Thread: Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom "durrrr" Dwan and Viktor "Isildur1" Blom to Roster

Load Metric

Full Tilt Poker Adds Tom "durrrr" Dwan and Viktor "Isildur1" Blom to Roster

http://t.co/ukDHkehS

On Monday, Full Tilt Poker announced that Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Viktor “Isildur1” Blom have joined Gus Hansen as members of the new team of Full Tilt Poker ambassadors known collectively as ”The Professionals.” The press release says Dwan and Blom will “reignite a fierce competition at the highest stakes tables on the Full Tilt Poker site.”
    Sarne Lightman, Head of Marketing for Full Tilt Poker, adds, “Tom is one of the most feared and respected players in the world today. His exploits at the Full Tilt Poker tables generated a huge following in the poker community and we are thrilled to bring that action back for our players.”
    On rejoining Full Tilt Poker, Dwan said, “I’m very excited that Full Tilt Poker is relaunching. I think it is great for poker and I’m excited to be a part of it.”
    Blom, who split with PokerStars in August, also commented: “I always loved playing on the Full Tilt Poker software, it is where I made my name and enjoyed some of my greatest victories. When they approached me about joining the team I knew this was the right fit for me.”
    Dwan and Blom are both staples within the online high-stakes poker community. In 2009, when Isildur1 first emerged, he and Dwan battled numerous times at some of the largest tables Full Tilt Poker had to offer. HighStakesdb.com estimates that Dwan is up $2,402,039 lifetime on Full Tilt Poker, while Blom is down $2,630,230.
    Now, the rivalry is born again, and Full Tilt’s representatives couldn’t be happier.
    “The game of poker is always evolving,” Lightman continues. ”Through our continual innovations, Full Tilt Poker is proud to have been at the forefront of that evolution. In choosing our Pros we approached the three poker players whose unique and innovative styles have had the most impact on how modern poker is played.”

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/news/2012/1...blom-13601.htm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

On Monday, Full Tilt Poker announced that Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Viktor “Isildur1” Blom have joined Gus Hansen as members of the new team of Full Tilt Poker ambassadors known collectively as ”The Professionals.” The press release says Dwan and Blom will “reignite a fierce competition at the highest stakes tables on the Full Tilt Poker site.”
    Sarne Lightman, Head of Marketing for Full Tilt Poker, adds, “Tom is one of the most feared and respected players in the world today. His exploits at the Full Tilt Poker tables generated a huge following in the poker community and we are thrilled to bring that action back for our players.”
    On rejoining Full Tilt Poker, Dwan said, “I’m very excited that Full Tilt Poker is relaunching. I think it is great for poker and I’m excited to be a part of it.”
    Blom, who split with PokerStars in August, also commented: “I always loved playing on the Full Tilt Poker software, it is where I made my name and enjoyed some of my greatest victories. When they approached me about joining the team I knew this was the right fit for me.”
    Dwan and Blom are both staples within the online high-stakes poker community. In 2009, when Isildur1 first emerged, he and Dwan battled numerous times at some of the largest tables Full Tilt Poker had to offer. HighStakesdb.com estimates that Dwan is up $2,402,039 lifetime on Full Tilt Poker, while Blom is down $2,630,230.
    Now, the rivalry is born again, and Full Tilt’s representatives couldn’t be happier.
    “The game of poker is always evolving,” Lightman continues. ”Through our continual innovations, Full Tilt Poker is proud to have been at the forefront of that evolution. In choosing our Pros we approached the three poker players whose unique and innovative styles have had the most impact on how modern poker is played.”

How are these 2 statements compatible?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    It wasn't real money, it was

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 2074
Size:  156.2 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Seeing all the fan boys creaming their panties over this manufactured bollocks over on 4 makes me want to go out and strangle the nearest dork, fuck these "ambassadors" and fuck trying to recreate 2009, we have all seen what's behind the curtain now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember when durrrr came out and defended Full Tilt shortly after Black Friday, insisting everyone would get paid, without actually knowing the truth?

I guess Pokerstars doesn't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    Seeing all the fan boys creaming their panties over this manufactured bollocks over on 4 makes me want to go out and strangle the nearest dork, fuck these "ambassadors" and fuck trying to recreate 2009, we have all seen what's behind the curtain now.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

And once again Jesus has successfully predicted the future. I believe I already suggested Dwan and Isildur would be next shortly after Gus was announced. Many already expected Isildur would be coming because it was FTP where he made his name and Dwan makes sense in that hes a huge name in the online world who was squeeky clean in the FTP debacle other then making promises he couldnt back up as far as refunding players the 1Mil.

Load Metric
    All has been forgiven, no one remembers Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson and company that fucked FTP up so bad and stole everyone's money.

The only reason people will play on FTP is that all money will be guaranteed by Pokerstars.

Who gets the unclaimed FTP money that won't be claimed from the U.S. Department of Justice?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Remember when durrrr came out and defended Full Tilt shortly after Black Friday, insisting everyone would get paid, without actually knowing the truth?

I guess Pokerstars doesn't.

I loved when he looked like a fucking idiot when he said that he was SO sure FTP would pay back that he would payout 1 million if they didn't.

Thread Information