Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn Anal_Herchiser aka Azzclown

Load Metric

Attn Anal_Herchiser aka Azzclown

Azzclown,

I would love to talk about your problems with you, should you so desire, and want you to know that I am here for you to talk to or if you just want to vent.

It's ok to be angry sometimes, afterall we do live imperfect lives and deal with imperfect people, but seeing your unhappiness on a daily basis has begun to concern me, moreso as time goes by. Your well being matters to me a great deal and while I realize your unhappiness is probably not within my control, please allow me to try and help you any way that I can.

Best,

Mike

Load Metric
    Also I am informing you directly and publicly that an article on yahoo told me it's ok to walk away from a person like you if you do not want to be helped. For the sake of posterity here is the article in question, not in it's entirety but the more important section. I am including this in the hopes that firstly you will take advantage of the help being offered to improve your own personal life, and secondly so that you do not feel confused and hurt if I stop talking to you as the reason will be clear-I reached out, you did not hold my hand, thus you do not want actual help, and I am not going to be your pillow to strike your fists in frustation on every single day.

When a person who is filled with anger, seemingly towards you, the best way to deal with them is to simply remember the fact that it's not about you, it's their problem, their issue. How far into listening and trying to befriend them is up to the individual. When you keep in mind that their anger is indeed THEIR anger and THEIR problem and THEIR issue, then you can see that it's not you they are angered at after all, but rather they are angry and upset at something in their own lives. While it's admirable to want to help them out of that anger pit, that has to be something the angry person wants. If they are too wrapped up in their hate to even realize how badly they are behaving, then the best way to deal with them is to walk away and let them wallow in the anger. If they truly want help out of that anger, there's hope and peace waiting.
    Quoted text taken from here and I do hope you do the right thing, I do want to help you, but help can only be realized if you want it to be.

Surely this beats the alternative, which is being shunned and alone. Your choice, your future, your hapiness.

Mike

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Azzclown,

I would love to talk about your problems with you, should you so desire, and want you to know that I am here for you to talk to or if you just want to vent.

It's ok to be angry sometimes, afterall we do live imperfect lives and deal with imperfect people, but seeing your unhappiness on a daily basis has begun to concern me, moreso as time goes by. Your well being matters to me a great deal and while I realize your unhappiness is probably not within my control, please allow me to try and help you any way that I can.

Best,

Mike
    You are severely mentally ill.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Azzclown,

Best,

Mike
    You are severely mentally ill.
    He is a nutcase, and should not be able to make threads.

Load Metric
    Shit is out of hand.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Shit is out of hand.

My Ric Flair / Saturday Night Fever threads were not so bad in retrospect, were they in the wake of this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Shit is out of hand.

My Ric Flair / Saturday Night Fever threads were not so bad in retrospect, were they in the wake of this?
    I doubt I ever even gave you any shit over those threads. Always been a fan, even when you are talking shit to me. Not that I liked those particular threads, but for the most part I have always felt you are an entertaining poster. I even went to bat for you behind the scenes on DD when a lot of posters were asking for you to be banned or post restricted and were bombing your threads.

You got nothing on the horribleness that is 408.

Load Metric
    Shit is out of hand.

I hardly ever make new threads, and this one has good intentions. Not my fault azzclown has decided not to accept help, also not my fault your ric flair threads were TERRIBLE and there were so many of them that you've RUINED ric flair as a whole for many people, myself included.

I head ric flair, I cringe, and it's all because of YOU rummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric

I doubt I ever even gave you any shit over those threads. Always been a fan, even when you are talking shit to me. Not that I liked those particular threads, but for the most part I have always felt you are an entertaining poster. I even went to bat for you behind the scenes on DD when a lot of posters were asking for you to be banned or post restricted and were bombing your threads.

