Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today I learned that Daily Wire was originally funded by fracking

Load Metric

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If Daily Wire isn't careful, a new conservative media company will rise to take its place, featuring people like Owens and whoever else spews alt-right content (or at least doesn't run afoul of alt-right narrative).

Right now there's kind of a void there.

TheBlaze has become irrelevant, Daily Wire is quickly falling out of favor, and Steven Crowder went from Most Valuable Free Agent to toxic headcase in the span of a few months last year. Crowder pivoted to parrot alt-right talking points around 2020, so they mostly leave him alone, but even that bunch mostly sees him as a closet case, pregnant-wife-berating, employee-abusing weirdo, so he's pretty much lost respect all around.

Will be interesting to see where this all goes.
    That was my point. I kind of think they are in trouble. With that guys weird belief set, he’s really easy to demonize just by himself. Like a guy who becomes a self made billionaire very quickly and is the pastor of a church that basically ignores Jesus in favor of Jewish theology is about the easiest conspiracy theory target ever. It almost writes itself and these people believe everything.

If I was them I’d try to shift to almost a financial conservative channel. The deficits and the trouble that’s going to bring is a story that’s going to last. Lots of people to talk to about that. Interview conservative financial hawks. Not gold bug hustlers, but serious people. I’d leave all that loony shit alone until post Trump. I’d lean a little Libertarian.

I mean conservatives before Reagan were always the pragmatists. The Dems had lots of ideas. Conservatives brought them back down to earth and made them aware they’d get a bill for all that shit. That’s when we were a functioning country. Now both parties spend like drunken sailors. Trump and all his BS will be gone in 4 years. I think there is an audience for people wanting to hear about what’s necessary to right the ship that wound draw from reasonable people on both sides .

Ignore emoji obviously

Load Metric
    I was hoping when I saw 12 replies that there would be a robust discussion of Daily Wire and its oil billionaire funding. No such luck..
    I think you and your dupe are the only PFA listeners.

I skimmed the BCR Crimm street fight but i highly doubt either are consistent listeners.

I see shots fired like Shapiro cancel culture and Daily Jewish Wire and thanks to you i have a vague awareness of the drama.

It seems a hullabaloo that is disproportionate to Shapiro’s importance. Manufactured by Owens and Shapiro to gain relevance. Yeah, I see talk of a debate and it smells like show biz.

Not my thing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I was hoping when I saw 12 replies that there would be a robust discussion of Daily Wire and its oil billionaire funding. No such luck..

I skimmed the BCR Crimm street fight but i highly doubt either are consistent listeners.

I see shots fired like Shapiro cancel culture and Daily Jewish Wire and thanks to you i have a vague awareness of the drama.

It seems a hullabaloo that is disproportionate to Shapiro’s importance. Manufactured by Owens and Shapiro to gain relevance. Yeah, I see talk of a debate and it smells like show biz.

Not my thing
    Yeah I’m not consistent. I don’t hate him. Hate his voice obviously and disagree with him probably half the time. I actually don’t want to see him get swallowed up by the true nuts though. I think he could be obsolete in six months at this rate. Once that mob turns…

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Trump and all his BS will be gone in 4 years.

Ignore emoji obviously
    This is not the tail wagging the dog. Trump is playing to a populist audience that grew out of Bush and 2008. Trump was chosen by half of America not the other way around. These voters aren’t gonna be content any time soon.

Its likely gonna get a little crazier and a little angrier.

If Trump wins there is going to be precedent setting retribution…. which is just an extension of what actions we witnessed by the deep state swamp (press interference etc) and the democrats (weaponizing judiciary etc)

There is very little original music …. each artist finds inspiration from his predecessors. …. and so it goes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Not my thing
    This isn't manufactured by Shapiro. It's hurting him big time. He didn't want a war with Owens, but he finally couldn't stand her trying to bait him to fire her, so he did it.

Is it manufactured by Owens? Well, yes, because Owens herself is manufactured. She's a good speaker who realized that being a conservative black female gave her a leg up regarding getting internet famous. She goes whichever way the wind blows which would get her more dedicated fans. This war with Shapiro is great for her. For Shapiro himself, not so much.

Load Metric

Not my thing
    This isn't manufactured by Shapiro. It's hurting him big time. He didn't want a war with Owens, but he finally couldn't stand her trying to bait him to fire her, so he did it.

