Thread: Merge poker site Felt stars has closed down

Load Metric

Merge poker site Felt stars has closed down

Dear FeltStars Players,

The entire FeltStars Team would like thank all of our loyal players for all the
    years you have played poker on FeltStars. We are saddened to announce that we
    will be leaving online poker and no longer offer these services on our website.
    As most players already know FeltStars has operated as a partner of the Merge
    Gaming Network whom is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, so rest
    assured that the Merge Gaming Network has processed and holds all player funds.
    Your balance is securely held by Merge Gaming and they will assist in
    transferring your funds to another partner. Please select another Merge Gaming
    Network partner from below:

Click to see the list of Merge Partners http://www.mergegaming.com/partners.html

Then, create an account and Email Merge Gaming at support@mergegaming.eu and
    they will move your balance to this new account.

Alternatively, if you already have an account at another site on the Merge
    network, please provide those account details in an email to
    support@mergegaming.eu.

In your email you should include your FeltStars screen name with your personal
    details and then provide your screen name on the other Merge partner site that
    you wish for your funds to be transferred to. Again, we have appreciated the
    opportunity to serve our players and wish you all well in the future.

Please do not reply to this email address as it is no longer monitored, direct
    all questions to support@mergegaming.eu.

Sincerely,

FeltStars Team

Load Metric
    too bad Lock Poker is still not with Merge, I don't think Druff can contractually talk about it otherwise
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Hahapoker just shows a godaddy page. No more sugar for Joe Hachem?

Name:  09-10-2012 22-57-22.png
Views: 551
Size:  102.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    The whole industry is in turmoil right now. Just some of the sites that have gone the way of the dodo or been hit with controversy recently are PokerNordica, BluffRoom, FeltStars, GutShot, Dracula Poker (yes that was an actual skin at iPoker), Celeb Poker, 5050 Poker, Hollywood Poker, even fairly respectable sites like Black Chip are getting hammered.

Also
    • IGT is closing their entire network
    • iPoker segregated their top skins (basically forcing the smaller rooms to be absorbed or wallow with the scraps)
    • Bodog is closing its European and UK Poker Room
    • OnGame was sold to Amaya Gaming and its doubtful they will operate in unregualted markets

I doubt we'll even recognize the online poker industry in 2015. It looks to be on the path to complete consolidation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Hahapoker just shows a godaddy page. No more sugar for Joe Hachem?

Name:  09-10-2012 22-57-22.png
Views: 551
Size:  102.4 KB
    I literally laughed out loud when I read that Joe Hachem had been signed as a HaHaPoker pro
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I don't know if it's been reported elsewhere on this site, but Cake poker has moved as well. I hadn't logged on to Cake for a couple of weeks, but when I tried recently, it didn't recognize my account. I thought I was out a few hundred $'s. It turns out they moved to Juicy Stakes poker, where my old account was moved. It's an exact replica of Cake.

With all these recent moves in the industry, it appears something new is going on. I don't pay too attention to this stuff so maybe it's old news by now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Out View Post
    I don't know if it's been reported elsewhere on this site, but Cake poker has moved as well. I hadn't logged on to Cake for a couple of weeks, but when I tried recently, it didn't recognize my account. I thought I was out a few hundred $'s. It turns out they moved to Juicy Stakes poker, where my old account was moved. It's an exact replica of Cake.

With all these recent moves in the industry, it appears something new is going on. I don't pay too attention to this stuff so maybe it's old news by now.
    Yeah, they're going broke. That's what is going on.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Out View Post

The Cake Poker (and a few other Revolution skins) move to JuicyStakes was some preemptive move (a la Bodog to Bovada) that only affected US players. All US players were moved to JuicyStakes for some unspecified reason. The problem with this is that JuicyStakes operates on a .com, so there could be trouble down the road. From what I've heard Lock Poker is not going to migrate its US players, but realistically who knows at this point.

Personally I think all of these moves, absorptions, and closings are just a way to consolidate the industry and get the Haha Poker's and Dracula Poker's out of the way. The endgame is probably only the well run sites and skins will survive, and in the end instead of 250 poker rooms there will be 25, which could be good and bad for a number of reasons

Thread Information