I find it hilarious you have turned against me publicly, yet when I ask in private you say you've always been "pro 408"

You make no sense dude, and negs for slamming me in public to look cool, double negs if you mean it and lied to me privately to seem a better person than you are.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    it's ok to walk away

walk away, mike. walk away from all of it. and us.

Load Metric

I find it hilarious you have turned against me publicly, yet when I ask in private you say you've always been "pro 408"

You make no sense dude, and negs for slamming me in public to look cool, double negs if you mean it and lied to me privately to seem a better person than you are.
    I said I was always pro 408 many weeks ago, maybe months, and I still am. I still root for you to succeed, but fuck man, you are making that damn near impossible to do anymore.

As far as "turning on you in public", let's be real here Mike... I have ALWAYS given you shit when I felt the need to. This goes all the way back to the days of Felon, and if you don't at least recall 3 times in the past that I have called you out for your stupidity, you might even be more lost than I think you are. Just a quick thought about it brings me back to your asinine comments about a napkin being a bag of coke, and some dumb shit about Jeep parts and motors for $300. I have always given you shit.

I don't slam you to look cool. If that were the case I would have jumped on the bandwagon a long time ago. I just have seen enough.

I'll tell you this... And this is not a criticism of the way Druff runs things around here, but if this were DD back in the day I would have banned your ass a while ago until you showed some assemblance of sanity. You seriously need a long vacation from these forums, whether you realize it or not, it's just making your condition much worse.

It seems you are really close to rock bottom Mike, and I truly hope you pull yourself out of this somehow... I really do.

Load Metric
    4PoeSteaks gettin his colon shredded again.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Silver
    Load Metric

I hardly ever make new threads, and this one has good intentions. Not my fault azzclown has decided not to accept help, also not my fault your ric flair threads were TERRIBLE and there were so many of them that you've RUINED ric flair as a whole for many people, myself included.

I head ric flair, I cringe, and it's all because of YOU rummy.
    Mong,

See, this is where you don't get it. I brought Ric Flair to the forums. The Price is Right Double Showcase. Saturday Night Fever. Patrick Swayze (RIP).

Now I am bringing cutting edge political analysis.

A GOOD poster is at least remembered for something, whether you like it or not. The only thing I remember from you is you are a fucking flake, proclaiming you are going to be a bodybuilder, to a Navy Seal, to a male nurse, back to the Navy, college, etc...

You are one delusional fucking freak. The only thing that is amazing is you are not serving 10-20 in San Quinten.

Load Metric

I said I was always pro 408 many weeks ago, maybe months, and I still am. I still root for you to succeed, but fuck man, you are making that damn near impossible to do anymore.

As far as "turning on you in public", let's be real here Mike... I have ALWAYS given you shit when I felt the need to. This goes all the way back to the days of Felon, and if you don't at least recall 3 times in the past that I have called you out for your stupidity, you might even be more lost than I think you are. Just a quick thought about it brings me back to your asinine comments about a napkin being a bag of coke, and some dumb shit about Jeep parts and motors for $300. I have always given you shit.

I don't slam you to look cool. If that were the case I would have jumped on the bandwagon a long time ago. I just have seen enough.

I'll tell you this... And this is not a criticism of the way Druff runs things around here, but if this were DD back in the day I would have banned your ass a while ago until you showed some assemblance of sanity. You seriously need a long vacation from these forums, whether you realize it or not, it's just making your condition much worse.

It seems you are really close to rock bottom Mike, and I truly hope you pull yourself out of this somehow... I really do.
    You giving me shit is cool, you giving me shit blindly for no reason because it's trendy is NOT cool. Can you honestly say I am acting out of line that badly? Substantiate your reasoning with logic or proof of some kind and I will listen and take heed.

Personally I find it strange you tell me I am close to rock bottom when you do not know enough about my life to make such an assertion and doubly strange that my life is BETTER now than it's been in some time, yet the progress is ignored. Why do you do that? Ignoring progress I mean, answer that for yourself and you will realize why you are wrong for trashing me.

