Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the fuck can you guys elect Obama knowing Biden is the VP?

Load Metric

How the fuck can you guys elect Obama knowing Biden is the VP?

WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG

Load Metric
    I told you guys this four years ago. Delawareans have known this for 20+ years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG
    Thats an insult to Douchebags everywhere even Matt Marfiotti.. Biden is just a laughing hyena crossed with a jackass.. He started out just an idiot now he's being an arguementative asshole because he's getting his ass handed to him.. Biden is soo full of shit about the military. I have friends and family in the military and believe me they fear Obama and Biden selling them out, Guys are having to buy out of pocket for proper plates for their body armor because our fucking country wont supply them due to cost.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I told you guys this four years ago. Delawareans have known this for 20+ years.

HIS TACTIC GOING INTO THIS DEBATE WAS OBVIOUS. SINCE HE CANT DEBATE STAT FOR STAT WITH RYAN HE JUST SMIRKS AND LAUGHS LIKE A DOUCHEBAG ON EVERY ANSWER.

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Ok now Biden's calling not only Ryan a liar but the moderator as well. Holy Fuck Biden has fucking lost his mind..

Load Metric
    Answer: Because the other option is Mitt Romney.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Answer: Because the other option is Mitt Romney.
    This is a perfect example as to why many people give you so little credibility in politics

Load Metric
    Biden always seemed to me like the kind of guy who still gets his dick caught in his zipper once a week. He swears every week he won't let it happen again. Yet, it always does. He was lucky to hitch his name to the candidacy of the first black man who had a legitimate shot at winning the presidency. Not sure why they keep him around. He's not witty. He's not good looking. He hasn't accomplished a whole lot as a politician. Makes awkward and stupid remarks on a seemingly weekly to daily basis. Obama should have dropped this fool and picked someone who isn't so terribly average in almost everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Biden always seemed to me like the kind of guy who still gets his dick caught in his zipper once a week. He swears every week he won't let it happen again. Yet, it always does. He was lucky to hitch his name to the candidacy of the first black man who had a legitimate shot at winning the presidency. Not sure why they keep him around. He's not witty. He's not good looking. He hasn't accomplished a whole lot as a politician. Makes awkward and stupid remarks on a seemingly weekly to daily basis. Obama should have dropped this fool and picked someone who isn't so terribly average in almost everything.
    Inside sources say Obama tried to dump Biden for Hillary and Clinton turned Obamas ass down flat telling him there was no way in hell she was hitching her political hopes in 2016 to his likely failed re-election this year. Obama has already bought a house in Hawaii which some have perceived as a sign Obama believes he is out the door come Jan 20, 2013 and planning for his future Presidential library and such.

To be honest I despise both parties but I actually view Romney as the lesser of 2 evils. We cant continue this insanity with the National Debt. We cant afford to be 20 Trillion in debt come 2016 which is where we are easily headed or beyond if Obama is re-elected. Im also very disturbed by the rapid expansion of powers and abuses under this Administration by the DOJ and TSA among others. Obama has proven he has zero ability to adhere to his oath of office to protect and defend the US Constitution when in fact he has repeatedly violated the 10th Amendment as well as so expanded the Commerce Clause by way of the SCOTUS in such a perverted way it has opened the door to literally dictate every aspect of our lives. I know most are focused on the Republican stupidity with UIGEA in 2006 but it was Obama's DOJ that were behind Black Friday.

Obama is destroying our Economy with not just the debt but allowing the Federal Reserve to continue to devalue our currency to the point its barely worth the paper its printed on. He preaches being for energy independance yet he shits on the Keystone pipeline that would have brought 5 figures in jobs to the US and much more friendly source of oil to this country and less on middle eastern sources of oil, not to mention the repeated denial of allowing drilling and utilization of our own resources. Obama seems to be determined to continue to beat down this country to the point we may never be the same. Its a fact his father was an avowed communist however his father also was not actively involved in his life to be honest however several other avowed card carrying members of Obamas friends list were and are members of the C-USA. Im sorry but too many friends and family of mine served this country honorably to fight to defend our freedoms and to actually defend the US Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic that to me Obama can not be re-elected he does not share any respect for our countries basic tenants that hard work and effort are rewarded, he believes in re-distribution of wealth and not holding people accountable for their actions. To Obama people's problems are always somebodyelse's fault. its not the drug dealers fault he got shot, its not the welfare receipants fault she has 15 kids and dropped out of HS. Its all those evil white rich peoples fault and many people are sick and tired of it.

