Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention 408Mike

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    sleep it off mikey
    friends to help, a house to remodel and get ready for rent I have to do, no time for sleep and being mentally rational now

Load Metric
    at least film it for the voyeurs on pfa, free 40gr8 home vids!

video blog it up mofo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

NOT YOU TOO GOD BLESS IT FUCK

Ideas are hard for me to come by but no one notices when hidden behind a wall of text.

Had an english teacher who wanted to flunk me because I cannot change or refuse to take constructive criticism on my writing to heart and make any appreciable changes etc. SINCE WHEN IS BEING THE BEST WRITER OUT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS EASILY NOT ENOUGH DAMNIT

It's probably an ego thing, but how can I have an ego yet no self esteem? sounds impossible, but I don't need to sit on magazines to drive a modern car either.

(how many is that? on my own ^-- is prob best case scenario with any chance of consistency.)

my narcissism and bpd directly caused my writing style to match scooters, it was the most impressive thing I had ever seen when I first was talking to him o rreading his posts on skatz. I can hardly remember anything but these huge long logical amazing posts full of new ideas and catchy words like vassal used left and right. YOu know psychology well enough to figure out NLP and what happened so I won't explain here but there is definitely a fair amount of scooter in me now, the posting style being radically altered being one and the topics of things I find interesting and want to talk about read about or think about is also very different.

oops...fuck
    Please don't lump neurolinguistic programing with psychology. I'm not sure where it falls but probably has no business in academia. I'd also suggest not referencing it because most people who know what it is will see you as a loon (trust me on this). What you described with your writing style regarding scooter is definitely typical with BPD (so you are right on the ball there).

As for your question about ego vs self esteem. It is becoming more and more accepted to believe that narcissists have really strong egos to mask a shaky self esteem.
    My inference toward NLP had more to do with the basics of it, of elevating a person in one's eyes who has traits one finds favorable and wishes to emulate in their own life, thus subconciously elevating the person wth the goods to a position of Trust, which makes absolutely all the fucking difference at the end of the day.

Case in point- teachers all my life have tried to harp on my english and not because it has ever been bad (it's hardly changed since I was a kid) but because it has hardly changed since I was a kid. Something like 6 or 7 English proffessors over a period of YEARS never made a dent to change me, you'd never notice their influence at all, meaning they were a waste of time to me.

Scooter changed my writing style DRAMATICALLY incidentally (well, a couple reinforcers here and there, but not many, and I sorted things out on my own, which I suspect he settled on my doing on my own) and in a fucking SHORT period of time and the difference? Holy shit I just had a fucking GODDAMN BRILLIANT JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST idea just now- I read His posts and was floored and wanted to take as much of his skills talents and perspective and make it my own, with my own uniqueness added to it.

I just thought I had an idea, called mom to acquire some email addresses to share this idea, ended the call angry, demoralized and pissed the fuck off

bitch never listens, nothing that is important to me or anyone else is ever worth a shit to her, I am incompetant BUT OH GOSH, I HAD BETTER DO WELL IN LIFE, GO RIGHT OUT INCOMPETANT IRRELEVANT STUPID AND WORTHLESS SON! I'VE DONE MY JOB AS YOUR MOTHER, YOU'RE 18 RIGHT? BYE

GODDAMNIT FUCKING BITCH

I have an idea that can connect professors to their students and elevate them into a position of trust, something required for said professor to really reach said student and bring about change, and I get told what a moron I am, why am I calling her, her friends all make so much money blah blah fuck it all

once a week i make sure to call my mother, once a week I end a phone call wishing to harm myself or something living nearby. coincidence? not likely.

My mother isn't a whore, she's actually very very very much like jewdonk.

I was raised by an abusive alcoholic step father and jewdonk.

Personally I don't think I turned out so bad, all in all, facts considered .

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    What is your obsession with this fucking scooter guy? You talk about him like he's your boyfriend of 1 week and you are telling all your gf's how great he is.

