Thread: Question about Chips Ahoy cookies

Load Metric

Question about Chips Ahoy cookies

What is the acceptable amount of Chips Ahoy cookies a person can eat in one sitting, where surpassing that quantity places you into the category of, Fat Pig?

Load Metric
    2r-1, where r=row

Load Metric
    I used to love these (especially the rainbow chip ones) but they always left a weird film on the roof of my mouth.

I would say no more than four in a given session but I could never handle excess sweets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    2r-1, where r=row

I just ate 1 1/2 rows in one sitting. At first, I thought I would experience a feeling of satisfaction and pleasure. Quite the contrary. I feel like vomiting.

Load Metric
    A full bag, maybe two at once, is just fine by me. I am by no means fat nor do I feel guilty eating two bags of fucking cookies.

lol@sloppy joe, who the fuck eats FOUR cookies in a sitting? do you nibble the fucking edges and vacuum up the crumbs from your napkin with your lips to prevent any from being wasted?

I, right now, might eat a whole bag of famos amos cookies, I have an old one I bought when gay sex reminded me about them and I think they were being discontinued.

Half the bag is supposed to be air, but really 70% of it is, and of the cookies actually in it 10% will be sawdust, no I will not glue this together to make new cookies, not even with edible glue handy.

So ultimately saying "how many bags" would be a misnomer and psychologically defeating. If you were to ask how much carbs, calories, both? one can or should eat in a sitting, I would set this at 500g carbs as the upper range for most people that you won't have any problems with aside from constipation. I mean 500g in one sitting, 2k grams in a 24 hour period I would never come close to and NEVER exceed, for any reason.

calories eh that's too situationally dependant, stick with the hard carb rule and you'll be good, plus carbs are not bad sounding, they're just numbers, and you should never feel guilty about something you ate, not ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    A full bag, maybe two at once, is just fine by me. I am by no means fat nor do I feel guilty eating two bags of fucking cookies.

lol@sloppy joe, who the fuck eats FOUR cookies in a sitting? do you nibble the fucking edges and vacuum up the crumbs from your napkin with your lips to prevent any from being wasted?

I, right now, might eat a whole bag of famos amos cookies, I have an old one I bought when gay sex reminded me about them and I think they were being discontinued.

Half the bag is supposed to be air, but really 70% of it is, and of the cookies actually in it 10% will be sawdust, no I will not glue this together to make new cookies, not even with edible glue handy.

So ultimately saying "how many bags" would be a misnomer and psychologically defeating. If you were to ask how much carbs, calories, both? one can or should eat in a sitting, I would set this at 500g carbs as the upper range for most people that you won't have any problems with aside from constipation. I mean 500g in one sitting, 2k grams in a 24 hour period I would never come close to and NEVER exceed, for any reason.

calories eh that's too situationally dependant, stick with the hard carb rule and you'll be good, plus carbs are not bad sounding, they're just numbers, and you should never feel guilty about something you ate, not ever.
    Seriously, if your posts are more than 2 sentences they are too long. Hence the reason I didn't read it.

Load Metric
    If each row is wrapped in a sleeve, like Ritz crackers, half a sleeve works pretty well, because then you have already practiced portion control on the next visit.

If they are not stored in sealed sleeves, eat them all, because those things get stale faster than expected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Seriously, if your posts are more than 2 sentences they are too long. Hence the reason I didn't read it.
    most of the points i make are in the first 2 sentences anyway. the rest doesn't matter to anyone but God I suppose, cuz I rarely read my posts twice.

Thread Information