Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Day PFA Died

Gold
    Load Metric

The Day PFA Died

PFA died the day Druff banned Tyde once and for all

Some of you still fail to realize that was Druff announcing his retirement, the guys on a victory lap now, he hung up his boots, didn't have enough left in the tank to battle it out anymore.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    PFA died the day Druff banned Tyde once and for all

Some of you still fail to realize that was Druff announcing his retirement, the guys on a victory lap now, he hung up his boots, didn't have enough left in the tank to battle it out anymore.
    It all comes to an end. Jewdonk proved yet again he is mentally ill.
    Lucky he has no money or a shooter he would become

No one of interest describes 80% of today's roster = Trump fanatic =
    people who have left are unlikely to return

You haven't made a dent

Gold
    Load Metric
    Continually impressed by your ability to make everything about Don Trump

give it a break pal, you ever think or worry about anything else?

can't imagine going through my day worried about Jutine Trudoough is doing up in Canada

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The board is a bit less exciting lately. I guess you need some lunatics to keep things spicy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Continually impressed by your ability to make everything about Don Trump

give it a break pal, you ever think or worry about anything else?

can't imagine going through my day worried about Jutine Trudoough is doing up in Canada
    You and most here remind me directly or indirectly of how ignorant
    PFA members, the few who haven't bolted.

It's you dullards that make me look forward to the forum's complete demise

btw Todd Freedom of speech Witteles won't allow me to post in the Trump Train thread
    He's afraid

Load Metric
    Nicky_Pipes= Tyde

Dwai= Tyde

100% ive known for a loong time and this creeepy old idiot is fooling you all using a little boy voice over recorded, wake the F up people, its that pos who cant ever leave this board alone, who most know as TYDE... Nicky Pipes is his Dupe, Dwai is another Tyde dupe and what it all amounts too is you have a 55+ year old manic of a man, who cant seem to get over the fact hes Not a Poker Professional has no actual accomplishments in poker over decades, so literally only trolls Poker Forum message boards a decade+ and im sick of acting stupid to the obvious now...

Tyde/Dwai/NickyPipes grow up LOG OFF and do something else than plaster this poker board with you're lunacy!

And the rest of you all have a nice day

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This board needs new blood and Druff needs to bring new members in.

Load Metric
    Brother just give it time, he'll be back.

Druff can't fully exist without his foil to feel superior over.

He brought Tyde back even after initiating legal measures via restraining order after family harassment. Of course, to nobody's surprise, things fell apart (again) within a year and the harassment resumed.

By bringing him back into his life again, Druff proved that he's a) retarded or b) in a toxic, codependent relationship with his brother that he can't extricate himself from. We all know couples like this.

And Druff isn't retarded.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Nicky_Pipes= Tyde

Dwai= Tyde

100% ive known for a loong time and this creeepy old idiot is fooling you all using a little boy voice over recorded, wake the F up people, its that pos who cant ever leave this board alone, who most know as TYDE... Nicky Pipes is his Dupe, Dwai is another Tyde dupe and what it all amounts too is you have a 55+ year old manic of a man, who cant seem to get over the fact hes Not a Poker Professional has no actual accomplishments in poker over decades, so literally only trolls Poker Forum message boards a decade+ and im sick of acting stupid to the obvious now...

Tyde/Dwai/NickyPipes grow up LOG OFF and do something else than plaster this poker board with you're lunacy!

Who the fuck are you talking to pussy?

Girly voice?

Hey BITCH I’ll come pick you up right now (I know you don’t have a car and take the bus)

And I will beat the living shit out of you on video and post it to PFA

then will you apologize fucking pansy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    This board needs new blood and Druff needs to bring new members in.

says the guy who has done _nothing_ to make druffs moms voice heard here despite promising to do so.

disappointing.

Comments

desertrunner: Trying my best.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Nicky_Pipes= Tyde

Dwai= Tyde

Girly voice?

Hey BITCH I’ll come pick you up right now (I know you don’t have a car and take the bus)

Load Metric

Girly voice?

Nicky needs to repent immediately, garrett (god) is the one guy on the board you don't want to fuck with.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 275
Size:  4.49 MB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ill take over the board. Ive got plenty of time, and maybe it will give me a reason to go on more than a couple years
    I have plenty of forum management experience

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Nicky needs to repent immediately, garrett (god) is the one guy on the board you don't want to fuck with.

Garrett actually lives close by me, I think he lives like 30 minutes away from me, in the poor area

I offered to buy him lunch once as I saw how badly he was bullied on the forum. He was going to take the public bus to meet me, I would have gladly picked him up, no problem

I will gladly fight Garrett on livestream tomorrow. I’ll drive to meet him.

One request, he has to sign a waiver accepting full responsibility for any bodily harm

Load Metric
    Bring me a 100k and ill meet you tomorrow

Load Metric
    To be very honest here and most will deny it- this board was dead about a year ago. The constant liberals attacking members over politics drove people away. Then,once some quality material started going up and less crap, the place improved over time. Today, PFA is doing much better and less junk polluting the place.

Comments

herbertstemple: less liberals = less mindless clutter rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    To be very honest here and most will deny it- this board was dead about a year ago. The constant liberals attacking members over politics drove people away. Then,once some quality material started going up and less crap, the place improved over time. Today, PFA is doing much better and less junk polluting the place.
    Your real life friend had to ban you for being a socially deficient retard incapable of respecting his words.

You're the current best boy, he always keeps a pet or two in his stable in order to feel better about himself.

Comments

splitthis: Nobody care what bad dad says

Sheesfaced:

BCR:

Load Metric
    Let’s be real, the only reason why he banned me was the complaints he received from the liberals here only because I supported Trump. Druff didn’t want to lose those members and have the place crash, but it did anyways.

Now that those few problem members are gone, the place is way better. Nothing to do with me.

Note- I posted here awhile ago that personal attacks kills boards, 2+2’s new owners saw it and then implemented their change. Then THIS board dies because if the same personal attacks. Now that the attacks have mostly stops, the board is thriving. It’s pretty basic and transparent.

Thread Information