He uses fancy words with lots of syllables and you are smitten like an 11 year old reading his first Playboy.
    Name:  cruz.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  12.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    at least film it for the voyeurs on pfa, free 40gr8 home vids!

video blog it up mofo
    camera in backpack already, video credit going to gaysex always and to be honest, this time around the quality should be much higher, less shaking, more interesting shit overall. be back around later.

bout all i can think of right now

mother
    how much i hate her
    how much she fucked me and this glorious day, as I stare at her lifeless body in a casket, and imagine how the fuck she justified her insane shit and manipulations, to gain control over every living thing around her

heaven help me, how on earth Scoots and the crew put up with and actually changed for the better not just 408mike, but 408mike DIRECTLY UNDER THAT WOMAN'S DAILY INFLUENCE-hats off. I can't believe she can affect my well being so fast, once a week becoming once a month very soon.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    sleep it off mikey
    drugs to do, pity party to throw, being mentally irrational, too high to sleep now
    FYP.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    My inference toward NLP had more to do with the basics of it, of elevating a person in one's eyes who has traits one finds favorable and wishes to emulate in their own life, thus subconciously elevating the person wth the goods to a position of Trust, which makes absolutely all the fucking difference at the end of the day.
    LOL. That is the biggest bunch of verbal nonsense I have ever seen produced. You think THAT is the new "style" Scooter taught you? It's a jumbled bunch of nothing that makes no sense. WTF are you even talking about? You can read that and it makes perfect sense to you? It just looks like 4 random thoughts put together in an attempt to sound intelligent. Get off the drugs, bro.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

I had to read, re-read, and then re-read AGAIN to make sure you just blasted Skyn-word as being, in essence, a narcissitic blowhard, amirite?

I will be sure to tell him in the future, should he so choose to actually communicate with the rest of the human race, he'd be wise to cut down on the narcissistic drivel and, for the *really* important posts, stencil in a fucking roadmap leading from start to "the good stuff" so really important guys like yourself don't have to waste your valuable time wading through all that narcisstic drivel Scooter calls a post and deliver the facial of Scooters typically hard earned and highly accurate and, to be honest, darn valuable knowledge.

Yet I asked you privately to make an account, you said no, I said make an account JUST to post and be in my social group so I could share the changes in my bpd/adhd/depression etc, you ignored me.

So to recap-you supposedly work in the health care field yet you TROLL me, easily the person with the most setbacks genetically upstairs anyone has ever been from these forums and then some. Ok...To top it off, you openly disrespect and criticize a man you hardly know and will never get to know by your own choosing and with little substance, one might surmise it's either fear or ignorance but I shall go on...and this man also happens to suffer, in many ways as I do and in other ways much much more so, and yet this gentleman is not only accomplished and respected, he's actually a goddamned walking miracle to a LOT of people, yet you, the "mental health proffessional" feel taking pop shots from the shadows where you can't be touched or found to be justified and acceptable- and situationally correct (lol) behavior?

If you cleaned bedpans and soiled linens at kaiser I would be shocked. To hear your secretly wish you did and instead yo uwanter around all day long trying to hawk stolen bottles of imitation colgne from the back of a small pickup truck, that I would believe. Also that you are ignorant and not scared I now know, and in the future save your crucial life tips for me as you are fucking gone.

I don't give a shit if someone doesn't like skatz, doesn't like it's posters, doesn't like it's tone, but if you want to speak up and voice yourself, doing so ON SKATZ sounds like what anyone with a sense of fucking decency would do right? How about this- criticize someone where they can hear/see and RESPOND back, makes sense?

Just blasting JV saying his briliance is 95% NARCISSTIC DRIVEL, here on pfa where he doesn't even read the fucking forum- I bet your balls are like huge bro!!!
    What is your obsession with this fucking scooter guy? You talk about him like he's your boyfriend of 1 week and you are telling all your gf's how great he is. I have read a few of "Skyn-word's" posts and couldn't put my finger on exactly what to call it. BetCheckBet absolutely nailed it with "narcissistic drivel". The guy isn't half as smart as he thinks he is. But he uses fancy words with lots of syllables and you are smitten like an 11 year old reading his first Playboy. Everyone here knows of Skatz existence. No, we don't want to register an account to debate with Scooter. Or see how he would react. We don't care. And it's probably a safe bet that he doesn't want that either and he also doesn't care. You seem to be the only one who does. Nobody wants to be in your Skatz "social group". Nobody wants to listen to you whine and complain anymore about how rough you had it. Go back to Skatz with your fucking hero who treats you like an unwanted child, yet you keep going back because you are too stupid to realize it.
    If Scooter legitimately wanted me removed permanently it would have happened a long long time ago. Think smartass, what is the ONE THING I really cannot live without? Deny me this ONE THING and I will vanish in weeks if not days.