Is it manufactured by Owens? Well, yes, because Owens herself is manufactured. She's a good speaker who realized that being a conservative black female gave her a leg up regarding getting internet famous. She goes whichever way the wind blows which would get her more dedicated fans. This war with Shapiro is great for her. For Shapiro himself, not so much.
    This is the second time today I’ve seen her described that way. I saw “gifted speaker”. I’ve never heard her. I’m trying to resist this nonsense but gotta admit I’m a sucker for a great speaker. Lil curious

Load Metric
    Trump and all his BS will be gone in 4 years.

Ignore emoji obviously
    This is not the tail wagging the dog. Trump is playing to a populist audience that grew out of Bush and 2008. Trump was chosen by half of America not the other way around. These voters aren’t gonna be content any time soon.

If Trump wins there is going to be precedent setting retribution…. which is just an extension of what actions we witnessed by the deep state swamp (press interference etc) and the democrats (weaponizing judiciary etc)

There is very little original music …. each artist finds inspiration from his predecessors. …. and so it goes
    The anger will still be there. He’s the sun moon and stars though. It will be chaotic anger.

Trump could save Shapiro tmrw if he wanted and it would be over. It would irritate Owens, but where is she going to go? Turn on him and you’re done. I’ve never seen anything like it

Load Metric

The anger will still be there. He’s the sun moon and stars though. It will be chaotic anger.

Trump could save Shapiro tmrw if he wanted and it would be over. It would irritate Owens, but where he she going to go? Turn on him and you’re done. I’ve never seen anything like it
    Virtuoso.

Improv jazz behind the mic.

You see Tony Bennett during his last days with Lady Gaga lovin on him? I know you have. Alzheimer’s. Didn’t know his sainted wife. Bennett couldn’t remember Gaga’s name either. But put a mic in his hand and he sang and kibitzed with the audience like he was 40. Recognized Gaga by name when she appeared on stage during his last performance much to her amazement.

How’s that for an odd association but it just came to me. Trump and Tony Bennett

This is exactly the democracy we deserve - replete with polarizing figures like Shapiro.

Load Metric
    I can be as obtuse as Limtles

Trump is an idiot. Remember the cringe daily covid fireside chats? The daily performances were so bad that they begat the whole IQ meme. Trump embarrassed and cornered to the point he’s challenging others to an IQ test faceoff.

He’s our idiot but good god almighty.

But that man sure can play to an audience. He’s Tony Bennett at the end of his run

4 more years and you’ll be rewarded with angry vacuous frauds like Nikki Haley. Its what angry America wants. Show us you feel our pain.

Pray for a fiscal cliff or some black swan that doesn’t involve nukes. A cleansing

Load Metric
    I can be as obtuse as Limtles

Trump is an idiot. Remember the cringe daily covid fireside chats? The daily performances were so bad that they begat the whole IQ meme. Trump embarrassed and cornered to the point he’s challenging others to an IQ test faceoff.

He’s our idiot but good god almighty.

But that man sure can play to an audience. He’s Tony Bennett at the end of his run

4 more years and you’ll be rewarded with angry vacuous frauds like Nikki Haley. Its what angry America wants. Show us you feel our pain.

Pray for a fiscal cliff or some black swan that doesn’t involve nukes. A cleansing
    There is an Ohio house seat up for election. I can’t even remember the district. Something local to me. The incumbent is GOP. Late 30s. Lawyer. Met the kid briefly last election cycle. Perfectly nice kid.

He’s running against this girl who has been on the school board for some local district. Has a PHD from Ga Tech is some engineering field I’d never heard of. I had to google it. I heard her speak on some local cable channel. She’s also super intelligent, sane, probably 40. Both candidates seem solid. Both married with youngish kids. I just sat there thinking how amazing it was our choice for president. This irrelevant seat in the state has these two people in the prime of their life, smart, sane, and we have two octogenarian retards to choose from. Sometimes the life as a simulation theory makes more sense than this is where we have arrived.

But yeah, Trump can riff. It rarely means anything. I mean the words don’t even make sense. The rhythm is almost more scat like Cab Calloway than Tony Bennett, but I get what you mean. Prop them up in front of that mic and they put on a show and what they’re saying is irrelevant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

I think Jews are taught at a young age to call someone an antisemite if they are losing a debate or don't like what the person is saying.
    No, Jews learn from a young age when someone is an actual anti-Semite, even if those people try to deny it and explain away how they're just being logically critical of Israel/Jews.
    So anyone that criticizes Jews is anti-semitic?

