Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ******* OFFICIAL TODD WITTERLES WSOP THREAD *******

Load Metric
    I hope that isn't our boy. Fat and grey.

Load Metric
    Where is my hat?

If you will not pay PFA poker prize money throw us a bone of cheap Vietnamese chapeau.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Load Metric

Comments

mickeycrimm: He lost his razor

Load Metric
    You literally look like Grizzly Adams. I don't know if that is your look going forward, but it does have potential.

Load Metric
    Good luck Druff. Hope you catch cards at the right time. My beard would be whiter than yours if I didn't shave to avoid it. Fuck we got old since NWP.

Load Metric
    nice hat Todger.

gracious how you have promised them to your loyal members here a couple of times only to let them down again and again.

#pfa

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The hat is from 2013. Just sat in my closet many years until my other one wore out (and also got lost).

I will make some more... eventually.

Important stuff:

I didn't get a haircut or shave before this WSOP. I was going to before the Main, but I said fuck it. Maybe a regrettable decision if I get TV time.

I'm not as gray as it appears. Most of my hair is still brown. However, the sideburns are mostly gray, and my beard, which wasn't gray at all at age 49, has been getting progressively grayer since my 50th birthday (though it looks grayer in pics than real life). I've never dyed my hair or my beard, and I don't plan to, unless everything goes prematurely gray. But since it's appropriate for my age (52), I leave it.

Am I fat? Sadly, yes. As I mentioned before, I had a foot problem from September through February, and couldn't solve it until I finally got a medication which worked. This made it hard to walk around, let alone exercise, and my weight rose about 20 pounds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The hat is from 2013. Just sat in my closet many years until my other one wore out (and also got lost).

Important stuff:

I didn't get a haircut or shave before this WSOP. I was going to before the Main, but I said fuck it. Maybe a regrettable decision if I get TV time.

I'm not as gray as it appears. Most of my hair is still brown. However, the sideburns are mostly gray, and my beard, which wasn't gray at all at age 49, has been getting progressively grayer since my 50th birthday (though it looks grayer in pics than real life). I've never dyed my hair or my beard, and I don't plan to, unless everything goes prematurely gray. But since it's appropriate for my age (52), I leave it.

Am I fat? Sadly, yes. As I mentioned before, I had a foot problem from September through February, and couldn't solve it until I finally got a medication which worked. This made it hard to walk around, let alone exercise, and my weight rose about 20 pounds.
    Love it good luck Druff run deep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    You literally look like Grizzly Adams. I don't know if that is your look going forward, but it does have potential.

More like the fourth Langmore brother from Ozark.

Load Metric
    ***Fraud Alert*** Todd given a short stacks chip bag. He bagged over 800k last nightName:  wsop.png
Views: 202
Size:  59.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    ***Fraud Alert*** Todd given a short stacks chip bag. He bagged over 800k last night
    Todd is God

Load Metric

Important stuff:

Glad to see bottled water in front.

Table image of a disheveled unabomber with shake these remaining faggot cuckolds to their core. Keep rolling.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Load Metric

Important stuff:

what?!? bro fuck that, what if it is your good luck charm.....can't change it up now. I like the Grizzly Jewddams look, I think it suits you well tbh

Comments

1dollarboxcar: agreed....

Load Metric
    Somehow i missed this. Getting exciting.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Also Druff you are only fat by 1990s standards. Post pandemic you are typical for your age.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Druff in the money

Load Metric
    lets gooooo! time to buckle down Druff take this thing down

Thread Information