Thread: Consensual combat in St Louis - white girl loses

Load Metric

Unhappy Consensual combat in St Louis - white girl loses

Teen girl in critical condition after being beaten by mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete during brutal fight near Missouri high school...

https://thepostmillennial.com/studen...ri-high-school

Load Metric
    I saw a video, and it didn’t appear to be a mob. At least not the video I saw. Just a skinny white girl square up with a fat black chick and the white girl clearly didn’t understand what an advantage weight is in a fight. The girl definitely took it too far slamming her head on pavement. I saw that a few times growing up, but never a girl getting their head slammed.

Fights broke out all around girl who got head slammed.

Weird part is it looks like another fat black girl tried to punch the black girl slamming, and then another skinny white girl got tossed. At least that’s what it looks like to me.

Idk if that article has the video for some. It didn’t for me.

This is what I see

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Seemed like a fair fight, but once you start bashing her head into the concrete, then you got problems.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If you are a pretty, skinny white girl who isn't forced to live and go to school in the hood, and you voluntarily put yourself in this spot than you just lost the Darwin Award.

If you dont have a choice, it sucks, but probably best just to drop out of high school, get a GED and go from there. Just too much downside to be around large groups of black people who have been conditioned to hate you for the color of your skin and know the consequences for hurting/killing you will be minimal.

That being said, shit like this, and the astonishing high frequency it happens, pretty much guarantees the home prices in my suburb are only going to go up, no matter how bad the economy gets or how high interest rates are. No price is too high for upper middle class parents who dont want their kid to be the next one executed in the streets by angry "youths."

Comments

Tellafriend: please refer to them properly as our "greatest strength" or if feeling edgy, "young scholars."

Sanlmar: social darwinism

Load Metric
    Reminds me of Ed Norton movie when puts guys teeth on curb and bashes head in. Sopranos mimicked this as well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Reminds me of Ed Norton movie when puts guys teeth on curb and bashes head in. Sopranos mimicked this as well
    American History X.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Unfortunately, in these bad neighborhoods, violence is so commonplace that teens don't stop to think, "Maybe I shouldn't do this because it might really hurt or kill someone."

I think they get desensitized to the violence, and you get results like this.

You wouldn't have seen this story anywhere if it were black-on-black violence, even between girls. It's the fact that a pretty white girl got brutally beaten by a big black girl which stirred up the right, especially because it was (correctly) assumed that the mainstream media would ignore the story, whereas it would have been huge news if the races were reversed.

But yeah, had I gone to a school like that, I would have kept my head down and been careful not to get into beefs with anyone.

Comments

desertrunner:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the early 2000s, I was with a group of people eating in an outdoor area of a restaurant, and a bigger girl showed up to beat up a much smaller one, who had made some comments to her days prior. I knew both of these girls, and I was aware of their beef, which was just stupid stuff. Both were in their 20s. But there was such a size and strength difference between the two, and the smaller one wanted no part of any physical altercation.

I went to the bigger girl and asked her to leave, and she refused, telling me she wasn't going to go until she kicked the other girl's ass. I told her I wasn't going to let her by, and that I wasn't going to let any fight happen. She said something like, "This doesn't involve you, Todd, don't interfere with this", but I wouldn't budge. I told her again the fight wasn't happening. She knew I was serious about physically preventing her from getting to the other girl, so she made a nasty comment to me and left the area.

Never understood it when there's these videos of one girl beating another, and dudes just stand around letting it happen.

I know in this case this was a group fight, so this doesn't really apply, but I'm just speaking in general.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    If you are a pretty, skinny white girl who isn't forced to live and go to school in the hood, and you voluntarily put yourself in this spot than you just lost the Darwin Award.

If you dont have a choice, it sucks, but probably best just to drop out of high school, get a GED and go from there. Just too much downside to be around large groups of black people who have been conditioned to hate you for the color of your skin and know the consequences for hurting/killing you will be minimal.

That being said, shit like this, and the astonishing high frequency it happens, pretty much guarantees the home prices in my suburb are only going to go up, no matter how bad the economy gets or how high interest rates are. No price is too high for upper middle class parents who dont want their kid to be the next one executed in the streets by angry "youths."
    Social Darwinism.

Sadly teenagers probably lack the maturity or experience to make the decision to drop out of school.

Public schools are educational welfare. I won’t dispute the general benefit to society but public school is a still a social program and social programs are generally of poor quality.

The idea that wealthy towns spend large sums for public schools has always struck me as odd. It is these very towns where you will find a higher percentage of kids going to private schools anyway. Wealthy homeowners pay a greater than average dollar per public student then send their kid to a private school.

Remember school vouchers and charter schools? That used to be a much discussed political topic. Guess we have bigger fish to fry. The immigrants prolly will get vouchers.

Load Metric
    You never know the backstory, so I don’t know if I want to default to sympathy or a shrug. Are they simply classmates or did the white girl make the mistake of sleeping with the other ones boyfriend?

When I was young, before the primary fear became getting shot, there were a few occasions where I’d be playing basketball at some inner city YMCA or football at a park that bordered white/black area, and it would get violent in the game as it always did, and you’d feel on the wrong side of the numbers after the game broke. You’d be starting to walk home or waiting for a ride with a buddy and see 6 brothers you had a beef with in the game eying you up.

It doesn’t take many times getting jumped to learn to head for that large patch of grass to the girls right. If you’re going to catch a beating, grass is the far superior place to be rolling around. All you have to do is get dragged on gravel and concrete a few times and heading for the grass becomes second nature. Girls don’t mix it up enough to know that usually. If some white kid is attending a mixed school, someone needs to tell them if keeping your head down fails…

Just move all this twenty feet to the right and some skinny white girl has some scrapes and a headache today.

Comments

Sanlmar: guns changed the game forever

Load Metric
    Looked to me like the two squared up against each other and one got the hell beat out of

her. Maybe the black girl took it too far but when you are in a fight, you better win that

fight.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    It's the "take it too far" that will deservedly get her at least a manslaughter charge if the other girl dies.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Social Darwinism.

Sadly teenagers probably lack the maturity or experience to make the decision to drop out of school.

Public schools are educational welfare. I won’t dispute the general benefit to society but public school is a still a social program and social programs are generally of poor quality.

The idea that wealthy towns spend large sums for public schools has always struck me as odd. It is these very towns where you will find a higher percentage of kids going to private schools anyway. Wealthy homeowners pay a greater than average dollar per public student then send their kid to a private school.

Remember school vouchers and charter schools? That used to be a much discussed political topic. Guess we have bigger fish to fry. The immigrants prolly will get vouchers.
    In overpriced CA suburbs most parents still send their kids to public school all the way though high school. And these entire cities are designed and zoned to keep their kids segregated from "angry youths" as much as possible. An example of this is Irvine, which you may or may not have heard of.

This is opposed to upper class families that actually live in cities like Los Angeles, where you are paying even more to live in a nice part of the city, and after grade school at the latest it is pretty much get in a high end public charter school or go private anyways.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    It's the "take it too far" that will deservedly get her at least a manslaughter charge if the other girl dies.
    Nah. After all the noise dies down, it will quietly be handled so there is nothing but a slap on the wrist. That is how these things always play out, even if the initial narrative is they will be charged heavily and/or charged as an adult.

Load Metric
    Love the big girls who are proud of their heftiness and say I am big and beautifull. Im thinking bitch, no you isn't

Thread Information