Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention 408Mike

Load Metric
    Most of what I said about Scooter is true and also untrue, and I admit I talked about him in a way that is unhealthy and regret it.

He has some interesting ideas, that is for sure, and it would have been awesome if I had kept perspective of both what he was saying and keeping my own personal life in working order and balanced the entire time.

If I had done so, I might have noticed scooter is a huge asshole and not someone I or anyone else would really want to emulate.

He is also a fucking insane screaming emotional basketcase and I can point to dozens of instances of him behaving like a girl and then turning around and telling anyone and everyone how perfect he is and how shitty they are, and how bad THEY act and literally decrying everything HE does, but only after imprinting his shitty behaviour onto them first.

He screams and throws temper tantrums, then bans me saying that's what I do, screams emotional piss all over the fucking forum, then bans jewdonk or whomever and says the reason was the emotional piss THEY were screaming everywhere.

The most intolerable thing for me right now though, is that I had a request from someone pretending to be a friend and I have to post the video here now, because gay sex (among others) is either not much of a friend or he's too big a pussy to stand up to scooter and not allow me ot be banned UNTIL NOVEMBER.

Honestly don't bother, not now. I've given jv way too much credit as a human being firstly and far too many chances to treat me with any kind of decency and I fucking give up.

I admit it, I was wrong, and scooter/skyn-word/johnny vincent is just a worthless human being with some cool ideas now and again, but not someone worthy of respect adoration or any level of caring. For that, the reasons to post on his forum dry into nothing and my time there has been a waste of time.

fantastic, and I even youtubed a review of several bars I eat daily which make a nice replacement for candy bars, it's debateable I even post the video here. i don't know, why bother.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I am not a moron like you would like to portray me as.
    Lol.

Of three proffessors two responded in less than a day and on Friday I am going to fully explain and demo my idea which I have been working on the last couple days, among other things, like help a friend refinish the lower half of his house
    Lol.

so I can move in and interesting things YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT, either because you do not do them or you've a faggot pussy who can't stand any kind of criticism, so you

HIDE

KEEP HIDING AZZCLOWN, THE BOOGEYMAN WILL NEVER FIND YOU SO LONG AS YOU KEEP HIDING UNDER THE BED

or in the closet, probably both.
    Maybe someday we can all be brave like you and reveal EVERY single facet of our methed out lives on a daily and sometime hourly basis. Maybe someday I can PM people about joining my own "social group" like you have. Or maybe I have actual humans I can talk to in real life. Has Scuter been informed of your amazing discovery? The press? People are gonna wonder what the implications are from your major discovery. It's gonna blow people's minds.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    not giving you fuckers jack shit actually.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Lol.

Of three proffessors two responded in less than a day and on Friday I am going to fully explain and demo my idea which I have been working on the last couple days, among other things, like help a friend refinish the lower half of his house
    Lol.

so I can move in and interesting things YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT, either because you do not do them or you've a faggot pussy who can't stand any kind of criticism, so you

HIDE

KEEP HIDING AZZCLOWN, THE BOOGEYMAN WILL NEVER FIND YOU SO LONG AS YOU KEEP HIDING UNDER THE BED

Maybe someday we can all be brave like you and reveal EVERY single facet of our methed out lives on a daily and sometime hourly basis. Maybe someday I can PM people about joining my own "social group" like you have. Or maybe I have actual humans I can talk to in real life. Has Scuter been informed of your amazing discovery? The press? People are gonna wonder what the implications are from your major discovery. It's gonna blow people's minds.
    Keep running your mouth, and keep it open for a while as I drop my load on your underserving tonsils. My life is not always going to involve you and these forums, yet your life will never move past them.

shame really, but your choice.

