Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** WSOP 2024 THREAD

Silver
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** WSOP 2024 THREAD

How is WSOP going so far, Todd?
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  ACT-Ohio-Bricklayers.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  128.9 KB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Load Metric
    Me too. Six Wsop events, zero cashes.

Load Metric
    Main event time!

This is a fun time every year this is first seen the new cards

https://twitter.com/JonathanLittle/status/1808579249269584193
    How are they Druff

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Story from day 1A and confirmed. This is the shit that will tilt somebody majorly.

Literally first hand played at table will make highlight reel. Guys end up all in both first hand. Bad beat city. Player loses Full House to Quads and they’re OUT first hand. If that happened to me I’d probably monkey tilt and quit poker. Immediately go to my room and pack and leave even if I was gonna play other events. Sure sign it’s time to quit. Poker Gods smited that guy hard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Story from day 1A and confirmed. This is the shit that will tilt somebody majorly.

Literally first hand played at table will make highlight reel. Guys end up all in both first hand. Bad beat city. Player loses Full House to Quads and theyíre OUT first hand. If that happened to me Iíd probably monkey tilt and quit poker. Immediately go to my room and pack and leave even if I was gonna play other events. Sure sign itís time to quit. Poker Gods smited that guy hard.

everything anyone needs to know about poker is right there.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't play 1A. It's awful. You play and then wait 2 days until Day 2. Fuck that.

1D is also awful as half the field is there, and it's a zoo. Good luck going to the bathroom. Also it's got a higher percentage of pros, from my observation.

But I have some hits from today. Stand by...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Micon commentating on Pokergo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TJ Darroch made a dumb play with tens full and busted on the very first hand:

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1808625919164080628

While he was destined to lose a lot of chips, his shove at the end was mind bogglingly dumb.

He's taking a lot of shit on Twitter for it, and blocking everyone.

Comments

garrett: Crazy but gonna happen to someone sometime

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pokernews content creator Abby Merk, who I believe is like 23, also had an embarrassing bust hand.

She had 65 on a T748 board, and got it in against J9.

However, perhaps Abby is more of a content creator and less of a poker player, so maybe she didn't understand how you don't do this during early Day 1 of the deep Main.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Literally first hand played at table will make highlight reel. Guys end up all in both first hand. Bad beat city. Player loses Full House to Quads and theyíre OUT first hand. If that happened to me Iíd probably monkey tilt and quit poker. Immediately go to my room and pack and leave even if I was gonna play other events. Sure sign itís time to quit. Poker Gods smited that guy hard.
    Quads over Full House might have been David Williams read, but not totally sure (had the Quads)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    TJ Darroch made a dumb play with tens full and busted on the very first hand:

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1808625919164080628

While he was destined to lose a lot of chips, his shove at the end was mind bogglingly dumb.

He's taking a lot of shit on Twitter for it, and blocking everyone.
    Damn I didnít know it was TJ that it happened to. Iíve watched that dude on and off for his streaming content for awhile.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pokernews content creator Abby Merk, who I believe is like 23, also had an embarrassing bust hand.

She had 65 on a T748 board, and got it in against J9.

However, perhaps Abby is more of a content creator and less of a poker player, so maybe she didn't understand how you don't do this during early Day 1 of the deep Main.

very tough laydown since she raised pre and bet flop, gotta put the guy on a set i guess

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Continues ascending as one of the more popular and respected personalities in the game.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Continues ascending as one of the more popular and respected personalities in the game.

its wild how he went from criminal on the run from federal charges to the face of poker integrity.

cant keep a good man down.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

its wild how he went from criminal on the run from federal charges to the face of poker integrity.

Now people just talk about him being rich from crypto and how he was entertaining on the WSOP broadcast in 2006 with the Thriller dance and the donkey wand, etc (which he was. The guy is entertaining).

Also, Micon comments condescendingly on Pokergo and X about people drinking poison (booze) and chemicals (Red Bull). He has now ascended to a higher plane of existence than the rest of us.

Anyway, I know Micon is sketchy and probably did some dickish stuff to Druff back in the day. He is the type of guy who you are friends with when you are single but then you lose touch with when you settle down (or when he goes to jail, whichever comes first).

Load Metric
    Name:  Micon.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  87.0 KB

Not sure when and why he blocked me

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Now people just talk about him being rich from crypto and how he was entertaining on the WSOP broadcast in 2006 with the Thriller dance and the donkey wand, etc (which he was. The guy is entertaining).

Also, Micon comments condescendingly on Pokergo and X about people drinking poison (booze) and chemicals (Red Bull). He has now ascended to a higher plane of existence than the rest of us.

Anyway, I know Micon is sketchy and probably did some dickish stuff to Druff back in the day. He is the type of guy who you are friends with when you are single but then you lose touch with when you settle down (or when he goes to jail, whichever comes first).
    Micon treated Druff and Drexel poorly but I assume he does feel badly about that in some respect. He should read this book, versus pontificating on what other people should and shouldnít do.

https://www.amazon.com/Fooled-Random...s%2C205&sr=8-5

Thread Information