Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTENTION DRUFF: PLEASE REMOVE THE LINK I PM'D YOU ABOUT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sorry I missed that PM. The link is gone now.

You'll be glad to know that, despite sonatine joking around like he always does, the link actually did not enable anyone to get into your email.

It is a link to a session which will not start unless the cookies from that session are stored on the device. Since the cookies from that session are on YOUR device only, the link is useless for everyone, and in fact nobody can even see your email address from it.

I apologize for the stress that this caused, as I somehow missed that PM, but there is no harm done.

Wait a second here.

Did Druff actually apologize to someone? First time ever on PFA?
    His aged retards have always gotten preferential treatment.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Wait a second here.

Did Druff actually apologize to someone? First time ever on PFA?
    His aged retards have always gotten preferential treatment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Sorry I missed that PM. The link is gone now.

You'll be glad to know that, despite sonatine joking around like he always does, the link actually did not enable anyone to get into your email.

It is a link to a session which will not start unless the cookies from that session are stored on the device. Since the cookies from that session are on YOUR device only, the link is useless for everyone, and in fact nobody can even see your email address from it.

I apologize for the stress that this caused, as I somehow missed that PM, but there is no harm done.
    How can we be sure? Sonatine seemed to know it was a yahoo address. To be safe I'd suggest an investigation
    It said yahoo mail in the link. I posted a video I had received thru email. So the link went right thru my yahoo account. When I seen the mistake I clicked on the link there was my yahoo email page. I’m not high tech. I thought I had given everyone access to my yahoo account until druff explained the cookies.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    until druff explained the cookies.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 139
Size:  2.04 MB

Gold
    Load Metric
    My team easily remote accessed your device to access your files

Comments

1dollarboxcar: Tyde is #1 hacker....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    My team easily remote accessed your device to access your files
    Brother I hope your HR has resources, heaven only knows the horrors found in Crimm's Yahoo cache.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Ignore the haters mickeycrimm, at least you’re not bringing your son up as a lib in Oregon..

Comments

mickeycrimm:
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

How can we be sure? Sonatine seemed to know it was a yahoo address. To be safe I'd suggest an investigation
    It said yahoo mail in the link. I posted a video I had received thru email. So the link went right thru my yahoo account. When I seen the mistake I clicked on the link there was my yahoo email page. I’m not high tech. I thought I had given everyone access to my yahoo account until druff explained the cookies.
    Correct.

Anyone who clicked the link would get a Yahoo Mail login page. However, when Mickey clicked the link, he got right into his mail, because his device had the proper cookies stored.

It is understandable he was concerned about this, as you needed to have a technical understanding of how these links and cookies work in order to know that the link was useless to everyone but him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Correct.

Anyone who clicked the link would get a Yahoo Mail login page. However, when Mickey clicked the link, he got right into his mail, because his device had the proper cookies stored.

It is understandable he was concerned about this, as you needed to have a technical understanding of how these links and cookies work in order to know that the link was useless to everyone but him.

Lol so in other words he's completely retarded lol

Thread Information