I do not live with my parents and pending some finalizations of a house I am helping remodel I will be on to a more permanent residence, I have some perspective on where I need to be going in life and how to get there and for the most part, I have eliminated negative influences as a whole. There is a lot to be said for the fact that I am moving forward without having a car or good credit, and those problems have easy solutions, something like having a kid or STD or possibly a crazy ex wife, those are much more permanent problems I have avoided. When I am back working full time my life will change 100% for the better, and all of the recent bullshit will fade into nothingness, so how exactly am I letting you down such that you need to treat me like shit?

And last, why can't I come online and bullshit with other people and not get berated constantly for it? I keep my bullshit here, where it's innocuous, instead of pissing people off and getting myself arrested or who knows what. I challenge you to do better in my shoes, you couldn't, that's a fact. Before you think of slamming me for having landed in this spot in the first place, I already accepted culpability for my actions and in all honesty, I have some regrets, but life must be lived forward and I can say I have learned a LOT about what to do and not to do.

I will get on my feet, I will do it on my own, and I will find a way to educate others about the pitfalls I experienced, and hopefully help others make better decisions by learning through my mistakes.

Load Metric

You giving me shit is cool, you giving me shit blindly for no reason because it's trendy is NOT cool. Can you honestly say I am acting out of line that badly? Substantiate your reasoning with logic or proof of some kind and I will listen and take heed.

Personally I find it strange you tell me I am close to rock bottom when you do not know enough about my life to make such an assertion and doubly strange that my life is BETTER now than it's been in some time, yet the progress is ignored. Why do you do that? Ignoring progress I mean, answer that for yourself and you will realize why you are wrong for trashing me.

I do not live with my parents and pending some finalizations of a house I am helping remodel I will be on to a more permanent residence, I have some perspective on where I need to be going in life and how to get there and for the most part, I have eliminated negative influences as a whole. There is a lot to be said for the fact that I am moving forward without having a car or good credit, and those problems have easy solutions, something like having a kid or STD or possibly a crazy ex wife, those are much more permanent problems I have avoided. When I am back working full time my life will change 100% for the better, and all of the recent bullshit will fade into nothingness, so how exactly am I letting you down such that you need to treat me like shit?

And last, why can't I come online and bullshit with other people and not get berated constantly for it? I keep my bullshit here, where it's innocuous, instead of pissing people off and getting myself arrested or who knows what. I challenge you to do better in my shoes, you couldn't, that's a fact. Before you think of slamming me for having landed in this spot in the first place, I already accepted culpability for my actions and in all honesty, I have some regrets, but life must be lived forward and I can say I have learned a LOT about what to do and not to do.

I will get on my feet, I will do it on my own, and I will find a way to educate others about the pitfalls I experienced, and hopefully help others make better decisions by learning through my mistakes.
    Tell me these aren't the ramblings of someone who will eventually inflict harm on themselves or others in the near future.

Feel bad for the innocent people around you when you finally completely lose your shit.

Prison. Mental Hospital. Dead.

Banned
    Load Metric
    assemblance of sanity.
    Thank you for this.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I have rambled on these forums for years. All in good fun.

When I see these posts from the 408, I see a very dangerous, unstable man on edge.

I think we all should just ignore him at this point and hopefully he gets the mental assistance he needs.

Load Metric
    I have rambled on these forums for years. All in good fun.

When I see these posts from the 408, I see a very dangerous, unstable man on edge.

I think we all should just ignore him at this point and hopefully he gets the mental assistance he needs.
    haha ok rummy, in 2-3 hours you'll be hootin and hollerin all over the interwebz about storms and dead wrestlers, then forgetting who you are, then waking up and swearing never to do it again, rinse and repeat.

you are pathetic and whoever said not a soul would trade lives with me, well, I know for a FACT I would rather be me than bottomset69.

Load Metric
    Substantiate your reasoning with logic or proof of some kind and I will listen and take heed.

Thread Information