Thread: Anyone else use K-O instead of Hi/Lo

Load Metric

Anyone else use K-O instead of Hi/Lo

Been using K-O for a while now.

I switched to K-O because I wanted to teach a few of my friends how to count and it was a lot simpler system. On a six deck game I have been starting with a -3 initial count and max bet comes at +20.

I was just curious if anyone else likes any other Unbalanced systems and if anyone uses K-O?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Been using K-O for a while now.

I switched to K-O because I wanted to teach a few of my friends how to count and it was a lot simpler system. On a six deck game I have been starting with a -3 initial count and max bet comes at +20.

I was just curious if anyone else likes any other Unbalanced systems and if anyone uses K-O?
    I've been teaching myself this one, as well. I figured this to be the easiest system to use, so I'm trying it out first.

I'm thinking of adjusting the IRC to something a lot higher, though. Not because I have issues with negative numbers, but because when I count in my head, I continually drop the "minus" and end up getting myself all fucked up. So I figure the best way to deal with the problem, is just to eliminate it all together.

Thread Information