Thread: 10 Worst Cars in US History

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

10 Worst Cars in US History

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11381...-all-time.html

My family owned a Cutlass Cruiser in the '80s, and it was indeed one big fail.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Surprised this thing didn't make the cut but I guess in these short lists you're bound for it. My sister HAD to have a convertible as her first car, my dad was going to give her his car and buy a new one for himself but when she started to demand something different he told her to get a job then. She wound up with this POS. You know how when an older sibling first gets a car and they are always gone and you want to be with them? Even when she invited me I would decline this thing was such a piece of shit. I mean it actually felt like it could fall apart at any point in time and if you were unlucky and got in an accident in this thing, best of luck. Luckily nothing ever happened to her but I was relived when she finally went with a sebring convertible like 3 years later, even though that car is also a POS.

Name:  DSCF0136.jpg
Views: 2949
Size:  203.5 KB

PS - not her actual whip, she had a black one with gay graphics on the side.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Surprised this thing didn't make the cut but I guess in these short lists you're bound for it. My sister HAD to have a convertible as her first car, my dad was going to give her his car and buy a new one for himself but when she started to demand something different he told her to get a job then. She wound up with this POS. You know how when an older sibling first gets a car and they are always gone and you want to be with them? Even when she invited me I would decline this thing was such a piece of shit. I mean it actually felt like it could fall apart at any point in time and if you were unlucky and got in an accident in this thing, best of luck. Luckily nothing ever happened to her but I was relived when she finally went with a sebring convertible like 3 years later, even though that car is also a POS.

NWA could make Suzuki Sidekick's gangsta

Ice Cube famously took Kurt Loder around Compton in his Sidekick in 1989. He was a 20 year old who had just written and rapped on a successful album, and he lived with his parents because he couldn't afford his own place.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The list is very long.....lets start with this....If hitchhiking you wave this guy by if he stops to pick you up

Name:  Gremlin1.JPG
Views: 1883
Size:  53.5 KB

Believe it or not I've ridden in one of these and it ain't bad when stoned on mushrooms

Name:  800px-1975_AMC_Pacer_base_model_frontrightside.jpg
Views: 1564
Size:  117.7 KB

then again who cares

Name:  13-amc-gremlin.jpg
Views: 2932
Size:  66.1 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 10-12-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Name:  DSCF0136.jpg
Views: 2949
Size:  203.5 KB

True story. Someone at my high school owned a white Tracker with an alarm system installed on it. Every day a friend and I had to cross the parking lot to go to a class in another building. Every day we would race to see who could pound the side of the Tracker first to set off the alarm. The alarm first said in this computer-generated tough guy voice, "THIS VEHICLE IS PROTECTED BY A SECURITY SYSTEM, PLEASE STAND BACK." then it would cycle through a bunch of sirens and beeps that sounded more like a carnival ride than a security system. The thing would go off for a few minutes then we'd hear someone shutting it off about 5 min into class. Eventually we found out the car belonged to a real dick which made it even more fun to fuck with every day. One day when the windows were open I heard him scream GODDAMNIT! Good times when you're in HS and broke.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

NWA could make Suzuki Sidekick's gangsta

Ice Cube famously took Kurt Loder around Compton in his Sidekick in 1989. He was a 20 year old who had just written and rapped on a successful album, and he lived with his parents because he couldn't afford his own place.
    to me that looks like an excessive amount of power lines

easy e would have most likely died of cancer if the aids didn't get him first

Load Metric
    HA

great pic

actually, back in 89, my buddy bought a Suzuki Samuri and then pimped it out with some giant PUNCH amps, two Rockford Fosgate 12" subwoofers, 6 infinity speakers and we would play NWA all the time in that ride.

I had a shitty car, which I am surprised isnt on this list. It was a 1988 Hyundai Excel, and my stereo was worth more than the car. I littered it with Grateful Dead stickers so no one would think it was worth much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.thestreet.com/story/11381...-all-time.html

My family owned a Cutlass Cruiser in the '80s, and it was indeed one big fail.

So this is the shit you do rather than admin your own site and let a piece of shit run wild here. I've lost all respect for you, you really are disgusting. If it were you in vegas's shoes things would be totally different. I guess people were right about you...pathetic.

Load Metric
    My first car, 1979 Ford Granada green on green. I paid $200 cash for it. It came complete with frog stickers on the dash, right next to the 8 track player. I wrecked it one icy winter, sold it for $100 wrecked, and the next summer it won the local demolition derby.

Name:  Granada.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  9.6 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    My first car, 1979 Ford Granada green on green. I paid $200 cash for it. It came complete with frog stickers on the dash, right next to the 8 track player. I wrecked it one icy winter, sold it for $100 wrecked, and the next summer it won the local demolition derby.

Name:  Granada.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  9.6 KB
    i had a ford granada as well. it was a tank

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ this author.

pontiac aztek #1 worst...lol...horrible choice..of course it's shit..but not the #1 piece of shit.

look at the car. it's not ugly bad,...fukkn subaru is making cars just like it today.

the car was prolly ahead of it's time in 2001

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ this author.

pontiac aztek #1 worst...lol...horrible choice..of course it's shit..but not the #1 piece of shit.

look at the car. it's not ugly bad,...fukkn subaru is making cars just like it today.

the car was prolly ahead of it's time in 2001

It doesn't look too bad in that picture until you remember that it was equipped with it's very own tent.
    Name:  aztek.jpg
Views: 1185
Size:  11.1 KB

Quite possibly the dumbest "feature" of any mass produced vehicle ever. A neighbor had one & I thought it was the ugliest vehicle I had ever seen & that was before I knew about the tent.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    pontiac sunfire and chevy barreta are the 2 biggest pos cars ever

Load Metric
    1986 Dodge Omni, the first car I ever had

Name:  2544820001_large.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  35.4 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 was the first car I owned...there also was a 1976 cutlass supreme I think we all owned at one time or another. it always sold for 250-300 and had a 2x6 for a rear bumper
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvpkr1009 View Post
    1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 was the first car I owned...there also was a 1976 cutlass supreme I think we all owned at one time or another. it always sold for 250-300 and had a 2x6 for a rear bumper
    If I ever have the money and storage space for a completely superfluous car, it will be a 1973 Cutlass Supreme convertible with the 455 cubic inch engine. The car is just bad as fuck, as that engine sounds like Satan in trapped inside and trying to escape through the tailpipe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You could actually order this car with a V8. Worked on many at the dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Name:  800px-1975_AMC_Pacer_base_model_frontrightside.jpg
Views: 1564
Size:  117.7 KB

Thread Information