Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Had a biopsy on my head today.......

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Had a biopsy on my head today.......

Yeah noticed a rather large bump right on the top of my head recently and asked my gf to take a look........the bitch says "yeah it's big and read and odd shaped" I should have smacked her right then and there.....instead I put on a Woody Allen movie and took a lot of tranquilizers. Today I go for the biopsy.......

Dr. is a total pro....I bleed like a virgin but he didn't say a thing.

I figure I've got 6 to 8 months.......and that's all I really want.....just give me a time period so I no how to spend my money

Load Metric
    In accordance with what your final wishes might well be, I volunteer to commit your ashes to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean.*

Good night, sweet prince.

* Ashes not guaranteed to actually reach ocean.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Yeah noticed a rather large bump right on the top of my head recently and asked my gf to take a look........the bitch says "yeah it's big and read and odd shaped" I should have smacked her right then and there.....instead I put on a Woody Allen movie and took a lot of tranquilizers. Today I go for the biopsy.......

I figure I've got 6 to 8 months.......and that's all I really want.....just give me a time period so I no how to spend my money
    I'm sure your "gf" is really going to miss you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

believe me if the writing is on the wall( that's how the they tell you it's terminal} I'll do everything in my power to snuff you out. God damn bore

Load Metric

Just want to make sure you understand that there is zero chance you have brain cancer, you know that right?

Load Metric

believe me if the writing is on the wall( that's how the they tell you it's terminal} I'll do everything in my power to snuff you out. God damn bore
    That sounds like a threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

That sounds like a threat.
    Well, maybe a potential threat. Pending the results of the biopsy of course. In fairness, he did say "if".
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Just want to make sure you understand that there is zero chance you have brain cancer, you know that right?
    I know it's not brain cancer, more likely a rapid deadly skin cancer. But many people near me would be relieved to hear "brain cancer" and frankly so would I.

I welcome an early death, nothing excites me more than leaving this shit hole Earth and taking eternal nap.......well, wining an 18 man sit n go would come pretty close

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Name:  23050490.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  76.7 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Split your money between Micon and 408mike
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

Maybe its just a large fucking zit.. Unless youve gone bald or have majorly short hair the likelyhood of skin cancer is pretty remote. Melanoma is the killer and you didnt mention anything about it being black or brown/2 toned but red. Could remotely be a basal cell carcinoma but those dont spread. Remote shot its Squamous Cell Carcinoma and even then while It can spread being on top of your head its harder for it to met because theres nothing but skull and mets need an ample lymph access to spread through the body usually so unless its near your neck your probably ok for now les..

Load Metric
    don't we live in the same province?

we see the sun 3 months per year! were you been hanging out?

gl
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    hella broken up over this, cant find the words.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    hella broken up over this, cant find the words.
    don't worry faggot I'll rain down bullets on your funeral parade, aiming st your bereaved retarded Mother

Silver
    Load Metric
    If the spot is dark and oblong shaped, it's just a bad beat.

Melanoma is basically a death sentence. There are varying forms of skin cancer, so you probably are ok, unless you are fatigued with head lump. Then there is nothing anyone can do.

I have never understood friends that sun bake. I like the Ocean as much as the next guy. As soon as I get out of the water, my shirt is on. There is not a worse feeling than putting on a shirt with salt water on your back when the shirt goes on.

When you are at the beach, its not just the sun blazing your body, it's also the UV rays bouncing off the sand and nuking your body. You want to know who I am? I am the guy at the bar underneath the umbrella drinking a Corona watching people sun bake. I am that guy.

Nice tan.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lipoma

Load Metric
    Well, I'm sure you won't want to spend your last days posting on an internet forum.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

All of this definitely happened.

Load Metric
    My favorite part is when he made up having a girlfriend.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Name:  iP6ld.gif
Views: 289
Size:  1.83 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Thread Information