recklessly checks out, it could show gross negligence - and potentially up the charges to a felony.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1rT4yYkDW

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    This dude is going to fry in the city, don't think it will be too hard to get 12 jurors in SF that hate bike riders.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAQB1O0651.DTL
    Chris Bucchere, the bicyclist who could face manslaughter charges for plowing through a crowded San Francisco crosswalk and hitting a 71-year-old pedestrian, has hired the top-flight law firm of Arguedas, Cassman & Headley.

The walker, Sutchi Hui, died Monday, and from what we hear, Bucchere will need the legal help.

Police sources tell us the file forwarded to the district attorney includes the name and number of a motorist who reported seeing Bucchere and another cyclist fly through several red lights and stop signs before the deadly Castro district crash. Hui's wife, incidentally, was walking a few steps ahead when her husband was hit.

If the witness' statement to police about Bucchere riding recklessly checks out, it could show gross negligence - and potentially up the charges to a felony.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1rT4yYkDW
    I live in lower haight. the bikers are pieces of shit. I hope this guy gets the electric chair

Thread Information