Thread: Is this normal in other states (Driver's license)?

Load Metric

Is this normal in other states (Driver's license)?

So with my birthday coming up tomorrow it was time to renew my driver's license. In Florida, you can do this online. When I moved down here in 2006 I got my license at 32 years old. I'm 38 tomorrow. Just got my new license which doesn't expire until 2020 when I'm 46 years old. This license has the same picture as the one when I moved 6 years ago. So I'll be 46 with a driver's license that has a picture of a 32 year old me. I don't look like that now, I wish I did, lol.

Is this normal?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    So with my birthday coming up tomorrow it was time to renew my driver's license. In Florida, you can do this online. When I moved down here in 2006 I got my license at 32 years old. I'm 38 tomorrow. Just got my new license which doesn't expire until 2020 when I'm 46 years old. This license has the same picture as the one when I moved 6 years ago. So I'll be 46 with a driver's license that has a picture of a 32 year old me. I don't look like that now, I wish I did, lol.

Is this normal?
    That's how mine has worked for the past couple of renewals. According to my DL I still weigh 160 lb too LOL

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Yeah, it's normal for a lot of states. It just depends on the state when you have to update your picture.

Edit: Mine says I'm 5' 7", so I guess I've grown 2.5 inches since I was 16.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Is this normal?
    Don't work so much.
    J/K

Here in NJ you get a new pic every renewal.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Is this normal?
    Don't work so much.
    J/K

Here in NJ you get a new pic every renewal.
    No shit. I actually weigh less now but I was working out back then at 230 lbs. I'm like 215-220 now but look fatter. FML.

Load Metric
    Weird that your DL says your weight. It's not listed here in Florida. Also, my address isn't correct on my license and hasn't been for quite some time. I wonder if that'll be a problem when I go to vote since I have to show ID.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Ohio is every four years and you have to take an eye test to renew.

If they did that in Florida, half the population would fail and the state would loose money from all the old fucks failing

Load Metric
    I really do wish there were stricter requirements to obtain a license and keep it. I thought driving on the east coast was bad... Fuck man, east coast has nothing on the retards we have here in Vegas. I'd say 3/5 trips that you go more than 10 miles you will have a legit excuse for road rage. It's horrible.

As far as the OP, new pic every 4 years here.

Load Metric
    In MA you can't renew with a 9+ yr old pic, and the license lasts 5 years each time, so every other time you have to trek to the RMV for a new pic.

Load Metric

Is this normal?
    In Canada I get a new picture every time. Maybe because it's in a small town & easily doable for me. The DMV horror stories don't apply, at least where I live, in small town Canada.

Serious question, if it's done online how would you get a new picture? Is it like a passport renewal throught the mail?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Is this normal?
    In Canada I get a new picture every time. Maybe because it's in a small town & easily doable for me. The DMV horror stories don't apply, at least where I live, in small town Canada.

Serious question, if it's done online how would you get a new picture? Is it like a passport renewal throught the mail?
    I figured if they wanted a new picture then they would say that on gorenew.com and make me go to DMV.

Load Metric
    I have no clue how it works in California. All I know is that my license was still rocking the pic that I took when I was 18 and if it was not for my government job that made me retake my picture in 2008, I might have still been rocking my baby face until I had to renew it just this past August.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I figured if they wanted a new picture then they would say that on gorenew.com and make me go to DMV.
    Don't take this the wrong way because I'm not trying to start a fight but..........

Maybe they figured nobody knows better than you whether you're in need of a new picture for your licence & leave this decision up to you. If you're concerned your picture isn't an accurate representation of yourself then do something about it & don't wait for the government to tell you that you have to do it.
    Of course I may feel totally different if I had to spend half a day in my local DMV to accomplish this like the horror stories I've heard.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information