Load Metric
    I admit it, I was wrong, and scooter/skyn-word/johnny vincent is just a worthless human being with some cool ideas now and again, but not someone worthy of respect adoration or any level of caring. For that, the reasons to post on his forum dry into nothing and my time there has been a waste of time.
    You really have the balls to post that after what you wrote in this thread only days ago? In two days he will be a god again. You are severely fucked up in the head. More so than anybody probably thought. Seek in depth psychological help, or eat a bullet. Those are your only two options at this point.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Lol.

Lol.

HIDE

Keep running your mouth, and keep it open for a while as I drop my load on your underserving tonsils. My life is not always going to involve you and these forums, yet your life will never move past them.

shame really, but your choice.
    Right. I'm the one who leans too heavily on these forums. Two posts ago you are complaining how you are banned til November and how unfair it is. When nobody at that site even wants you there. You just can't wait to go take it up the ass some more.

Load Metric
    Most of what I said about Scooter is true and also untrue, and I admit I talked about him in a way that is unhealthy and regret it.

He has some interesting ideas, that is for sure, and it would have been awesome if I had kept perspective of both what he was saying and keeping my own personal life in working order and balanced the entire time.

If I had done so, I might have noticed scooter is a huge asshole and not someone I or anyone else would really want to emulate.

He is also a fucking insane screaming emotional basketcase and I can point to dozens of instances of him behaving like a girl and then turning around and telling anyone and everyone how perfect he is and how shitty they are, and how bad THEY act and literally decrying everything HE does, but only after imprinting his shitty behaviour onto them first.

He screams and throws temper tantrums, then bans me saying that's what I do, screams emotional piss all over the fucking forum, then bans jewdonk or whomever and says the reason was the emotional piss THEY were screaming everywhere.

The most intolerable thing for me right now though, is that I had a request from someone pretending to be a friend and I have to post the video here now, because gay sex (among others) is either not much of a friend or he's too big a pussy to stand up to scooter and not allow me ot be banned UNTIL NOVEMBER.

Honestly don't bother, not now. I've given jv way too much credit as a human being firstly and far too many chances to treat me with any kind of decency and I fucking give up.

fantastic, and I even youtubed a review of several bars I eat daily which make a nice replacement for candy bars, it's debateable I even post the video here. i don't know, why bother.
    Quoted in it's entirety due to it's hilarious nature. Guy is a God or a worthless human being depending on how much meth you've done that day.

Load Metric
    Most of what I said about Scooter is true and also untrue,
    He is the A and the Ω, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    true story

mike sent me a pm just the other day on skatz telling me i am a genius and i have the power to "go up against scooter and expose him"

so scooter is either god or the devil depending on whether mike is high or not

kid is so spun, he needs help
    Willie predicts mike's mood swings again.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mike, I don't know if you realize this yet, but almost nobody here cares about Scooter or gay sex, and the few that do can easily go to skatz to communicate with them.

I don't know why you post about them so often over here.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mike, I don't know if you realize this yet, but almost nobody here cares about Scooter or gay sex, and the few that do can easily go to skatz to communicate with them.

Never has one poster gotten so much attention at a site where he is not even registered, let alone post.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Because he can, obviously.

Because he gets attention, and he gets to spam their site.

Ban him from here until November and then he'll really have problems to moan about.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Ban him from here until November and then he'll really have problems to moan about.
    gotta love lurking logged out and seeing drivel from idiots like you that I have blocked for a reason.

I post about whomever, and the same argument in the opposing direction has been made why do I talk about and defend druff so much there?

i talk about whomever as the situation calls for it. deal with it.

when you have more to say about drk star who has said WAY MORE about skatz here than I have I might listen to you spout such idiotic comments as I am spamming the other site here ,and not burst out laughing at you.

if i were banned until november, it would mean less to me than if you lived or died, which is 0.0, so your claim that I would moan about my problems is hilariuously stupid, but then so are you.

Load Metric

They come up, I talk about them, and in truth I'd rather not most of the time. You act like I have some agenda here to help them at your expense and that is not the case.

