Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention 408Mike

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Let's stay on topic here
    Big fan of your work, Rum Dick says

You can impress with such little effort at times, it's uncanny how well you succeed at things you do.

Be back tomorrow, when this "on topic" thread is at probably 7 pages, and it will hit mmmm 11 monday, 15 by weds/thurs and we all lose energy.

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS UNTIL THURSDAY THOUGH, AND FADE OUT IN A BLAZING INFERNO OF AWESOMENESS

Load Metric
    you keep saying scooter somehow magically diagnosed your bpm

there is not a person in the world who has spent more than five minutes reading your posts that wouldn't snap know this

you really are spun

and lol at blaming your boss for getting you hooked on drugs

MORE EXCUSES

Load Metric
    Name:  knife.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  56.0 KB
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 10-15-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    yeah, scooter has really done a lot for your mental health mikey

you clearly are flourishing
    firstly shut the fuck up, don't talk to me with this shitty attitude

scooter didn't get me hooked on cocaine at 24, my old BOSS at the nutrition store did that when he owed me backpay.

scooter did not get me hooked on meth instead a little over a year ago, my old coke dealer did that when his supply of good coke ran dry. and by worked at it, he called me night and day every single day to make sure i did not have even an hour sober the first month or so, and my life has been utterly hopeless since. period. it's been a bleak day since.

scooter did a LOT of things for me including showing me when I was going manic, and WHY, diagnosing my BPD, helping me to see my upbringing for what it was and why my mother did what she did, and why she is culpable for it. how to treat myself with some damn self respect, I get paid for doing most things I do now, in fact my parents pay me close to $100 every time I help out with hay, and yet I can rattle of 6-7 years straight i got not a dime

scooters words "I don't bale for free, but then those are only My baling policies. Do as you wish"

simple yet effective words, and then I started standing up for myself and carrying my head up and like magic i was paid or offered money to help my folks, friends with computers, landscaping you name it.

Scooter cannot cure a fucking raging meth addiction from accross the world I'm sorry. He has his limitations. I'd pay him a lot of money for his advice though, that is real talk and not something I say often. Druff and Sonatine are the only other two people on earth I would pay to receive life coaching advice from, but in my eyes Scooter is much more valuable because to him, helping me or you is in His best interest as it benefits society, which he benefits from.

one of the most profound statements I have ever read from anyone was exactly that-help everyone all that you can, essentially, because we humans are all interconnected, thus the better YOU do, the more you benefit society, which helps ME and everyone else.

dont be a dick in the future please, I speak to you with respect.
    Christ. Maybe this Scooter is the real deal. He seems to have actually convinced Mike that he is a deity. All those cults who get people to off themselves for whatever fucking lame reason they claim. I always wondered what they would sound like. They sound exactly like Mike sounds. If Scooter wanted someone killed, he would just have to ask Mike. Mike would say yes, no questions asked. Congrats to Scooter for convincing someone on the internet that you are a God.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    true story

mike sent me a pm just the other day on skatz telling me i am a genius and i have the power to "go up against scooter and expose him"

so scooter is either god or the devil depending on whether mike is high or not

kid is so spun, he needs help

Load Metric
    My goal- take the magic between Scooter and myself and implement it so that it helps people,
    The Magic? Implement it? Where? WTF is this Magic again? Helps who? What are your plans to help people? How exactly is the union of you and Scooter going to help people? It's like he handed you a thesaurus and some meth and told you to go crazy.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

Load Metric
    On Monday I am sharing this with the chem dept at sjcc and already bounced the idea and implications as well as applications to my friend at UC MERCED, here is the clincher, and why I feel this is special- TEACHERS ALMOST NEVER PRODUCE ANYTHING THEY PERSONALLY HAVE DONE TO THE STUDENTS, ALMOST NEVER! WITHOUT SOMETHING IN THE FIELD A STUDENT CAN SEE AND WANT TO EMULATE THEMSELVES, THE ELEVATION TO TRUST CAN NEVER HAPPEN.
    I'm sure the chem dept at SJCC will be extremely pleased to see the same bald freak who shows up everyday, only to come up to them and start rambling about some guy named Scooter and how he changed his life.

The implications? The applications? What implications? What applications? Do you think your new theory is some profound moment of genius that is going to have vast ramifications? Do you really bother people who are in a professional setting with this garbage? It's mildly amusing when you do it on here. It must be infuriating to have you show up high on meth babbling about Skatz and how profound Scooter is when you do it in person.

The last part was written in all caps, so I'm sure it was the most important part of that post. But it makes zero sense. You just used about 30 words without managing to say even one thing.

