View Poll Results: What Will you be watching tonight?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • MLB Baseball playoffs (Gotta love October Ball)

4 50.00%
  • NFL Football (Its Titans Vs Steelers)

2 25.00%
  • VP Debate (either I cant decide/Want to watch Biden make a fool of himself)

4 50.00%
  • Aint watching TV/Ill be grinding online/Listening to VPR tonight

1 12.50%
  • Ill be watching TV but it'll be something other then the 1st 3.

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What will you be watching Thursday Night (Tonight)

Load Metric

What will you be watching Thursday Night (Tonight)

The biggest most obvious choices are baseball playoffs, NFL football, The Political Hacks err I mean the VP Debate. So will you watch one of these, nothing or somethingelse.

Load Metric
    I'll be watching the debate live while the dvr records Big Bang Theory.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I'll be watching the debate live while the dvr records Big Bang Theory.
    I wont have to worry bout BBT Im sure wife will be watching it on the bedroom TV, I can always catch it on On Demand thanks to Time Warner Cable.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    MLB playoffs will take first priority, while I switch to NFL during commercials. Being that Orioles are playing elimination game, while the team I hate more than anything else in the universe will be on NFLN.

Will watch post debate coverage afterwards, to see how Biden fucked up and what other racial slurs/foul language/dumbass-ness and other assorted stupidity went on during debate. Maybe he will tell all the Jews to watch out if Romney gets elected, because he will burn you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    MLB playoffs will take first priority, while I switch to NFL during commercials. Being that Orioles are playing elimination game, while the team I hate more than anything else in the universe will be on NFLN.

Will watch post debate coverage afterwards, to see how Biden fucked up and what other racial slurs/foul language/dumbass-ness and other assorted stupidity went on during debate. Maybe he will tell all the Jews to watch out if Romney gets elected, because he will burn you.
    ROFLMAO. Ill probably switch back and forth at least between baseball and such itll be hard because I cant wait to watch Biden get bitchslapped by Ryan who literally could beat Biden with 3/4 of his brain tied behind his back. I dont blame Biden he cant help he's a simpleton, kinda reminds me of one of Jeff Dunham's puppets to be honest . I hope to hell the Orioles get their act together tonight and force Game 5 tomorrow (hopefully Nats will pull their heads out of their asses to force Game 5 as well unless Rizzo wants an angry mob demanding his head if they lose today).

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

ROFLMAO. Ill probably switch back and forth at least between baseball and such itll be hard because I cant wait to watch Biden get bitchslapped by Ryan who literally could beat Biden with 3/4 of his brain tied behind his back. I dont blame Biden he cant help he's a simpleton, kinda reminds me of one of Jeff Dunham's puppets to be honest . I hope to hell the Orioles get their act together tonight and force Game 5 tomorrow (hopefully Nats will pull their heads out of their asses to force Game 5 as well unless Rizzo wants an angry mob demanding his head if they lose today).
    Yeah I mean Ryan is just going to bludgeon Biden beyond belief tonight, no point in watching that massacre. Just stick to the post debate commentary and watch the left squirm and make excuses and say how "it wasn't really THAT bad".

If the Steeler faithful can keep driving the line up I might put a few bucks on Tennessee, so I will keep one eye on that as well.

I think the O's win tonight, just have a feeling this series is destined for 5 games.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'll be watching the football game around the debate and post debate circle jerk.

Load Metric
    Like 408's poll thread, a fail in letting me vote for all the above.

Banned
    Load Metric
    VP Debate, Baseball and some football.

This TV pauses, FIOS records.

Did you see those fucking Oakland A's last night?! I think they have the lowest payroll in MLB yet so Coco Crispie-like in dramatic walk off wins.

Load Metric
    The debate obv. And Ryan is losing the expectations game pretty hard.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information