Scooter thinks several levels above you, don't get shit twisted. If you legitimately read his posts and decide he works hard to mislead with big fancy words, and that's all there is to him, I pity you. That's all I can say to be honest. He is like anyone he hits, he misses. Unlike most though, when he misses it's still considered a hit in comparison to other people, but when he HITS, he fucking scores and says things that open people's minds, hearts, he creates change and it's almost always change for the better.

His animosity toward me has always been my fault and he's not easily swayed one direction or the other. It took a while to gain his trust but it took twice as much effort to break it and make him dislike me, and one would logically then infer it will also take a while to earn a spot in his good graces.

Troll me all you want but I am not a moron and believe me, I have bounced his ideas off academics as well as professionals in the field as well as friends and such and the feedback I have gotten has always been almost 100% positive. Several mental health proffessoinals told me it was astounding I was self aware of my manic tendencies when they are happening, something that's changed sadly, and that someone on the fucking internet accurately diagnosed my BPD, which it in and of itself typicaly takes years, sometimes decades, to happen, if ever. A buddy of mine was upset about his boyfriend (yes gay) and that they were on the rocks, and he asked me why does this keep happening yadda yadda. I listened for a bit, and just quoted Scooter's line because it fit this guy PERFECTLY- Love is whatever you can betray. Betrayal can ONLY happen if you love.

The inference is that he should watch out for people SEEKING his approval affection and trust as their primary goal, I hope you follow. This guy has told me about a half dozen times now how much that helped him, it opened his eyes to how he sets himself up for the con artists and abusive people he always ends up with, and he never had a clue what behavior should have given them ALL away early on. They want him to love them, to trust them, so that they then can manipulate and hurt (betray)

SCOOTER IS A GOD AMONGST MEN AND I WILL PROBABLY GET TIRED OF SAYING THIS BUT NOT FOR A LONG TIME

DO NOT BRING ME OPINIONS BASED ON EMOTIONS, IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE SCOOTER IS ANYTHING BUT A GOD AMONGST MERE MORTALS I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO, AND PRESENT SOME FACTS WITH YOUR ASSERTION AND WE CAN SEE WHO'S RIGHT

NO EMOTIONS, NO FUCKING HONKEY CLAIMS SCOOTERS POSTS ARE 95% NARCISSISTIC RAMBLING, AND LITERALLY NOTHING BUT THOSE WORDS TO BACK IT UP, SUCH INSANITY I AM IGNORING MOVING FORWARD. DRUFF HAS A FORUM TO RUN AND IT'S NOT A FORUM ALL ABOUT ME, SKATZ, SCOOTER OR THE THICKNESS OF THE SPONGES TIED TO SONATINES SHOES. I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO BE LEFT ALONE FOR THE MOST PART AND TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, IF I SAY SOMETHING OFFER AN OPINION AND I AM WRONG, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT WHY I AM WRONG, SO I CAN KNOW TRUTH. I ALWAYS SEEK TRUTH, ALWAYS AND IN ALL WAYS, THAT'S FUCKING WHY I AM HERE, NOT TO PIMP SCOOTERS LOGIC OUT TO PEOPLE OR TO FIGHT TROLLS OR ANYTHING though the attention and ego massaging is pretty great, like a endless well on tap of awesomeness AND YEAH, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT.

LOVE DRUFF, THE WORLD NEEDS MORE GAYSEX, AND COBSON HAS NO IDEA HOW RETARDED IT IS TO CALL ANYTHING BUT THE GUYS DIGGING THROUGH YOUR TRASH AT NIGHT WEARING SUNGLASSES SPOOKS, AND I LOVE HIM EITHER WAY.

