Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why legalized marijuana is terrible and going to destroy this country

Load Metric

Why legalized marijuana is terrible and going to destroy this country

In an effort to capture market shares, significant R&D will be devoted to creating superstrains of marijuana. The metrics for success will be the intensity of the experience.

1 in 10 people with drivers licenses can be diagnosed as schizophrenic by certain state standards.

With super-pot legal and available to everyone, including the mentally ill, there will be bloody murders. As soon as a mentally ill black kid smears his homeroom with a couple of Uzi's and they find superpot in his system, the middle class will collectively shit itself. There will be 'enhanced sentencing guidelines' like the crack v powder ones in the 80s, you can also expect a calculated erosion of personal privacy rights.

But whats really going to be interesting is when the right wing captures a huge swathe of the center by portraying this initiative as a liberal nightmare unleashed on God fearing Americans who can no longer protect their children.

This could easily turn into Obama's WMD/Iraq.

Comments

Henry: I'm like 90% of the way with you, just unclear what we need to preventative ban. guns or blacks?

LegalizeMeth: the ridiculousness of this post should not be understated

garrett: retard Sonatine, case closed!

OSA: repping henry highbrow not sonatine
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    wow that is some serious paranoia

Comments

sonatine: thanks, i made it myself
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Thank you for elaborating.

Load Metric
    What blows my mind about it is of all of my liberal/democrat friends (or republican for that matter), not a single one of them has ever been like WOW WE SHOULD REALLY GET MARIJUANA LEGALIZED.

No one has the slightest idea how this ended up on a referendum.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    I think the dabbing craze is your powder vs rock epidemic, happening right before our eyes.

Every other day I am reading a story about some idiot trying to make BHO inside an unventilated room. Somebody is walking on the carpet in another room and kicks up a static electricity spark, and then boom.

Also, whenever I start messing with dab on a regular basis, it definitely fucks me up in a negative way. Loss of appetite, paranoia, messed up sleep schedule. Good news is that there isn't any major withdrawal.

Name:  220110609171330001_t607.JPG
Views: 775
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  10983404-large.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  34.9 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Legalized pot is pretty much the equalizer for the rest of the world. This will be their vehicle to catch up.

Americans have a history of gluttony. Look around you. There are fast food restaurants everywhere. Liquor stores everywhere. And despite all the data cigarettes will kill you, people still smoke. Add in legalized weed, it will cripple the county into a paralysis of lethargy.

The issue is people can still function and be productive drinking, smoking and eating cheeseburgers. A stoner however turns into a incredibly lazy person. I have known several people who smoke pot every day, one graduated from Princeton with a business degree and promptly washed out at age 30 because he could not go through a work week without being stoned. A week before Christmas he was given a card board box and told to pack up his shit, which is unremarkable until you realize his father inlaw owned the firm.

Without exception all stoners I have known are chronic underachievers, and generally become ghosts. One guy actually smokes pot when his kids are home and he sees nothing wrong with it. It's not a coincidence he has not had a stable job in 10 years and basically is Mr. Mom while his attorney wife brings home the paycheck.

Comments

Deal: lol @ catchup, what is the setting on your time machine?

Muck Ficon: No one cares what you think, you're a drunk retard

Load Metric
    The cherry on the cake is that all this legal weed bullshit happened without the slightest hint of a public outreach campaign warning people what the actual risks are.

Thanks to perpetual faggots like Snoop Lion its become the new party line that pot is absolutely harmless all the time for everyone.

All that I see happening here is a greasy and obvious bribe for populist support from a president who fucked up and let the world see how a government actually works. He cant take back Snowden, he cant sanction the NSA, forced sexual servitude is still illegal, so whats left? Oh yeah, legal pot.

Also all those cocksuckers who were sending a hundred kilos of weed north from Mexico at a time? Yeah guess what, from now on those kilos are going to be packed with meth, coke, and tar heroin. And they are going to slash the prices to cut into the blooming recreational stoner market.

Plus all those brown people on corners who sell weed for a living? Yeah they still gotta eat. Guess what they are going to be selling instead?

All those kids suffering from Edgy Faggot Syndrome who smoked weed because its their idea of punk rock, they are going to need a new hobby, and his ex-weed connect happens to have those red tops, 3 for 2 nigga.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The cherry on the cake is that all this legal weed bullshit happened without the slightest hint of a public outreach campaign warning people what the actual risks are.

Thanks to perpetual faggots like Snoop Lion its become the new party line that pot is absolutely harmless all the time for everyone.

All that I see happening here is a greasy and obvious bribe for populist support from a president who fucked up and let the world see how a government actually works. He cant take back Snowden, he cant sanction the NSA, forced sexual servitude is still illegal, so whats left? Oh yeah, legal pot.

Also all those cocksuckers who were sending a hundred kilos of weed north from Mexico at a time? Yeah guess what, from now on those kilos are going to be packed with meth, coke, and tar heroin. And they are going to slash the prices to cut into the blooming recreational stoner market.

