Thread: 6 Sneaky Apps For Cheaters

*giggling*
    Load Metric

6 Sneaky Apps For Cheaters

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...#slide=1658831

''CATE
    Advertised with the slogan "Love is blind, we keep it that way," the Call And Text Eraser app (CATE for short) helps adulterers by maintaining a hidden log of messages, calls and contacts. Also, all private information stored in the app can be deleted with one click. And if your spouse happens to walk into the room while you are accessing your hidden messages, you can shake the phone and the the app minimizes, causing scandalous texts to instantly disappear.''

''TigerText

The TigerText app allows you to send text messages to someone else's phone with a deletion timer. After a designated amount of time passes, the message will be deleted from the recipient's inbox -- that way, you don't have to depend on the "other woman" (or man) to get rid of incriminating evidence.''

''Vaulty Stocks
    At a quick glance, the Vaulty Stocks app looks like your run-of-the-mill Wall Street monitor, tracking the market's highs and lows of the day. But not all apps are what they seem; Vaulty Stocks is actually designed to keep private pictures and videos hidden from snooping spouses

and so on

*giggling*

Load Metric
    If you think your SO is cheating on you, download the Find my iPhone app, make sure it's on silent and then leave it under the passenger seat.

GPS will let you know if she's fucking your best friend.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    If you think your SO is cheating on you, download the Find my iPhone app, make sure it's on silent and then leave it under the passenger seat.

there are better ones than that, bro. There are several where you can literally listen to the surroundings and audiotape the enire thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

there are better ones than that, bro. There are several where you can literally listen to the surroundings and audiotape the enire thing.
    Name:  ya-feelz-me.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  106.8 KB

Load Metric
    gamble, are you in a position to talk openly about what may or may not have happened between you and your sister-in-law?

Load Metric
    Better yet, have him track down the bitch in your photo who jobbed me for mid 3 bills.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Better yet, have him track down the bitch in your photo who jobbed me for mid 3 bills.
    queen lindsay rolled you?

Thread Information