I AM NEVER BUYING A MOBILE DEVICE THAT CONNECTS ME TO THIS WORLD 24/7 JUST A CLICK AWAY, MY GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm guessing either scooter is the one who gives mikey his meth or went to the C Manson School for Cult Leadership.

Your above rant just proves you a weak willed halfwit mikey, and I'm sure "academics like professors were very impressived" with you babbling away about your love for Scooter.

If this is some sort of 13th level "I'm mixing Psycho and Dracula" then well done mikey.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    but when he HITS, he fucking scores and says things that open people's minds, hearts, he creates change and it's almost always change for the better.
    Jesus Christ. I think you may, literally worship him.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    mike, you call up your mom high on meth probably talking a million miles a minute, most likely mentioning this dude from the internet (scooter) fifty fucking times and ask her for her friends contact info so you can pitch them some "brilliant" idea on a saturday evening

do you really blame her for calling you crazy or not wanting to hand over contact info of friends of hers to a tweaker?

go to rehab

Load Metric
    Think smartass, what is the ONE THING I really cannot live without?
    Meth?

Load Metric
    LOL. That is the biggest bunch of verbal nonsense I have ever seen produced. You think THAT is the new "style" Scooter taught you? It's a jumbled bunch of nothing that makes no sense. WTF are you even talking about? You can read that and it makes perfect sense to you? It just looks like 4 random thoughts put together in an attempt to sound intelligent. Get off the drugs, bro.
    hey look, me being sucked in again

NLP has to do with several things, of interest here is the ability to change/modify a persons behavior by another indidual, often times through no real direct effort by the individual being emulated, my example applies to me please follow- all my life english teachers couldn't change me. when I need a grade I can produce an A+ caliber paper in roughly as many minutes as it takes me at 125wpm to type it, unfortunately the teachers catch on to this and get pissed off because I am there to learn and learning I am never doing. I produce what they ask for yes, but each teachers influence overall is negligible. I have tried listening to them, but internally things never click, nothing changes.

Why?

I never had an answer until an hour ago.

In a short couple of months after meeting Scooter and the crew at Skatz many aspects of my writing, my choice of topic, the way I logically approach things etc changed and I began to and always will emulate Scooter, the way he writes the topics he likes to talk about etc.

So, after years of paid proffessionals never getting anywhere, WHY HIM? And how did it happen to such a high degree in such a short time frame?

NLP helped me make the connection on the fly typing to bethcheckbet. From the get go I was FLOORED by the awesomeness of Scooter's posts. Not all are awesome, but by and large he is literally superior to any living human I have ever seen in terms of how he can put together the perfect post, replete with his arguments, logic and facts, pictures, his use of descriptive words etc. It's amazing.

But that's all fine and dandy- but none of that means a shit to a person reading, UNLESS they see his work and internally say "wow, I am impressed as hell, I wish I could write like that. That's fucking awesome!" This happened to me, and interally without realizing it the change happened, and this is significant and it is also applicable to teachers and students everywhere- I ELEVATED HIM TO A POSITION OF TRUST SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Obv I was not aware this happened, but when you see behavior or talent or skill at something a person displays or shows you, and you wish you could do that too, your mind does the rest. It elevates that person as being able to have essentially root access to your brain and thus the things you pick up from that person, whatevetr it is make it playing fucking basketball, your mind will soak the information and images up like a sponge and apply the new knowledge directly to the root of your mind and CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOUR. NLP, in essence.

Scooter has been fascinated with me precisely because I willingly did what teachers all over the world would fucking KILL FOR- to have a student show up voluntarily and elevate them into a position of trust, enabling them then to TEACH, you must realize how significant I believe this to be- I was heavily involved with PLTL at my college and I met dozens of proffessors and it's ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING THING- HOW CAN WE REACH THEM? WE NEVER GET THROUGH, WHY? WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG?