TEACHERS ALMOST NEVER PRODUCE ANYTHING THEY PERSONALLY HAVE DONE TO THE STUDENTS, ALMOST NEVER! WITHOUT SOMETHING IN THE FIELD A STUDENT CAN SEE AND WANT TO EMULATE THEMSELVES, THE ELEVATION TO TRUST CAN NEVER HAPPEN.
    Really. I mean, WTF are you trying to say?

Load Metric
    Mike, you are not an addict because of your mother, or your old boss, or because Scooter hates you. You are an addict because you don't know how to deal with life's problems like an adult. You are an 8 year old trapped in a 32 year old's body. Shame on your parents for giving you $100 for helping around the house. They know that money is going to be used to buy meth. They should be taking that money and putting it towards rehab for you.

Druff, can you please make it so that anytime Mikes types "Scooter" it's changed to "Mike's mom is a whore"? Thanks.

As far as Scooter goes, I have read some of his posts. No doubt the guy is smart, but I haven't read anything I consider "life changing". Then again, I'm not a meth addict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I feel dirty just reading this. Not that Mike was ever all that stable, but this shit here is a level of drug induced craziness I haven't seen since PCP days back in the 80's.

I'm not going to even bother offering up some advice or obvious rehab wishes, this dude is too far gone. Honestly he shouldn't even be allowed to post anymore. I know it's entertaining to some, but this is really fucking sad. The candle always burns brightest.... Know what I'm sayin'? Shit won't end well.

Load Metric
    MY apologies for getting myself involved with this. I'm deciding to pull out now.....

Load Metric

^--- mikey's sense of boundaries on any given day.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    MY apologies for getting myself involved with this. I'm deciding to pull out now.....
    I know exactly what you mean. I've had a couple of serious responses ready and then thought better of it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I feel dirty just reading this. Not that Mike was ever all that stable, but this shit here is a level of drug induced craziness I haven't seen since PCP days back in the 80's.

I'm not going to even bother offering up some advice or obvious rehab wishes, this dude is too far gone. Honestly he shouldn't even be allowed to post anymore. I know it's entertaining to some, but this is really fucking sad. The candle always burns brightest.... Know what I'm sayin'? Shit won't end well.
    I almost remarked earlier about how sad I find this, and I refrained because I thought it might come off as insulting. But this post more or less sums up what I was thinking. Man, I'm a little bummed out now revisiting this. I'm gonna go watch some puppies on YouTube.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike
    as many minutes as it takes me at 125wpm to type it
    Bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Good news, bad news and great news:

The good news is, Mikey is going to pay that $50 debt to you.
    Bad news, hes going to send you $50 meth through the Us postal system
    Great news, hes so fucking stupid, hes going to put his return address on it.

And Mikey is giving a fascinating insight into a disturbed mind. His logic tells us "well, there are some geniuses who were drug addicts and some geniuses who were mentally ill, I'm both so I must be a genius". He also claims "Teachers have achieved nothing, I've achieved nothing, therefore I can be a teacher".

Make sure you stop by and visit when you go to Australia to visit Scooter.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 10-14-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike
    as many minutes as it takes me at 125wpm to type it
    Bullshit.
    Proven and I will do it anytime you like.

The last time was 3 times in front of my navy recruiter and his CO, because they like you doubted me.

NEVER doubt me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    I'm sure the chem dept at SJCC will be extremely pleased to see the same bald freak who shows up everyday, only to come up to them and start rambling about some guy named Scooter and how he changed his life.

The implications? The applications? What implications? What applications? Do you think your new theory is some profound moment of genius that is going to have vast ramifications? Do you really bother people who are in a professional setting with this garbage? It's mildly amusing when you do it on here. It must be infuriating to have you show up high on meth babbling about Skatz and how profound Scooter is when you do it in person.

The last part was written in all caps, so I'm sure it was the most important part of that post. But it makes zero sense. You just used about 30 words without managing to say even one thing.

TEACHERS ALMOST NEVER PRODUCE ANYTHING THEY PERSONALLY HAVE DONE TO THE STUDENTS, ALMOST NEVER! WITHOUT SOMETHING IN THE FIELD A STUDENT CAN SEE AND WANT TO EMULATE THEMSELVES, THE ELEVATION TO TRUST CAN NEVER HAPPEN.
    Really. I mean, WTF are you trying to say?
    I sent emails, I am not a moron like you would like to portray me as. Of three proffessors two responded in less than a day and on Friday I am going to fully explain and demo my idea which I have been working on the last couple days, among other things, like help a friend refinish the lower half of his house so I can move in and interesting things YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT, either because you do not do them or you've a faggot pussy who can't stand any kind of criticism, so you

HIDE

KEEP HIDING AZZCLOWN, THE BOOGEYMAN WILL NEVER FIND YOU SO LONG AS YOU KEEP HIDING UNDER THE BED

or in the closet, probably both.

Thread Information