Plus all those brown people on corners who sell weed for a living? Yeah they still gotta eat. Guess what they are going to be selling instead?

All those kids suffering from Edgy Faggot Syndrome who smoked weed because its their idea of punk rock, they are going to need a new hobby, and his ex-weed connect happens to have those red tops, 3 for 2 nigga.

Nigga, I got them purple tops 2 for 5..

Comments

sonatine: SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Load Metric
    So much nonsense in this thread I dont know where to start.

I personally dont smoke weed but Ive done enough research to know its a wonder drug. The only thing that is bad about weed is the way people consume it. Anytime you put smoke into your lungs it cant be good. Vaporize is the way to go.

The stupid comments about weed makes people lazy. Theres 2 different strains Indica and Sativa. Indicas are the downers that will make you (couch locked) but Sativas will actually give you energy. I personally would like to try a sativa dominant to see if it has the same effect hydro and oxycodine do.

The funny thing about this country is gay marriage and weed not to mention alcohol which is just poison are allowed and online poker isnt. If all the fags and alcoholics could help out and get behind online poker maybe we could get something done.

Comments

big dick: holy shit you do have a brain. good post

Load Metric
    That shit cray.

Pot >alcohol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    I think the dabbing craze is your powder vs rock epidemic, happening right before our eyes.

Every other day I am reading a story about some idiot trying to make BHO inside an unventilated room. Somebody is walking on the carpet in another room and kicks up a static electricity spark, and then boom.

Also, whenever I start messing with dab on a regular basis, it definitely fucks me up in a negative way. Loss of appetite, paranoia, messed up sleep schedule. Good news is that there isn't any major withdrawal.

Name:  220110609171330001_t607.JPG
Views: 775
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  10983404-large.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  34.9 KB

perfect example of the type of shit thats going to become a lightening rod for hysterical crackdowns when this goes south.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I almost thought Tine was serious, then I read "Obamas WMD/Iraq" and realized he's just joking.

Load Metric
    Now it's just a matter of time before the lawsuits start flying in Colorado after people get shitcanned at work for failing a drug test.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    In an effort to capture market shares, significant R&D will be devoted to creating superstrains of marijuana. The metrics for success will be the intensity of the experience.

1 in 10 people with drivers licenses can be diagnosed as schizophrenic by certain state standards.

With super-pot legal and available to everyone, including the mentally ill, there will be bloody murders. As soon as a mentally ill black kid smears his homeroom with a couple of Uzi's and they find superpot in his system, the middle class will collectively shit itself. There will be 'enhanced sentencing guidelines' like the crack v powder ones in the 80s, you can also expect a calculated erosion of personal privacy rights.

But whats really going to be interesting is when the right wing captures a huge swathe of the center by portraying this initiative as a liberal nightmare unleashed on God fearing Americans who can no longer protect their children.

This could easily turn into Obama's WMD/Iraq.
    sonatine your #ss is dripping buttermilk. Prohibition didn't fly in the 1920s and pot was legal until the mid 1930s. So now we have half the prison population nade up of drug users costing untold billions of dollers each year housing them. Plus tens of billions paying worthless prison guards to watch over them. Cartels make hundrens of billions a year tax free importing this drugs into the United States.

Why not legalize it and tax the crap out of it. Take money and educate a child one hour a day for 12 years on why drugs and alchohol are bad. Teach them family values and respect for others. How to balance a checkbook and apply for employment. In 50 years you could have a revised culture in the United States. And that's just about the amount of time it's taken to sink this country with it's rediculous laws regarding drugs.

And don't blame drugs for murder and violence. Blame the idiots who make this violence with their idiotic ways of viewing the right way to run a society.

''1 in 10 people with drivers licenses can be diagnosed as schizophrenic by certain state standards?'' lol as 1 in 10 can barely read the signs telling them what to do when behind the wheel of a car. As education is so bad.

Comments

nunbeater: an actual good post rep. too bad it's wasted on a level but still

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    They were saying the same thing at the retirement home when I went to see my Grandma. "The world will go to hell in a handbasket with marijuana cigarettes."

It just has to be a level based on the fact that dude(screen name) smokes. It doesn't matter if this really happened to be his take. He wouldn't write it since he smokes.

Load Metric
    This is the stone worst thread i've ever read on this website. It's also possible that this is a huge level.

LOL @ bottomdouchecunt speaking negatively about Marijuana. That's the most ironic thing i've ever heard coming from a worthless lifelong alcoholic.

What a bunch of unsubstantiated drivel.

JFC.

Comments

rum dick: a the standard post

Brittney Griner's Clit: People that get sauced 5 nights a week or more love to talk shit about stoners. I notice it more and more every day.

Load Metric
    There is no good argument for either side here.
    everything is fucked and every one is going to hell ...... Enjoy!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Thread Information