Thread: What's with all these "Work at Home" ads on the internet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

What's with all these "Work at Home" ads on the internet?

I'm seeing a bunch more "work at home" banner ads lately. Anyone know how these work?

I'm not saying I think they're legit work that can earn money I just wonder if anyone knows what the scam is. I don't want to sign up and pay $$ to find out.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Sales pitches for starter kits, or guides to get you started "making money now!".

When I worked at the ghetto Starbucks, there would always be these guys talking to some broke ass bums "2 large waters for my client and I please." about their work from home businesses, and towards the end it was "You just need to buy this to get started and then it runs itself.".

Banned
    Load Metric
    Make money online and work from home is the biggest niche in online affiliate marketing. It's huge. It applies to a very wide range of demographics (more so than dating and weight loss, for example), and many of them are more desperate and sellable than usual. It's not just one product or system. There's a wide variety of information products focused on this niche, from Forex trading, to paid surveys, to internet marketing. Yes, lots of internet marketers market products about internet marketing.

They're not always scams. Some of the products contain useful information, but the vast majority of people don't take action or stick with it.

It's actually nothing new. It predates the internet. I'm sure we've all seen lots of infomercials on the same subject. But it thrives particularly well when the economy is doing poorly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Yes, lots of internet marketers market products about internet marketing
    LOL, Warrior Forum is the king of this. And the majority buy and sell these to each other.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Yes, lots of internet marketers market products about internet marketing
    LOL, Warrior Forum is the king of this. And the majority buy and sell these to each other.
    Yes, exactly. I've never bought any, but from what I hear most of those WSOs are repackaged information that is freely available on forums. Still, that doesn't mean they're all scams or that the information can't be used to make money.

I don't have a ton of experience with affiliate marketing, but I hear that Abrown here at PFA has been pretty successful at it. He could probably expand on all this.

Banned
    Load Metric
    By the way, if you're just now starting to see lots of these ads, it could be because you've recently been searching related keywords. Google is pretty good at throwing up banners that are relevant to your interests and search history.

Load Metric
    srsly u seem to know alot about affiliate marketing... ship us one of your successful links...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Thread Information