On Monday I am sharing this with the chem dept at sjcc and already bounced the idea and implications as well as applications to my friend at UC MERCED, here is the clincher, and why I feel this is special- TEACHERS ALMOST NEVER PRODUCE ANYTHING THEY PERSONALLY HAVE DONE TO THE STUDENTS, ALMOST NEVER! WITHOUT SOMETHING IN THE FIELD A STUDENT CAN SEE AND WANT TO EMULATE THEMSELVES, THE ELEVATION TO TRUST CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

RECAP- English class, teachers hand out a sheet of paper with points on it, says hello, i love you please learn from me, they all leave in an hour.

When the english teacher has some concepts to teach, they invariably produce a book or something and say, gleen this from here.

None of it matters because at this point to the students, that teacher is a moron most likely, who knows, how can they pass with a C or MAYBE a B?

There is no connection, that might be the most gifted teacher on earth but without a connection, no magic can happen.

Scooter changed my writing by luck mostly, it's got to be a fluke BUT A FATEFUL ONE that I ran into him and read some of his posts and was like HOLY FUCK, I NEVER KNEW IT COULD BE THIS GOOD.

My goal- take the magic between Scooter and myself and implement it so that it helps people, which has always been my #1 driving force in life, the one thing that kept me from eating a bullet, and also the biggest reason I follow everything Scooter does- he has a big ass heart and genuinely is a humanitarian, regardless how you al perceive him.

try asking sometime

anyway, I swear on my life this can be huge, if teachers like english teachers for example spent less time with some idiotic syallabus the first day of class and making sure everyone knows THREE, not FOUR, absences and they MAY be dropped, who fucking cares. If instead of that bullshit they should come in and have copies of THINGS THEY THEMSELVES HAVE WRITTEN, give these to students until that spark happens, the student see what the teacher produced and imagines they too might be capable of such a thing, when that happens, the teacher WILL FUCKING GET THROUGH TO THEM.

I didn't mean for this post to be so long, but I genuinely hope others read it, and I also really truly hope it is actually significant. I sa t with proffessors for nearly two years and felt their pain and frustration when students they liked and worked with still failed, despite both party's investing time and energy, what went wrong?

the teacher was not in a position of trust to the student, that's it, I think. I hope/pray, and I'll have some chem proffessors give feedback how they feel as they try to do something similar with the goofy experiments to get new students attention, few if any eve care.

Why?

the proffessor is just rehashing other people's shit, if he/she produced something cool THEY HAD created, the connection has a much better chance of getting made.

im out

Load Metric
    yeah, scooter has really done a lot for your mental health mikey

you clearly are flourishing

Load Metric
    mike, you call up your mom high on meth probably talking a million miles a minute, most likely mentioning this dude from the internet (scooter) fifty fucking times and ask her for her friends contact info so you can pitch them some "brilliant" idea on a saturday evening

do you really blame her for calling you crazy or not wanting to hand over contact info of friends of hers to a tweaker?

go to rehab
    I am not high firstly, my mother knows me really well and actually knows of scooter rather well as she reads skatz (and that is why SONATINE I still get irrate you guys won't remove that shit. shes reading it! too much to ask not to be so fucking vulgar?)

I know her friend well, she used to pay me to proofread english term papers when my mom went to ucsc and I was prob 15-16 or so at the time.

yes, she paid me to proofread and basically grade university level english class when I was barely a sophmore in high school.

and scooter's mastery of the english language impressed me so fucking much It changed how I write, permanently.

keep discrediting him as being full of hot narcissistic air though...

I FUCKING WISH I COULD GO TO REHAB ARE YOU INSANE?

MY LIFE IS LITERALLY HOPELESS, LIKE NO HOPE, NOT IM DEPRESSED IT SEEMS HOPELESS

I AM NOT DEPRESSED, I AM BEING REAL , AND MY IMMED FUTURE INVOLVES SLEEPING IN THE BUSHES WHERE I CAN WHILE DODGING COPS AND PRAYING I CAN SCROUNGE 40$ FOR ENOUGH DOPE FOR A COUPLE DAYS

WHERE THE FUCK DOES THAT DAILY GRIND SOUND LIKE A DREAM, A GLORIOUS FANTASY, TO YOU?