A friend told me that he was disowned by his Jewish family and friends because he converted to Christianity. He became a non-person to them, he said. Druff, is this true? A Jew converts to Christianity gets shunned by other Jews?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump's appeal is very simple.

He speaks in plain terms which average people can understand, and he speaks with passionate superlatives which give the appearance of caring.

"These coal miners, they work so hard. They are performing an extremely essential service to our country, and put themselves at tremendous risk. Joe Biden has forgotten about these wonderful Americans. He and the rest of the Democrats are looking to vilify them as part of a phony climate change conspiracy. These patriotic Americans who are doing such amazing work, and just trying to feed their families. This won't happen under my administration, I promise you that."

Did he really say the above? No, I just made it up.

But imagine being a coal miner and hearing that -- or holding some other kind of similar labor job. It sounds like Trump loves and appreciates people like you. You hear that, and then you hear Democratic politicians going on about equity, transphobia, and the climate change emergency. Which one do you feel has your interests at heart?

Trump's basic message has been, "I have nothing in common with you, but I appreciate you, feel you're important, and know that you've been forgotten by the establishment. I won't let that happen to you again."

It's a simple-but-effective message, and it wins him a lot of big fans. He doesn't quite sound like a politician.

I think he pulls this one out in 7 months, despite all of his baggage.

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric
    I think he pulls this one out in 7 months, despite all of his baggage.
    Make sure you select “listed pitchers” and not “action” when you make this bet.

Might be a late change before the anthem is sung

Comments

gut: Biden with forearm tightness

Load Metric

This is the second time today I’ve seen her described that way. I saw “gifted speaker”. I’ve never heard her. I’m trying to resist this nonsense but gotta admit I’m a sucker for a great speaker. Lil curious
    Owens is not alt right as some would have you believe. Her followers are not alt right either. Shapiro stepped in the shit when he got caught on camera calling her disgraceful because she showed concern for palestinian civilians, the women and children. On Twitter he publicly invited her to leave Daily Wire then she was later fired. Shapiro is now seen as a bully by her followers.

Since you are curious about her speaking abilities here's some short videos of Candace in action:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

No, Jews learn from a young age when someone is an actual anti-Semite, even if those people try to deny it and explain away how they're just being logically critical of Israel/Jews.

A friend told me that he was disowned by his Jewish family and friends because he converted to Christianity. He became a non-person to them, he said. Druff, is this true? A Jew converts to Christianity gets shunned by other Jews?
    Mickey Tyson demands answers.

Comments

BCR: Iron(side) Mickey.

OK2: red for BCR's stretch limosuine attempt at humor
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    A billionaire Evangelical Yahweh pastor, lol.
    Easy mark, so fuckin pwned.

I'm totally biased, I just can't imagine a scenario where Ben and the boyz
    aren't robbing this clown blind.

It's weird as I was typing this up this video popped up in my mind.
    You guys remember this, it was epic af.

Comments

OK2: LOL

Load Metric
    Never really understood fracking, drilling and then syphoning oil probably wrong. Had fracking salesman come by the house a couple of times still don't get it. I like the Jehovas witnesses though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Mickey Tyson demands answers.
    I'm not demanding answers. I think I already know the answer. All religions have some kinks. I could tell you stupid things my fellow Baptists believe.

One runs the risk of being labeled antisemite by questioning or criticizing Jews. The term is developing into the same cudgel that the term "racism" is now used for. To stifle debate by getting those with different views to shut up.

Perhaps you are aware that Ivanka Trump had to convert from Christianity to Judaism in order to marry Jared Kushner. If the religious establishment forbids Jews marrying Christians what do you think their position would be on Jews converting to Christianity?

Load Metric
    and are doing so by controlling government, media, and corporations.

they don't?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    A billionaire Evangelical Yahweh pastor, lol.
    Easy mark, so fuckin pwned.

I'm totally biased, I just can't imagine a scenario where Ben and the boyz
    aren't robbing this clown blind.

It's weird as I was typing this up this video popped up in my mind.
    You guys remember this, it was epic af.
    This guy should be mediating the clown show debates if they happen

what a pro
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information