Load Metric
    I will also add Druff I have lost a LOT of respect for you recently, and the fact I mention other people from another forum should be the last thing worth talking about between us here. You are a huge hypocrite and love to watch me suffer and get treated like shit on a forum YOU control, and AFTER telling me privately and also the forum in general that you hate trolling and useless shit, a huge LOL after watching you condone and even egg on (as you have with this thread) such behavior. I've watched in silence as you troll other PFA members and keep thinking to myself "no, you've got it wrong, druff would never be a dick, afterall he says otherwise right?"

I learned my lesson at skatz about people who say one thing and yet do another. This thread as usual was a shallow effort to get both some drama going and watch me get shit on by all the usual trolls, and the inflected message being you or them. Neither site will have me to rip on very soon, but your selfishness in wanting me here and nowhere else so you can feed me to the wolves for fun is appalling. I am not stupid, I am very cognizant of what you do and why, and you should be ashmed of your actions.

You are not the good person you pretend to be, nor are you nearly as emotionally mature and fair toward others. If you would like me to respect your forum more, do so yourself first.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

gotta love lurking logged out and seeing drivel from idiots like you that I have blocked for a reason.

I post about whomever, and the same argument in the opposing direction has been made why do I talk about and defend druff so much there?

i talk about whomever as the situation calls for it. deal with it.

when you have more to say about drk star who has said WAY MORE about skatz here than I have I might listen to you spout such idiotic comments as I am spamming the other site here ,and not burst out laughing at you.

if i were banned until november, it would mean less to me than if you lived or died, which is 0.0, so your claim that I would moan about my problems is hilariuously stupid, but then so are you.
    Mikey, you keep callin everyone else idiots, yet who keeps going on about not being able to pay a $50 debt.

Oddly no one complains about Drk Star's posts, probably because he doesnt find the desperate urge to insert himself into every thread regardless if it has anything to do with him, and I dont ever recall Drk Star claiming Scooter was some sort of God.

And Mikey, dont lie of course you'd care if you got banned from here as well, you'd have to run off to your good friend micon and cry about your worthless useless life AND being banned from two sites.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I will also add Druff I have lost a LOT of respect for you recently, and the fact I mention other people from another forum should be the last thing worth talking about between us here. You are a huge hypocrite and love to watch me suffer and get treated like shit on a forum YOU control, and AFTER telling me privately and also the forum in general that you hate trolling and useless shit, a huge LOL after watching you condone and even egg on (as you have with this thread) such behavior. I've watched in silence as you troll other PFA members and keep thinking to myself "no, you've got it wrong, druff would never be a dick, afterall he says otherwise right?"

I learned my lesson at skatz about people who say one thing and yet do another. This thread as usual was a shallow effort to get both some drama going and watch me get shit on by all the usual trolls, and the inflected message being you or them. Neither site will have me to rip on very soon, but your selfishness in wanting me here and nowhere else so you can feed me to the wolves for fun is appalling. I am not stupid, I am very cognizant of what you do and why, and you should be ashmed of your actions.

You are not the good person you pretend to be, nor are you nearly as emotionally mature and fair toward others. If you would like me to respect your forum more, do so yourself first.
    Why dont you challenge Druff to a Loser leaves PFA poll, and when you lose, you can show us all your integrity by staying.

Load Metric

They come up, I talk about them, and in truth I'd rather not most of the time.
    They don't regularly come up. You bring them up. Repeatedly. Out of nowhere, more often than not.

I learned my lesson at skatz about people who say one thing and yet do another.
    No you didn't. You never learn. There's about 1500 posts of proof here that you never learn. You say you learn, but you don't. The same issues and people and problems come up over and over and over and over.

Load Metric
    Mike,

I am curious, and obviously you don't have to share, what trauma at an early age 8-15 do you think brought on your BPD?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Like the junkie that he is, he keeps telling everyone what he thinks they want to hear, rather than actually doing anything about it.

Tune in friday for Meth Mikey calling Scooter his God and calling Druff the "Arch Pope of Smartness".

Thread Information