Its time for people to take responsibility for their actions and their lives. Im not against supporting people who are legitimately disabled and cant work but in a system where Obama now has reversed the policy on demanding people get training to get a job or get a job period in order to get welfare once again creates a life of dependancy. We used to have pride in this country that we didnt want, nee demand handouts from others due to some sense of entitlement. Enough is enough. I have no problem helping people get back on their feet but I believe any person who willfully breeds like a damn dog shouldnt get more and more money because she spends all her time on her back. Also that fathers are held accountable if you father a child YOU WILL support it even if its cleaning up trash on the side of the road for minimum wage.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Inside sources say Obama tried to dump Biden for Hillary and Clinton turned Obamas ass down flat telling him there was no way in hell she was hitching her political hopes in 2016 to his likely failed re-election this year. Obama has already bought a house in Hawaii which some have perceived as a sign Obama believes he is out the door come Jan 20, 2013 and planning for his future Presidential library and such.
    What "inside sources" are those? Breitbart.com? '

Hillary Clinton will be 69 years old in 2016. She isn't running for shit. I think she'll retire within the next year.

You can make some money off of Obama's "likely failed re-election". Just let me know.

Obama is destroying our Economy with not just the debt but allowing the Federal Reserve to continue to devalue our currency to the point its barely worth the paper its printed on.
    Do you ever investigate anything for yourself, or do you just repeat everything Rush Limbaugh tells you as gospel?

The inflation rate is at 1.7% so far this year. That's lower than any year that Bush and the GOP Congress were in charge. It was double that in 2005.

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com...flation-rates/
    Last edited by DirtyB; 10-11-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Load Metric
    WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG
    Thats an insult to Douchebags everywhere even Matt Marfiotti.. Biden is just a laughing hyena crossed with a jackass.. He started out just an idiot now he's being an arguementative asshole because he's getting his ass handed to him.. Biden is soo full of shit about the military. I have friends and family in the military and believe me they fear Obama and Biden selling them out, Guys are having to buy out of pocket for proper plates for their body armor because our fucking country wont supply them due to cost.
    You can thank W Bush for that. First one who refused to supply proper body armor. Fact.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Hillary Clinton will be 69 years old in 2016. She isn't running for shit. I think she'll retire within the next year.

You can make some money off of Obama's "likely failed re-election". Just let me know.

Obama is destroying our Economy with not just the debt but allowing the Federal Reserve to continue to devalue our currency to the point its barely worth the paper its printed on.
    Do you ever investigate anything for yourself, or do you just repeat everything Rush Limbaugh tells you as gospel?

The inflation rate is at 1.7% so far this year. That's lower than any year that Bush and the GOP Congress were in charge. It was double that in 2005.

Reagan was 69 when elected. I think Hillary wants one more shot.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You can thank W Bush for that. First one who refused to supply proper body armor. Fact.

Its funny how quickly we forget how bad W fucked this country up. The only reason Obama is President in the 1st place is because what that little dwarf did.

Load Metric
    WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG
    Then they would obviously know the Republicans cut the military spending. Know the facts people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Its funny how quickly we forget how bad W fucked this country up. The only reason Obama is President in the 1st place is because what that little dwarf did.
    Last week, 408 called 5'8" Sonatine a midget. Now 6 foot tall George W Bush is a dwarf.

Load Metric

Reagan was 69 when elected. I think Hillary wants one more shot.
    People will probably point out that Reagan got alzheimer's while in office. The official announcement was that he developed it a couple years after he left office. But he *clearly* showed signs during his second term.

Load Metric
    Lol, 69
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

This is only because the government conveniently removed food and energy costs from the equation. Here is a look at what the inflation rate would be if we used the same formula from 1990 and 1980.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...flation-charts
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Thread Information