Thread: Attention: LewFather

Silver
    Load Metric

Attention: LewFather

I was watching TRU the other night and got wrapped up in a 2 hour deal with Hard Core Pawn

Granted, I know the shit is mostly staged, but is that Pawn Shop really that hard core or is it all bullshit? I will be in Michigan in January, and I am thinking about going there and checking things out. In an episode they bought and sold a stripper pole.

I have a $1,700 TAG watch I am looking to dump, thinking about bringing it and dealing it.

Load Metric
    Desperate for booze money? $1700 would set you up with a nice supply of Wild Turkey.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I stopped in there one day to see what it was all about. Place is a shithole and definitely not hard core.

Save your time and find something better to do.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Desperate for booze money? $1700 would set you up with a nice supply of Wild Turkey.
    Man, that is so fucking funny. Yes, I am going to use the proceeds and buy a bunch of Wild Turkey and drink it all in a weekend.

TIGHT POST.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    I was watching TRU the other night and got wrapped up in a 2 hour deal with Hard Core Pawn

Granted, I know the shit is mostly staged, but is that Pawn Shop really that hard core or is it all bullshit? I will be in Michigan in January, and I am thinking about going there and checking things out. In an episode they bought and sold a stripper pole.

I have a $1,700 TAG watch I am looking to dump, thinking about bringing it and dealing it.
    That should get you 2 or 3 hundred bucks maby less if scratched, sell it on eBay I would guess,
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    I stopped in there one day to see what it was all about. Place is a shithole and definitely not hard core.

I suspected as much. When I was in Vegas earlier this year I asked the bartender about Pawn Stars, the actual shop. He laughed and said don't waste your time going unless you wanted to buy Pawn Stars tee shirts or wanted to buy and sell gold chains.

I thought this place might have been different. If it's simply a 'made for TV' show I will pass. I was skeptical about the whole stripper pole thing anyways.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

That should get you 2 or 3 hundred bucks maby less if scratched, sell it on eBay I would guess,
    I will just re-gift it now that I think of it since Christmas is near. I won it a year ago in a contest, but its gold plated and I only wear silver or hard plastic bands.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I will just re-gift it now that I think of it since Christmas is near. I won it a year ago in a contest, but its gold plated and I only wear silver or hard plastic bands.
    my wife got me this for my birthday last year and hardly wear it seems a waste.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  390.6 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post

I haven't been personally but a few people I know basically review it the same as Detroit did. Coming to DET in JAN probably isn't the greatest idea unless we have another mild winter. Check out MGM Grand IMO.

Thread Information