Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: outback steakhouse misleads/ rips customers off

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

outback steakhouse misleads/ rips customers off

was in outback yesterday. order the full rack of baby back ribs. order comes it looks like a half of a rack. i look at one side and you can tell it was cut, whether before or after i don't know. i do know that it wasn't a full rack i say something to the server and she proceeds to tell me that outbacks full rack of ribs consists of 9-10 ribs....wtf. i'm telling you the ribs didn't even span the dinner plate, while when you get a full rack it's usually served on a platter or is falling off the sides of a plate.

they have some nerve calling this a full rack when it isn't. they also serve half rack and 1/3 rack. what does 1/3 portion consist of 2/3 ribs.....lol..or the cut remaining portion from the full rack.

this is some scam they have running here........avoid this fucking place

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    outback steakhouse is on the rip off report. the rib portion/size peeves a lot of people. especially when it isn't mention on the menu.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/restaura...rant-a8am3.htm

Load Metric
    They have sucked for years now. It's a shame, it used to be a pretty good chain, now it's just a joke.

Load Metric
    Name:  onion.bmp
Views: 3624
Size:  148.6 KB = God
    /thread
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    /thread
    blooming onion is $$$$

more outback steakhouse bbq rib bullshit

Outback cheated customers on full rack baby back ribs

Tweet

Very dissappointed with the quantity I got from the price I paid for a full rack of baby back ribs ($19) in Southington, CT. I only got 7 ribs on my plate. My waitress told me that was a full rack order. The other New Jersey customer was correct - Outback cheats customers - it charged us full rack but gave us 50-60% of ribs. Their menu misleads customer - I expect full rack when I paid a full rack price. I heard Outback restaurant managers receives 10% store revenues as part of their compensation. Did managers cut cost of food to earn a higher profit? I ordered full rack baby back ribs in Apple Bees and other steak house - their portion is reasonably correct. My first time experience at Outback is a total disappointment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    /thread
    blooming onion is $$$$

more outback steakhouse bbq rib bullshit

Outback cheated customers on full rack baby back ribs

Tweet

Very dissappointed with the quantity I got from the price I paid for a full rack of baby back ribs ($19) in Southington, CT. I only got 7 ribs on my plate. My waitress told me that was a full rack order. The other New Jersey customer was correct - Outback cheats customers - it charged us full rack but gave us 50-60% of ribs. Their menu misleads customer - I expect full rack when I paid a full rack price. I heard Outback restaurant managers receives 10% store revenues as part of their compensation. Did managers cut cost of food to earn a higher profit? I ordered full rack baby back ribs in Apple Bees and other steak house - their portion is reasonably correct. My first time experience at Outback is a total disappointment.
    That's way more than 140 characters.
    :fraud
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Need pics of waitress not food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    rib fraud alert

correct full rack size

Name:  l.jpg
Views: 5602
Size:  46.9 KB

outback portion is one of these. and my order had the short pieces included. this one doesn't.

Name:  1332924018039.jpg
Views: 5548
Size:  33.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this was taken from the web.

all outback steakhouse rib pictures are misleading as well.

this is a pic of a customers 1/2 rack.

my full rack was this size w/ 2-3 little end pieces.

http://mrchefpooh.wordpress.com/2012...ck-steakhouse/

this shit irks me.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    what did the police say?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    what did the police say?
    did they do a steakout?

Load Metric
    I actually like their ribs. And I'm not a fatass like you guys, so I don't mind the portions.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm wondering if 40steaks is to blame for this?

in all seriousness though - your first mistake was going to outback steakhouse.

Load Metric
    Christ I can't believe I am giving this away but I have been doing this on the reg for the last 5+ years.

Go here http://www.outback.com/contactus/storecomment.aspx

Put your real info in, submit your complaint, they will ship you at least a $25 gift card and possibly $50. Don't be a jackass, just give honest feedback.

I have been gaming this for years and just making shit up to get free gift cards from them a couple times a year, but obviously it is meant to address real situations like you are having.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Christ I can't believe I am giving this away but I have been doing this on the reg for the last 5+ years.

Put your real info in, submit your complaint, they will ship you at least a $25 gift card and possibly $50. Don't be a jackass, just give honest feedback.

I have been gaming this for years and just making shit up to get free gift cards from them a couple times a year, but obviously it is meant to address real situations like you are having.
    A friend of mine owns an Outhouse....I mean Outback. Managers are instructed to match complaints with actual receipts so this doesn't happen. They are actually supposed to match specific items with specific complaints. Meaning if you complain about ribs but didn't actually order them, tough shit. They are also supposed to keep an eye out for people who repeatedly complain simply to get free shit. Not saying it might not work, but if it does, it's only because the manager is not doing their job. Not sure why anyone would want to eat at Outback, even if it was free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

A friend of mine owns an Outhouse....I mean Outback. Managers are instructed to match complaints with actual receipts so this doesn't happen. They are actually supposed to match specific items with specific complaints. Meaning if you complain about ribs but didn't actually order them, tough shit. They are also supposed to keep an eye out for people who repeatedly complain simply to get free shit. Not saying it might not work, but if it does, it's only because the manager is not doing their job. Not sure why anyone would want to eat at Outback, even if it was free.
    I haven't done this in a little while, but it always used to come from Corporate and never received anything specifically from the store.

There was a form letter where they filled in your name, complaint, and amount of the gift card.

Maybe they have gotten wise recently, but I would seriously tilt if I sent in a complaint and the store was like, "well I would love to give you a gift card for your problems but can I get that receipt number first?"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

I haven't done this in a little while, but it always used to come from Corporate and never received anything specifically from the store.

There was a form letter where they filled in your name, complaint, and amount of the gift card.

Maybe they have gotten wise recently, but I would seriously tilt if I sent in a complaint and the store was like, "well I would love to give you a gift card for your problems but can I get that receipt number first?"
    All I know is that the one time I complained, a copy of my receipt was mailed to me with a handwritten letter from the GM/Owner. I was given a gift card for the EXACT amount of my receipt. It was like $46.18 for the food and he gave me the $13.82 I tipped back as well. That is why I asked my friend in the first place, because it seemed so odd they would dig up the actual ticket. But he said it was policy. Though I'm sure it varies from store to store and GM to GM. It's worth a try. The worst they can say is "no".
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    I actually like their ribs. And I'm not a fatass like you guys, so I don't mind the portions.
    Stupid silly ass ribs.

Load Metric
    And this is why you go to Tony Roma's for ribs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    And this is why you go to Tony Roma's for ribs.
    Not only do USC fans miss out on having a team worth being proud of you can't get the best ribs in the world like we can in Tuscaloosa. I may have to send you some of them Bootsy.

Thread Information