IT'S A GODDAMN NIGHTMARE, AND THERE ARE FEW OPTIONS I AM AWARE OF

SORRY, LIFE FUCKING SUCKS, WHEN YOU TELL A PERSON GO TO REHAB, TRY TELLING AN ADDICT WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO BUT NEEDS TO

I WISH I HAD THAT LUXURY

Load Metric
    lol @ rehab.

state funded mental health clinic doctors decided you were too fucked up to be in the same room with and you might rub off on the people there who actually deserve help.

the closest youll come to an actual rehab center is the county lockup you meth fruit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm guessing Mike knows that nobody ever reads all that, but that's beside the point. These novel writing sessions are therapeutic for him.

Load Metric
    i've been to rehab plenty of times you dimwit, you're not talking to some fucking herb

and because of this fact i know that there are always beds available, just not at the comfortable places you might like to go to

keep making excuses, it's what you are best at

and lol at your mom reading skatz, she should register an account

Load Metric

firstly shut the fuck up, don't talk to me with this shitty attitude

scooter didn't get me hooked on cocaine at 24, my old BOSS at the nutrition store did that when he owed me backpay.

scooter did not get me hooked on meth instead a little over a year ago, my old coke dealer did that when his supply of good coke ran dry. and by worked at it, he called me night and day every single day to make sure i did not have even an hour sober the first month or so, and my life has been utterly hopeless since. period. it's been a bleak day since.

scooter did a LOT of things for me including showing me when I was going manic, and WHY, diagnosing my BPD, helping me to see my upbringing for what it was and why my mother did what she did, and why she is culpable for it. how to treat myself with some damn self respect, I get paid for doing most things I do now, in fact my parents pay me close to $100 every time I help out with hay, and yet I can rattle of 6-7 years straight i got not a dime

scooters words "I don't bale for free, but then those are only My baling policies. Do as you wish"

simple yet effective words, and then I started standing up for myself and carrying my head up and like magic i was paid or offered money to help my folks, friends with computers, landscaping you name it.

Scooter cannot cure a fucking raging meth addiction from accross the world I'm sorry. He has his limitations. I'd pay him a lot of money for his advice though, that is real talk and not something I say often. Druff and Sonatine are the only other two people on earth I would pay to receive life coaching advice from, but in my eyes Scooter is much more valuable because to him, helping me or you is in His best interest as it benefits society, which he benefits from.

one of the most profound statements I have ever read from anyone was exactly that-help everyone all that you can, essentially, because we humans are all interconnected, thus the better YOU do, the more you benefit society, which helps ME and everyone else.

dont be a dick in the future please, I speak to you with respect.

Load Metric

firstly shut the fuck up, don't talk to me with this shitty attitude

scooter didn't get me hooked on cocaine at 24, my old BOSS at the nutrition store did that when he owed me backpay.

scooter did not get me hooked on meth instead a little over a year ago, my old coke dealer did that when his supply of good coke ran dry. and by worked at it, he called me night and day every single day to make sure i did not have even an hour sober the first month or so, and my life has been utterly hopeless since. period. it's been a bleak day since.

scooter did a LOT of things for me including showing me when I was going manic, and WHY, diagnosing my BPD, helping me to see my upbringing for what it was and why my mother did what she did, and why she is culpable for it. how to treat myself with some damn self respect, I get paid for doing most things I do now, in fact my parents pay me close to $100 every time I help out with hay, and yet I can rattle of 6-7 years straight i got not a dime

scooters words "I don't bale for free, but then those are only My baling policies. Do as you wish"

simple yet effective words, and then I started standing up for myself and carrying my head up and like magic i was paid or offered money to help my folks, friends with computers, landscaping you name it.

Scooter cannot cure a fucking raging meth addiction from accross the world I'm sorry. He has his limitations. I'd pay him a lot of money for his advice though, that is real talk and not something I say often. Druff and Sonatine are the only other two people on earth I would pay to receive life coaching advice from, but in my eyes Scooter is much more valuable because to him, helping me or you is in His best interest as it benefits society, which he benefits from.

one of the most profound statements I have ever read from anyone was exactly that-help everyone all that you can, essentially, because we humans are all interconnected, thus the better YOU do, the more you benefit society, which helps ME and everyone else.

dont be a dick in the future please, I speak to you with respect.
    quoting because every word of this is amazing.

Thread Information